Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Ticket Info: Liverpool v AC Milan (Euro Cup Final)

Read 31295 times
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Ticket Info: Liverpool v AC Milan (Euro Cup Final)
      May 02, 2007 01:10:11 am
      Liverpool v AC Milan
      European Cup Final
      Olympic Stadium, Athens, Greece
      Wednesday 23rd May 2007 @ 8:45pm

Ticket Information thread

Details to follow...

(Admin - Anybody touting tickets for the final on this forum at 'ridiculous' prices will be banned immediately and ALL messages from that user will be deleted. The forum rules clearly state that ripping off Liverpool fans is not tolerated).
      « Last Edit: May 05, 2007 09:33:56 pm by JD »
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: UEFA Champions League Final, Athens, 23rd May 2007
      Reply #1: May 02, 2007 02:17:32 am
      Best way for people to get tickets for this?
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #2: May 02, 2007 07:21:07 am
      Best way for people to get tickets for this?

Sell kidneys....

Nah you would imagine if you have a ST, been to all the European games at Anfield then you can have a ticket if you want one.  Afer that - its a scrap.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #3: May 02, 2007 08:49:48 am
      Last time - if i'm not mistaken- it was Season Ticket and shareholders first, then Fancard holders with all games on their cards next, thats how we got ours for Istanbul, i know we were second in the pecking order.  So just hope its the same again this year, just glad i booked those few days off in work weeks and weeks ago cos theyre like gold dust now  ;) ;D

Cant wait for this guys, will go to work with my head held high and   ;D ;D ;D  Even better for my sis, she works in Manchester !!  ;) ;D   
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #4: May 02, 2007 12:03:36 pm
      I heard that there is only 17,000 Tickets available to us. I have a season ticket with all the home games on, thats 6 but I don't know if that will be enough. It will start at 12 games and I think Istanbul went down to 5 but there was more tickets then! Fingers crossed!!
      alex50i
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #5: May 03, 2007 02:05:53 am
      Hello I live in Romania and I am a huge liverpool fan.I want to know how can I buy 2 tickets for me and my wife
      to be part of this special event !!!

Please need advice ,help !!!

I heard that there is only 17,000 Tickets available to us. I have a season ticket with all the home games on, thats 6 but I don't know if that will be enough. It will start at 12 games and I think Istanbul went down to 5 but there was more tickets then! Fingers crossed!!
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #6: May 03, 2007 12:04:42 pm
      Hello I live in Romania and I am a huge liverpool fan.I want to know how can I buy 2 tickets for me and my wife
      to be part of this special event !!!

Please need advice ,help !!!

Without having gone to the games there's hardly any chance of getting them at a sensible price mate, would have to go through a tout, in 2005 prices started from about £600
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #7: May 03, 2007 07:16:48 pm
      well here we go again planes trains and automobiles, We have again sorted our flights an accommodation out, we fly to Corfu on the 21st for a week and then travel either by car or train to Athens once we have caught the ferry to the main land. It was the only way of getting anywhere near without paying over  £900 of flights alone. We got a good deal SC £169 pp for a week. The next thing which is my old favorite TICKETS oh my god they have gone mad £1250 + for 1 ticket, short of selling a body part it is going to be worse than Istanbul. But as ever where's the a way there's a scoucer.Any ideas fella???
      I have goggled the whole ticket issues to death, and I have come across hundreds of people that won tickets through the UFA ballot, I must remember that next time. See you all there
      Stu503
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 111 posts |
      Reply #8: May 04, 2007 12:51:29 am
      From what i've seen from the touts this year the prices they're asking are much higher than for Istanbul.  most seem to be £2000 a pair (robbing bas**rds).  I managed to get tickets for Istanbul for £400 a piece from a Norwegian sportswear company website.  Probably best to try the Euroteam website if you're desperate and willing to pay.  think it's about 1900 Euros per ticket which is sh*te but you get your flights and digs (4*) included. 
      I've got one chance, a bloke that a mate of mine works with has got 2 tickets but he's manc :action-smiley-055: so i don't think i'll be getting any favours on that score.
      red for ever
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #9: May 04, 2007 04:26:44 pm
      I COULD HAVE 2 TICKETS GOING AS I BOUGHT THEM AND I CAN'T GET OFF WORK NOW.
      I PAID  £2,000 FOR THEM BOTH SO I'M LOOKING TO GET MY MONEY BACK.
      I GOT MY TICKETS OFF VIP TICKETS.COM, THERE DUE TO ARRIVE IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #10: May 04, 2007 06:54:50 pm
      Full selling details will be released on Tuesday 8th May.

Chief Executive Rick Parry has stated "Supporters who purchased tickets for seven Champions League games (not including qualifiers against Maccabi Haifa) and had their purchases recorded on their fan cards, are guaranteed to get a ticket for the Final."

"Due to the numbers involved, fans who purchased tickets for six Champions League matches home or away (not including qualifiers against Maccabi Haifa) or a combination of both and had their purchases recorded on their fan cards will have to be entered into a ballot for Final tickets. Season Ticket holders, members of the Auto Cup Scheme and fan-card holders will all have the same chance. None of these groups are being given priority.

MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE THEN !!  /color]

Sorry if i upset anyone but i think this is the fairest way of doing this  ;) Attendance has to come first
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #11: May 04, 2007 07:28:09 pm
      I COULD HAVE 2 TICKETS GOING AS I BOUGHT THEM AND I CAN'T GET OFF WORK NOW.
      I PAID  £2,000 FOR THEM BOTH SO I'M LOOKING TO GET MY MONEY BACK.
      I GOT MY TICKETS OFF VIP TICKETS.COM, THERE DUE TO ARRIVE IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO

Bollocks. I don't believe a word of it.  If you post again trying to tout your tickets on this forum then you will get banned.  Nobody on the planet pays £2000 for tickets who 'can't get time off work'.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Re: Ticket Info: Liverpool v AC Milan (Euro Cup Final)
      Reply #12: May 04, 2007 07:48:33 pm
      Full selling details will be released on Tuesday 8th May.

Chief Executive Rick Parry has stated "Supporters who purchased tickets for seven Champions League games (not including qualifiers against Maccabi Haifa) and had their purchases recorded on their fan cards, are guaranteed to get a ticket for the Final."

"Due to the numbers involved, fans who purchased tickets for six Champions League matches home or away (not including qualifiers against Maccabi Haifa) or a combination of both and had their purchases recorded on their fan cards will have to be entered into a ballot for Final tickets. Season Ticket holders, members of the Auto Cup Scheme and fan-card holders will all have the same chance. None of these groups are being given priority.

A lot of kick offs about this Smigger. Season Ticket holders are furious.  They've normally had first dibs.  But to be fair ST holders have it much easier eg. the Auto Cup while the rest of us sit on the phone lines, turn up at Anfield etc for the cup tickets.  I think it is perfectly fair if you have been to most of the games on your fancard then you can go the final.

I know fellas with Seasies who give every other game to someone in work, their kids etc etc.  Why should they get priority over the fancard holders who have gone to all the tournament games.

Rick - your taking some stick off the ST holders - but I agree with the logic.  The problem is with ST holders who didn't go all the games princiipally.

<hides>
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #13: May 05, 2007 10:58:43 am
      I'd like the opportunity to own a ST, i'll take one off anyones hands if they're having a problem attending games  ;)  Agree with you there JD, just cos they have attendance on their cards doesnt mean they have neccessarily attended i know a lot of ST's who 'lend' their ticket out when they cant make the game.  i know all ST's dont do that but there are some and its them that i aim this post to ( not you Tommo !) or any other loyal ST holder  ;)  This is deffo the fairest way of doing this, some Fancard holders who would willing pay- is it 695.00? - up front for their tickets,  i really love sitting on the phone for days on end and queueing in p*ssing rain at Anfield for my tickets  ;) ::)

Good luck to all in the ballot to ripped off again this year !!  (we must be mad)  >:D     
      red for ever
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #14: May 05, 2007 12:26:27 pm
      Bollocks. I don't believe a word of it.  If you post again trying to tout your tickets on this forum then you will get banned.  Nobody on the planet pays £2000 for tickets who 'can't get time off work'.

why don't you go on vip ticket. com and see for yourself gob sh*te. i new there would be someone with a cocky remark!!
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #15: May 05, 2007 01:25:58 pm
      I for one, is very pissed off with the ticket situation for the final.
      I understand peoples views, but surely us season ticket holders should be given priority - even if it's a few hours priority.
      I say that because, when I get back from Athens I will have a renewal form awaiting for me, stating the club wants it's money for next season.
      The club must make a fortune on interest, by receiving our £700ish 2/3 months before the season starts.

I know bleating on about it is going to do no good, but I hope the tickets go to the people who really do deserve them. (myself included  :angel:)

Good luck to all and see you in Athens !!!!!

(thanks for not picking on me smigs  :P)
      REDSerbia
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #16: May 05, 2007 06:58:48 pm
      Hi people !!!

I'm from Serbia and I'm big LFC fan. Is there any chance for me to get tickets for the finals?(under 300 euros)

Regards !!!
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #17: May 05, 2007 08:05:16 pm
      Hi people !!!

I'm from Serbia and I'm big LFC fan. Is there any chance for me to get tickets for the finals?(under 300 euros)

Regards !!!

Yes, I still have about 10 tickets left, going for £3.99 each. I've considered selling them to my mates who desperately want to go, but have decided I'd rather sell them to a stranger. If yourself or anyone else is interested, pm me or e-mail notafuckingchance@yahoo.co.uk
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #18: May 05, 2007 08:17:57 pm
      Yes, I still have about 10 tickets left, going for £3.99 each. I've considered selling them to my mates who desperately want to go, but have decided I'd rather sell them to a stranger. If yourself or anyone else is interested, pm me or e-mail notafuckingchance@yahoo.co.uk

;D ;D ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #19: May 05, 2007 09:30:04 pm
      why don't you go on vip ticket. com and see for yourself gob sh*te. i new there would be someone with a cocky remark!!

Why would I want to go on some rip off website that touts out tickets? I said YOU were talking Bollocks that you bought tickets for £2000 then 'couldn't get time off work'.  Absolutely nobody in the world would pay that much money for a final and then be 'unable' to go.  Don't tell me - you work on an oil rig.  ::)

You've got tickets - probably from the UEFA draw or as a shareholder or something - and you want to rip fans off.  It F***ing stinks.  If you've just bought them then get your money back.   >:(

Never heard of Karma?
      « Last Edit: May 05, 2007 09:31:38 pm by JD »
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #20: May 05, 2007 10:00:14 pm
      Hi people !!!

Regards !!!

As much chance as rocking horse sh*t....
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #21: May 05, 2007 11:05:53 pm
      Quote from EddieC
      ;D ;D ;D

I bet I still get at least one person PM me  :D
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #22: May 06, 2007 09:05:13 am
      ;D ;D ;D

I bet I still get at least one person PM me  :D

Not surprised at that price ,thought about £5.00 was reasonable ;D

Quick Reply