Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Mr Alex Ferguson (Manchester United)

Read 10654 times
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Re: Fergies cracking up
      Reply #23: Oct 30, 2009 07:19:43 pm
      Couldn't we get him breathalyzed before each game.
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,868 posts | 165 
      Reply #24: Nov 07, 2009 06:54:25 pm
      As ungracious as ever,time for the senile old git to go to a mental asylum,how the F**k is he a sir?
      HampshireRed
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 702 posts |
      • If I'm not back in 15 minutes.....wait longer
      Reply #25: Nov 08, 2009 06:02:28 pm
      I was waiting for him to have an aneurism during today's game against Chelski. Wonder of he will grace our screens with the words from the mountain or will he be true to form and be a bad loser and blame everyone but his team.
      HampshireRed
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 702 posts |
      • If I'm not back in 15 minutes.....wait longer
      Reply #26: Nov 08, 2009 06:03:47 pm
      As ungracious as ever,time for the senile old git to go to a mental asylum,how the f**k is he a sir?

A morally bankrupt individual who is an open supporter of a morally corrupt Government......alledged ly
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,868 posts | 165 
      Reply #27: Nov 08, 2009 06:10:03 pm
      I bet his embalming fluids boiling tonight,haha! :lmao:
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #28: Nov 08, 2009 06:31:45 pm
      As much as I hate to say it, he is a brilliant manager.

Mind you he's a hypocritical, arse of a man.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #29: Nov 08, 2009 06:49:47 pm
      I was waiting for him to have an aneurism during today's game against Chelski. Wonder of he will grace our screens with the words from the mountain or will he be true to form and be a bad loser and blame everyone but his team.
      If nothing else the man is a consistent pr**k and will be conspicuous by his absence, he is so arrogant and ill mannered that he feels he does not need to show any grace in defeat, TBH he's got no redeeming features whatever the occasion. He's just a septic old b***ard and a disgrace to his profession.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,241 posts | 921 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #30: Nov 08, 2009 07:52:55 pm
      His team or no better every decision that went against them the players were surrounding the ref, i thought the ( spinless ) FA were to stop this
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #31: Nov 08, 2009 08:53:09 pm
      When are the FA panel punishing him?
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #32: Nov 08, 2009 11:36:28 pm
      So,

Lost to Chelsea - unhappy with referee's performance
      Lost to us - Poor refereeing
      Drew with Sunderland - Alan Wiley unfit.
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #33: Nov 09, 2009 12:06:48 am
      he should be loving the ref v chelsea... he was the same ref who give scums chance to score in the 97th min V City
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #34: Nov 09, 2009 12:48:13 am
      he should be loving the ref v chelsea... he was the same ref who give scums chance to score in the 97th min V City
      I thought that was Alan Wiley. The game earlier was Martin Atkinson, wasn't it?
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #35: Nov 09, 2009 07:48:56 am
      He really has lost the plot!

Fergie slams 'ridiculous' goal

United boss insists Terry's goal should not have counted

Sir Alex Ferguson insisted John Terry's winner should not have been allowed to stand after Manchester United lost to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Terry headed home in the 76th minute despite appeals by the United players for an infringement by Didier Drogba.

A frustrated Ferguson afterwards criticised referee Martin Atkinson, believing he should have been better positioned to see the incident.

"The referee was in a ridiculous position - he couldn't see anything," he told Sky Sports.

"He had a Chelsea player standing right in front of him and he didn't even move.

"It was a bad decision."

Disappointed

Asked if the goal perhaps ruined any chance United had of winning the game, he said: "That goal should not have been allowed.

"We dominated the game, we had great chances to win the match.

"We had great opportunities in terms of the football we played to get in and around the box.

"We should be finishing it off much better, we only have ourselves to blame for that."

Reflecting on the gap at the top of the table, he added: "The fact that Chelsea have gone five points clear of us is a concern."

Skysports
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #36: Nov 09, 2009 10:23:26 am
      He should get severe punishment for this latest outburst but he wont and we all know it.

Have to say though I agree with what he said about their goal - it was never a foul.
      BKLFC
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 822 posts |
      Reply #37: Nov 09, 2009 11:49:35 am
      spot on adryan
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #38: Nov 09, 2009 12:00:42 pm
      No one listens to the soft arl b***ard any more if he didn't rant and rave everytime a decision goes against them then maybe he might be listened to when his protests are genuine. Taking defeat gracefully is not such a bad thing cos when decisions are mis judged then any protests might be considered and not looked upon negatively which is what Ferguson has achieved, Ancelotti was commenting as well about their players actively asking the ref. to send players off by waving imaginary red cards in the air!!  As the man said you reap what you sow and Ferguson does a good Grim Reaper
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #39: Nov 09, 2009 12:08:43 pm
      So, what's it for Ferguscum now?

3 in 3? Seems to be commenting on referees every game he doesn't win.

He should look at the fact that his players were trying to get some Chelsea players sent off and playing diry after going down.

To be fair to Man United, that Terry goal could have been flagged offside in another week but that happens to every team. There's no perfect game.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Mr Alex Ferguson (Manchester United)
      Reply #40: Nov 09, 2009 02:37:28 pm
      The c**t's got away with it again.

Next time Rafa is in trouble, just hold a F***ing picture of this tosser and point to it as Rafa's defence! If he can call someone unfit, stupid, etc. then no one is going to be punished.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #41: Nov 09, 2009 02:57:10 pm

Enough Said. :)
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #42: Nov 09, 2009 03:30:02 pm
      Almost a similar story but different headline.

Ferguson to escape punishment
      http://www.espnstar.com/football/premier-league/news/detail/item351226/Ferguson-to-escape-punishment/

Sir Alex Ferguson will not face any action from the English FA over his criticism of Martin Atkinson following Man United's defeat by Chelsea.

Ferguson condemned the decision to award the free-kick that led to the goal as "absolutely ridiculous" and said he is losing his faith in refereeing.

It is understood however the FA are not planning to take any action against the United manager as he did not question the referee's integrity or claim there was any bias.

Atkinson awarded a free-kick for Darren Fletcher's challenge on Ashley Cole and Wes Brown appeared to be impeded as Frank Lampard's delivery was turned into the net by John Terry.

Ferguson said afterwards: "Clearly, Darren Fletcher's won the ball - Ashley Cole's never touched and has jumped up in the air - and then (Didier) Drogba's pulled Brown to the ground for the goal.

"The referee's position to make the decision was absolutely ridiculous - he can't see anything. He's got a Chelsea player (Joe Cole) standing right in front of him - and he doesn't even move.

"It was a bad decision, but there's nothing we can do about it. You lose faith in refereeing sometimes, that's the way the players are talking in there - it was a bad one."

The time he gets punished is when we've been in our new stadium for 2 years.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #43: Nov 09, 2009 11:31:45 pm
      thats well funny mate  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #44: Nov 10, 2009 12:13:53 am

Nah Alan Wiley was the Sunderland game i think

But the gamw V Man City it was Martin Atkinson, same ref as Sunday..
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #45: Nov 10, 2009 10:37:52 am
      The whole crew are losing it - Darren Fletcher says he is being targeted by refs. because of comments by Arsene Wenger who said that "one unnamed player got away with fouls against his side " when the two met at old toilet in August??? There's only one man who consistently affects refs. decisions and he should be looking a bit closer to home, the culprit could well end up losing them a few more games as officials react to Fergusons psychotic rants which are becoming more deranged on a weekly basis.

Quick Reply