Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Who was your man of the match today?

Lucas Leiva
      (19.1%)
      Jamie Carragher
      (21.8%)
      Fernando Torres
      (16.7%)
      Yossi Benayoun
      (31.5%)
      Glen Johnson
      (0.8%)
      Daniel Agger
      (5.1%)
      Javier Mascherano
      (3.5%)
      Fabio Aurelio
      (1.6%)

Liverpool 2-0 Man United: Post-Match Pride

Read 57696 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Liverpool 2-0 Man United: Post-Match Pride
      Reply #460: Oct 27, 2009 04:59:17 pm
      Quote from: redsonfire on Today at 02:46:58 PM
      RedBlood I'm sick of them at RedCafe. They had a thread like this.

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/jamie-carragher-f**king-average-thread-192857/index2.html

Feel like starting a 'The Wayne Rooney is a f**king loser thread' to take the piss out of them. I don't have an account there yet though and probably not intent on wasting me time.

To be honest ROF  I would'nt worry too much about what the Mancs have to say, did they manage to Score ?, that to me says our defenders in particular Carragher done a far better job than theirs :D
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #461: Oct 27, 2009 05:01:02 pm
      If Carra was average than I guess both Vidic and Ferdinand were trash!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #462: Oct 27, 2009 05:15:19 pm
      The mancs are full of sh*t as per, they don't have the sense or honesty to show a dignified response and I personally will be F***ing made up when they hit the skids and go into freefall - which by the way is very much on the cards. ;)
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #463: Oct 27, 2009 05:19:24 pm
      RoF

I wouldn't care what MUTV, MUFC or any darn Scum fan have to say. Let them be, they are or most of them are sore losers.
      We beat them and we should enjoy it between us Liverpool fans.

And stop harassing them already! :D I haven't yet brag or boast to any of my Manc friends. I don't do that as it might just come back to haunt me in future.

Just let them be, and lets represent Liverpool FC the right way - by being humble.
      UnhappyFan
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #464: Oct 27, 2009 06:01:33 pm
      There absolute n*bs at times the stewards. Why didnt he just say take your beer inside or whatever or pass the beer im conviscating it...something along them lines. Like you said, 20mins left, what is the point really. Especially when like thousands of other people in the ground are abit merry as well. you'd have thought it was just you and your friend inside the ground who have had a drink.

its not unusual that you see the other fans helping out, im actually suprised nobody did more. I went Bolton away last year, and alright its an away game so slightly different, but a similar thing happened then and about 30 fans jumped in and basically told the steward/police to f*ck off. And they actually did.

Hope it sorts itself out and you get abit of justice mate

Cheers for the support mate, I know we were in the wrong and it was stupid to bring the beer in but does that justify a fixed notice fine which means I have a criminal record for 5 years until the wipe it off and banned from all football grounds for up to two years?

Cause that is what they want. I expected to be realised or maybe even a fine but this is just ridiculous!!!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,231 posts | 8572 
      Reply #465: Oct 27, 2009 06:05:16 pm
      HELP NEEDED ANYONE- Anyone in Lower Anfield Road end see an arrest about 70 mins in to the Man Utd Game????

Basically in short my friend and I had taken a plastic bottle of beer each that we purchased at half time under the stand. We didnt finish the beers so they brought it back to our seats with us (which in hindsight was a stupid thing to do). A steward spotted us drinking the beer and signalled for me to come speak to him on the steps.

I did this and he told me I was going to be removed from the ground for drinking alcohol. I said to him that their was only 20mins of the game remaining and that I was sorry for bringing the beer in and it was a stupid mistake. The steward then told me it didnt matter and I had to leave the ground. I asked him is there no way he would reconsider and he refused and grabbed my arm. I pulled away and went back to my seat hoping he would leave it and to collect my jacket.

When I got back to my seat (Beside my friend ) I noticed that the steward had gone and got a police officer. He came up the steps with the steward and waived me over to the steps. I did as the police offier asked and went along the row to the steps to speak to him. He informed me that I was ejected from the ground for drinking alcohol in the stand and being drunk. I again pleaded with him to let me stay and he refused. He grabbed my arm and instintively I pulled away. I was then thrown to the ground and my head was pinned to the ground by the police officers knee. He then said he was arresting me for being drunk and disorderly. I pleaded with him to reconsider and said I would happily leave the ground. I was taken down the steps and the police officer twisted the handcuffs which cut into my wrists. In order to releave the pressure on my wrists I tried to lower my wrists at this point the officer pulled the handcuffs causing me to become off balance and fall on the steps, at this point the officer dragged me up. Spectators seen that the officer was using unnessary force and began to shout at him to let me go.

My friend Richard seen what happended and protested my innoscence. At this point he was also arrested for being drunk and disorderly

We were held in a holding cell at the ground and then taken to St Annes police station about 4:30pm. We were put in individual cells until just after midnight. At no point was I given a drink of water, food or allowed to make a phone call to my friends to let them know where I am. Eventually one police officer at approx 11pm said he would get my friends number from my phone and phone my friend to let him know I'm safe.

Did anyone see this happening as the police were out of line in how they handled the situation.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Didn't you have coat pockets?

Not surprised, most coppers are bas**rds anyway.

And anytime you try to argue with a copper and alcohol is involved they will just throw the drunk and disorderly sh*t at you.

Why call yourself unhappyfan though? Didn't you know footie fans were second class citizens?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,231 posts | 8572 
      Reply #466: Oct 27, 2009 06:07:39 pm
      Cheers for the support mate, I know we were in the wrong and it was stupid to bring the beer in but does that justify a fixed notice fine which means I have a criminal record for 5 years until the wipe it off and banned from all football grounds for up to two years?

Cause that is what they want. I expected to be realised or maybe even a fine but this is just ridiculous!!!!

Take the fixed notice fine £80 isn't it, it doesn't go on your record and the 2 year ban is just sh*t they're trying to scare you with, get a good solicitor and they'll F**k that right off.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #467: Oct 27, 2009 06:58:39 pm
      Take the fixed notice fine £80 isn't it, it doesn't go on your record and the 2 year ban is just sh*t they're trying to scare you with, get a good solicitor and they'll F**k that right off.
      I said the same thing to my lad when the bizzies collared him he was coming home after seeing his bird and almost at the gate when a meat wagon pulled up and the boys were onto me lad asking him where he'd been and all this carry on.Unfortunately on account of his immaturity, he gave them some lip and the next thing theres four bizzies throwing him in the meatwagon but he resisted and they're dragging him about so he's 6 ft and weighs  14st and falls on one of them and breaks the bizzies leg.
      Next thing he's banged up they kick sh*t out of him when he got home I was horrified and told him to get a good brief, to cut a long story short they closed ranks he got a guilty had to pay a fine and the costs - the moral of the story? don't argue with the pricks and keep your head down and say F**k all.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #468: Oct 27, 2009 07:01:00 pm
      F**k i love those fan zones :D The ones from last year are just as good. Manc b***ard had no idea about anything though, didn't know Torres nick name was El Nino? Bloody hell.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #469: Oct 27, 2009 07:06:55 pm
      F**k i love those fan zones :D The ones from last year are just as good. Manc b***ard had no idea about anything though, didn't know Torres nick name was El Nino? Bloody hell.
      El Nino, Nando call him what you like he cares not a jot and scores for fun :scarf:
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #470: Oct 27, 2009 07:23:11 pm
      Saw it on craptalk twitter:

:lmao:

EDIT: oops, just saw it was posted in the laugh at the mancs thread, sorry!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,653 posts | 6947 
      Reply #471: Oct 27, 2009 07:57:17 pm
      Just on that lad who got nicked for drinking some of Liverpool's own beer.

Harsh - especially when only a few months ago I was at the Rugby at Old Trafford and we were allowed to take piles of drinks up to our seats.  Different sport different rules.

Anyway, there's no point arguing with the little hitlers.  I'd take the fine.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #472: Oct 27, 2009 07:58:37 pm
      Love the end of that video. :lmao:

'Turn around Stuey, because you've been embarrassed, again!!' :lmao:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,653 posts | 6947 
      Reply #473: Oct 27, 2009 08:01:00 pm
      RoF

I wouldn't care what MUTV, MUFC or any darn Scum fan have to say. Let them be, they are or most of them are sore losers.

I agree.

Listening to what United fans opinions or verdicts are - give me no interest whatsoever.  There is no point being surprised in their reactions on the PrawnCafe website or whatever.  They're all mindless in-breds. Would you seriously expect rational intelligent debate where United fans are involved?

I wouldn't.

Most of them still think the world is flat and that the moon is made of cheese.  Let them get back to their burglary, pick-pocketing and begging.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #474: Oct 27, 2009 08:03:35 pm
      The mancs are obsessed with us, they are singing about us tonight vs barnsley.....muppets!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #475: Oct 27, 2009 08:04:53 pm
      A BS mate of mine, not too sure if he was arrested, but had the same problem. He pointed out why was it alright for Mike Ashley to Drink during a match and not him.

But I stray from the topic....
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #476: Oct 27, 2009 08:07:40 pm
      Got the mancs on on Sky against Barnsley. The stupid mancs have been singing all their Scouser songs, and the Barnsley fans have just started singing You'll Never Walk Alone!

Quality!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #477: Oct 27, 2009 08:08:51 pm
      http://www.footytube.com/video/liverpool-vs-manchester-united-2-0-25-10-09-26089

Love how excited this guy gets!

Ell Ninoooooooooooooooo!!!! :D
      number7
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 803 posts |
      Reply #478: Oct 27, 2009 08:15:18 pm

Listening to his commentary gave me goosebumps......I don't speak Arabic but I guess part of what he said after the first goal was like "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God" (he scored it, he scored it!).

Clearly a fans :D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #479: Oct 27, 2009 08:20:27 pm
      To unhappyfan.

It is a piss take what happened to you and I sincerely hope that some people can bear witness to it for you. I've sneaked ale through to places you aren't meant to have it and it's not really doing any harm (most of the time anyway.)

As has already been mentioned though, I'd simply take the fine. It'll be off your record and it saves a lot of pissing about in the long run.
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #480: Oct 27, 2009 09:01:33 pm
      http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0,23791,14968_5652251,00.html

Not sure if this has been posted, but it can't hurt to get it on again.

Love the bit where he's like "Who's N'gog? I don't care about the likes of him" And then he goes on to score.
      Jokes on him.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #481: Oct 27, 2009 09:02:39 pm

'Turn around Stuey, because you've been embarrassed, again!!' :lmao:
      Completely lost on that one ???
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #482: Oct 27, 2009 09:03:51 pm
      Its what the LFC fan says at the end mate :) the manc must of been named Stuey :P

Quick Reply