Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Ticket Info: Liverpool v AC Milan (Euro Cup Final)

Read 31301 times
      molby86
      • Forum David Johnson

• 239 posts |
      • Best left foot ever.........
      Re: Ticket Info: Liverpool v AC Milan (Euro Cup Final)
      Reply #23: May 06, 2007 08:21:03 pm

I know fellas with Seasies who give every other game to someone in work, their kids etc etc.  Why should they get priority over the fancard holders who have gone to all the tournament games.

<hides>

Sorry JD, got disagree. If I have to pay over £600 up front each year JUST to have the honour of being in the auto cup scheme then the least I expect is that if, and only if, I have attended every home CL game I would have first shout on a ticket for the final. I have laid out financially my committment to the club before the season starts; just buying a fancard and then buying 6 tickets is not the same and not a justifable or equal method to distribute final tickets.

The club have got it wrong, plain and simple.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #24: May 06, 2007 09:17:43 pm
      Sorry JD, got disagree. If I have to pay over £600 up front each year JUST to have the honour of being in the auto cup scheme then the least I expect is that if, and only if, I have attended every home CL game I would have first shout on a ticket for the final. I have laid out financially my committment to the club before the season starts; just buying a fancard and then buying 6 tickets is not the same and not a justifable or equal method to distribute final tickets.

The club have got it wrong, plain and simple.

The thing is that there are thousands of fans who would love a season ticket.  Everyone's entitled to their view and I respect yours. But I think somebody who has been to all the home games including qualifiers (with all the hassle that entails) as well as the occasional away tie has more than demonstrated their commitment to the club.

I hope everyone who wants a ticket and has been to all the home games gets one. I really do.
      alex50i
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #25: May 07, 2007 01:08:18 pm
      Hello I live in Romania and I am a big fan of Liverpool.I have bought 2 tickets from a guy ho lives in Macedonia and I am glad that I will be part of this special event.The tickets are in this  Category 2, Gate 24, Section B, seats 5 and 6
      Does anybody know is that a Liverpool fans area ??
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #26: May 07, 2007 07:40:08 pm
      Good Luck to anyone who's in the ballot, post on here if you've been successful then at least we know the letters are starting to go out  ;) ;D
      Stu503
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 111 posts |
      Reply #27: May 07, 2007 08:42:05 pm
      I'm almost better off, cos I can't afford to go to Athens (still paying off Istanbul) so i've accepted it's the tele for me.
      I really hope you all get your tickets cos at the end of the day your all loyal fans.  The problem is UEFA as fcuking usual.  21,000 tickets giving out to a bunch of arseholes in suits who in the end, really couldn't care less who wins.  Football Family - Fcuking Freeloaders in my opinion.  This then, of course, encourages people to punt them on for £2000 :tosser:, the same as the vast majority who get them off the UEFA balot. 
      Unfortunately the club has had to make a decision on the issue knowing they can't please everyone and it sounds like they tried their best to get more tickets from UEFA.
      Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets cos it's getting well willy wonka by the sounds of it
      gibbo6 times
      • Forum Youth Player

• 22 posts |
      Reply #28: May 07, 2007 11:17:57 pm
      unless you have a fan card been to all seven cl games at anfield you have no chance. get yourself to liverpool to watch game.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #29: May 08, 2007 03:16:17 pm
      Liverpool FC have released the following ticket details for the Champions League Final 
      UEFA Champions League Final

Liverpool v A C Milan

To be played at the Olympic Stadium, Athens
      On Wednesday 23 May 2007 kick off 21:45 hrs (local time)

Dates Of Sale

Season Ticket Holders and Fan Card Holders with 12 to 10 06/07 CL matches (excluding qualifiers) on Fancard - Thursday 10 May 2007

Season Ticket Holders and Fan Card Holders with 9 to 7 06/07 CL matches (excluding qualifiers) on Fancard - Friday 11 May 2007

Season Ticket Holders and Fan Card Holders with 6 06/07 CL matches (excluding qualifiers) on Fancard - To be entered in a ballot - full details below.

Full Selling Details

We have received an allocation of 16779 tickets that are priced at £145, £100, £57 and £43.

We have also received an allocation of 16 Disabled Tickets together with 16 Personal Assistant tickets at a combined price of £57.

Within the allocation approximately 64% of the tickets are priced at £57, 18% are priced at £100, 14% are priced at £43 and 4% are priced at £145.

Priority Rights Holders (Ex Shareholders)

The allocation and selling arrangements for ALL Priority Rights Holders are as follows,

On holding:

1 Priority Right – 1 (one) ticket
      2 Priority Rights – 2 (two) tickets
      3 Priority Rights – 3 (three) tickets
      4 Priority Rights – 4 (four) tickets

The tickets available will be priced at £145, £100 or £57 and are offered AS AVAILABLE at the time of purchase.

Priority Rights Holders can purchase their ticket(s) from the ticket office or on the credit card line, telephone number 0870 220 2151 from Thursday 10 May 2007 until Friday 11 May 2007.

Priority Rights Holders applying by post should make immediate application to the ticket office detailing the ticket price in order of preference and a day time telephone number. Cheques should be made payable to Liverpool Football Club and endorsed not to exceed the maximum value of the highest priced ticket allowed under the allocation. The cheque will be completed by the Club to the actual value of the tickets available. Every effort will be made to supply the ticket(s) to the value requested but this cannot be guaranteed. Please also see note regarding postal applications.

Corporate Members

The Corporate Sales Department will contact all their Members to advise them on their ticket allocation.

Season Ticket Holders and Fan Card Holders

Tickets available will be priced at £100, £57 or £43 and are offered AS AVAILABLE at the time of purchase.

Season Ticket Holders and Fan Card Holders who have supplied their fan card details to the tickets office to prove they have purchased tickets for a combination of a minimum of SEVEN home and away matche(Excluding the Macabi Haifa qualifiers) for this seasons UEFA Champions League qualify for one ticket per qualifying fan card.

Tickets will be available on the days detailed below for personal application at the ticket office upon presentation of the fan card, or on the credit card line telephone number 0870 220 0034 as follows;

Thursday 10 May 2007 to Season Ticket Holders and Fan Card Holders who have purchased a ticket for a minimum of Twelve to Ten Champions League matches this season.

Friday 11 May 2007 to Season ticket Holders and Fan Card Holders who have purchased a ticket for a minimum of Nine to Seven Champions League matches this season.

Season ticket holders and fan card holders who meet the above criteria can make application by post. This should be done immediately giving details of name, address, day time telephone number and fan card number together with details of ticket price in order of preference. Cheques should be made payable to Liverpool Football Club and endorsed not to exceed the maximum value of the highest priced ticket allowed under the allocation. The cheque will be completed by the club to the actual value of the tickets available. Every effort will be made to supply the ticket(s) to the value requested but this cannot be guaranteed. Please also see note regarding postal applications.

Season Ticket and Fan card holders who have purchased a ticket for a minimum of SIX Champions League games (excluding the qualifiers) this season will be entered into a computerised ballot. Successful supporters will be written to advising them on how to claim their ticket.

Details of successful season ticket and fan card ballot holders will be available on the LFC web site from Wednesday 9th May.

Postal Applications

Postal Applications should be made to :-

LFC Ticket Office
      PO Box 204
      Liverpool
      L69 4PQ

Please Note that due to previous problems encountered through the postal system it is HIGHLY recommended that tickets are collected from the Ticket Office

Tickets will only be posted if an application clearly states that an additional charge can be made to cover the cost of special delivery.

All tickets posted are accepted to be at the applicants risk.

Liverpool FC will not take any responsibility for any financial losses due to lost, destroyed or damaged tickets. Nor will Liverpool FC take responsibility for any financial losses due to tickets being stolen, lost or delayed by the Post Office.

Tickets are STRICTLY non-transferable. Liverpool FC has to furnish details to UEFA on all tickets purchased ie. Names and addresses of applicants corresponding to the seat details on the tickets issued to the applicant. UEFA have indicated that random checks may be carried out at the Stadium.

Under NO circumstances will UEFA arrange duplicate tickets.

All tickets are issued under UEFA Champions League Final 2007 Ticketing Terms and Conditions copies of which are displayed in the Ticket Office Information Board and on www.liverpoolfc.tv

Liverpool FC are working with Triangle Travel and supporters wishing to Travel with Triangle Travel can arrange their journey with representatives who will be at the Ticket Office from Wednesday 9 May 2007.

Barnes Travel will also be organising a flight from Liverpool John Lennon Airport for full details call 0151 286 2000.

The ticket office will be open Monday to Friday 8.15am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9.15 to 1.00pm and Sunday 13 May 9.15am to Kick off. 
      abidlfc
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #30: May 08, 2007 05:59:33 pm
      hi true reds,

am flying out wednesday morning, if any true reds got 1 spare ticket please please let me know-mob num 07881-895815

many thanks for your help people

ah
      « Last Edit: May 21, 2007 11:16:58 pm by abidlfc »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #31: May 08, 2007 06:50:38 pm

Chance of 2 tickets

Forum users who have access to the Melwood board look here
      http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,2544.0.html

I will post the message in here tomorrow for everyone else.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #32: May 09, 2007 01:12:20 pm
      Very pissed off at the mo, not successful in the ballot, yet I've heard that a mate of mine who share's a fan card has been successful in getting a ticket.
      Thanks Rick Parry. >:(
      *****5times*****
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #33: May 09, 2007 01:21:41 pm
      I know its most likely going to be impossible to get hold of any tickets however I would like to know if anyone could get hold of a pair of tickets for me...i have my champions league stubbs but based on the ballot system i don't think i will qualify.

And please don't bother replying if you think I'm going to pay a ridiculous amount of money!!!!
      Wattswat
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #34: May 09, 2007 02:11:48 pm
      No doubt I am one of many but I have missed out on the ballot and I was wondering if there was anybody that had a ticket they would swap or I could purchase at face value (I expect you are laughing now!!) I'm almost in tears at my work desk!!
      Please can someone help?
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #35: May 09, 2007 02:22:29 pm
      anymore postings there first posts asking for tickets ???

what do you think honestly ??

anymore will be deleted straight away.
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #36: May 09, 2007 02:42:48 pm
      anymore postings there first posts asking for tickets ???

what do you think honestly ??

anymore will be deleted straight away.

Was just thinking the same thing myself. If I had any spares (as it is I don't even have one myself now, my mate's cousin's gone back on his pledge to let him have them at face value) I'd hardly be giving it away to a complete stranger. My order of priority would be 1) Liverpool fans I know, 2) You lot on here (not people posting for the first time today) 3) I'm sure I would've got rid of them by now, but if there were still no takers I'd probably ebay them.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #37: May 09, 2007 05:36:04 pm
      Pissed off meself Tommo, really thought we might have a chance, yet another ballot through LFC I've been unsucessful in  :'(  Wish I'd had the brains to get myself a Glatasary away ticket on my card, they were only £4.00 in the end, at least it would of been credited to my Fancard. 

Oh well another p*ss up in the offing !!

wheres everyone watching it ? 

And yeah, were's everyone suddenly coming from asking for a ticket?  buggar off we're first - regular posters only  ;)
      « Last Edit: May 09, 2007 05:37:12 pm by smigger15 »
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #38: May 09, 2007 05:49:02 pm
      unless you have a fan card been to all seven cl games at anfield you have no chance. get yourself to liverpool to watch game.

Not true. I know of a fair few people who had 6 and got their tickets today.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #39: May 09, 2007 05:57:46 pm
      I too missed out on the ballot, I'm gutted for the fans that never went last time and have missed out. I was lucky enough to go to Istanbul and I don't feel to upset to be missing this one. The truth is that I have done alot of European aways but I haven't travelled since Istanbul and I think the fans that travel should get first dabs on the tickets, and maybe a scoring system where you get more points for Aways you attend than homes, and all the points being totalled up after the Semi's  would be fairer than a ballot. I would like to know how many tickets were in the ballot against how many fan cards that qualified, We could of been pinning our hopes on some pretty long odds!! Also Smigger your right about the Galatasery game, There was 3000 tickets sold for this and only a few hundred travelled. The club have got to wake up to Scams like this as its put a lot of fans who never travelled to one away ahead of all the honest ones who have only recorded games on their fan cards they attended. I know Lads who did this and all they had to do was hand in some blag travel details.

As I've said I have been lucky enough to see us win the Big one, but the one regret I have is I never went to Japan for the World Club Championship in 2005, So I just might have the chance to put that right (If my fan card loyalty allows!) ;)
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #40: May 09, 2007 06:24:27 pm
      Sorry for everyone that never got a ticket in the ballot, from what I heard 'off forum' I thought it had gone reasonably well.  Or maybe you're all just unlucky. I don't know.

I agree that those who went to at least one away game deserved a shot if they went to all 6 home as well.

But I know some people bought away tickets ie. PSV (which were fairly cheap at the group stage) and never actually went. Clever. But I also suppose many of the 'aways' were actually the Chelsea game.

I know there were a few offers on here that people wanted to use other people's fancards to get tickets cos they lived down there.  Maybe should have taken them up on the offer.

Maybe see you on the poker table.  ;)
      « Last Edit: May 09, 2007 06:25:10 pm by koolkidda »
      kingkennyb
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 24 posts |
      Reply #41: May 09, 2007 06:34:43 pm
       :)  Very eventful weekend on the old web. Everything arranged!!   Two cat 3 tickets (milan section) 1000 euro. Flight from dublin to franfurt and then franfurt to thessaloniki on the 22nd May, flight from thessaloniki to athens on morning of final. stay till satuday 26th May then fly Athens-franfurt and then frankfurt-dublin. I have no hotel for the night of the game though but I will find a nice bar stoll to keep me going.

Price for the whole show including tickets 1,100 euro. Priceless!!!!. My missus spent the whole of saturday and Sunday telling me I was nuts spending that amount of time on the web.

Couldnt get tickets for Istanbul but I had to see this one. It's Liverpool all the way. Chelsea wanted vengence for 05 and got nothing and it aint gonna happen for milan. HAPPY DAYS!!!           
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #42: May 09, 2007 06:50:32 pm
      YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SS
      and double YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE EEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Guess who's just been offered a ticket ?
      Face value and off me mates Dad !!!!!

redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #43: May 09, 2007 10:24:34 pm
      YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
      and double YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE EEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Guess who's just been offered a ticket ?
      Face value and off me mates Dad !!!!!

Congratulations Tommo!! Absolutely chuffed for you mate! Sing it loud for us in Athens!

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #44: May 10, 2007 04:56:18 pm
      A real shame some of the touting.  Some of you may be aware I have won two tickets for the FA Cup Final and have been offered £600 for the pair (I am probably going to go - just for the day out although I am tempted). The same person was offering me £500 PER ticket for the European Final.  It scares me how much they are going to sell them on for.

I read today in the Echo that 6,000 seats at Athens will be empty to allow for the advertising hoardings.

Absolutely disgraceful.  Michel Platini wants to be concentrating on that kind of thing.  Yet again the die-hard football fan comes second.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #45: May 10, 2007 08:34:59 pm
      Bloody disgrace that JD, dont they make enough money out of it without bloody advertising hoardings  >:(

Quick Reply