Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Cisse to stay or go?

Read 2702 times
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 569 posts |
      Cisse to stay or go?
      May 09, 2006 02:47:19 pm
      Cisse has scored 18 goals this season, and mostly played on the wing or coming on as a subtite. I for one would love for Cisse to stay and help us get the prem nxt season. with a top draw winger, Cisse can relax more wen he comes on to the pitch or start a game knowin he wont have to do all the work himself. so come on Rafa and Tell him to stay!
      Olkien
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Cisse to stay or go?
      Reply #1: May 09, 2006 02:58:28 pm
      Some games i think we have to keep him (west ham, west brom) then other games i can't wait to get rid of him (cup semi, man u). That may be something to consider, he seems to really struggle against the top teams. He's a good option but i think the money we would get for him is desperately needed for rafa's transfer plans especially if we don't get new investment as i expect.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Cisse to stay or go?
      Reply #2: May 09, 2006 08:18:13 pm
      I think on the whole the fella just isn't good enough for us.

He is too hit and miss - lazy at getting back, and you know if he didn't play for us you would call him a bag of sh*te.
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Cisse to stay or go?
      Reply #3: May 10, 2006 08:22:13 am
      I had really high hopes when we signed him, but he just hasnt lived up to his reputation in France, He is to hit and miss and in france that doesnt show up as much as the quality of the league is poor.....

I think its time to let him go esp if he goes to the world cup and does a decent job.......
      Gladbach-Reds-Fan-GER
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 76 posts |
      Cisse to stay or go?
      Reply #4: May 10, 2006 11:50:23 am
      perhaps we will get some money for him and then we can buy other good players such like ronaldo :) or ends his contract?!

I think that he can go...
      Olkien
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Cisse to stay or go?
      Reply #5: May 10, 2006 05:21:17 pm
      According to today's reports and quotes from cisse we will have him next season. Sorry. I think Houllier owes us one on him and should get the Lyon chairman to bid for Cisse instead of Drogba. You owe us GH, we want every bit of that £14m. While you're at it you can arrange permanent deals for Le tallec, Cheyrou, and Pongolle aswell
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Cisse to stay or go?
      Reply #6: May 10, 2006 10:12:09 pm
      i for one like sinama pongolle and prefer him to cisse, i had huge expectations for cisse, i thought he would be the next henry! but that wasn't to be! for the money we paid for him he is a load of sh*te he has got speed but again runnin up the wing then hittin it into a player to get a corner isn't as good as a good cross completed by morientes or crouchy
      rikki_RED4LIFE
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Cisse to stay or go?
      Reply #7: May 10, 2006 11:27:09 pm
      Go
      when he 1st signed i was so up for him being a legend , i was trying to watch evry game to see him score his first goal , i always kept faith in him always defendimg him to freind then he missed that sitter against man u wer we lost 1.0
      that did it for me
      get him out

Quick Reply