Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Ticket Info: Liverpool v AC Milan (Euro Cup Final)

Read 31296 times
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Re: Ticket Info: Liverpool v AC Milan (Euro Cup Final)
      Reply #46: May 10, 2007 09:31:26 pm
       ::) ::)I have read all the post on this forum an to be honest everyone has a valid point a part from the tosser that's trying to pull a fast one with his £2000 tickets >:(, my hubby has just listend to the legends on century FM and Rick Parry was on there answering all the fans questions about the ticket allocation, he fully agreed it wasn't fair that a fella who was a ST holder and had been to 47 premiership games and 6 CL games and DIDNT get a ticket for the final, yet a FC holder who had only been to 7 CL games only got a ticket.

He blamed UEFA as usual, not only did they cream 9000 for their ballot they also took another 20,000 for corporate, which approx 70% will end up in the hands of the touts punting them out for £650+ per ticket.

In 2005 Istanbul we had to buy of a ticket tout on line and they cost £475 each, we had them delivered to our house 10 days BEFORE the game, how come all these ticket tout don't actually have any tickets in their hands at the moment, and have advise we will have to collect from Athens. Has there been a delay in getting the tickets out from UEFA.
      jimmyjism
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #47: May 11, 2007 11:18:06 pm
      A real shame some of the touting.  Some of you may be aware I have won two tickets for the FA Cup Final and have been offered £600 for the pair (I am probably going to go - just for the day out although I am tempted). The same person was offering me £500 PER ticket for the European Final.  It scares me how much they are going to sell them on for.

I read today in the Echo that 6,000 seats at Athens will be empty to allow for the advertising hoardings.

Absolutely disgraceful.  Michel Platini wants to be concentrating on that kind of thing.  Yet again the die-hard football fan comes second.

Hi JD,

If you still have two tickets for the FA Cup Final do you want to swap them for one ticket to the Champions League Final in Athens?  If so, are the FA Cup Final tickets in a neutral section?

I have won two tickets (category 1, face value 200 euros each - in a neutral section) in the UEFA ballot which I have in my possession right now.

Cheers, Jimmy (a gutted Chelsea fan).  My email address is jimmy@kalya.net
      liverdog1
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #48: May 12, 2007 05:16:51 pm
      me and my friend got a ticket each in the ballot the pick them up on Tuesday the thing is neither of us can go i am getting married the sat after and cannot afford to go and my friend will be on holiday how do we go about legally selling them ?
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #49: May 12, 2007 05:46:27 pm
      check your emails  :-*
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #50: May 13, 2007 07:18:50 am
      How much do you want for these tickets, as you know only face value is allowed, otherwise you are ripping off true fans :( :( >:( >:( :( :(
      AJK   Â£1500 for the pair  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
      You are obviously not a true LFC fan just another Joe Egg trying to rip us off.
      You are actually charging MORE than the touts on line you need to re-think you price my friend.
      crippy182
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #51: May 13, 2007 11:49:40 am
      Hi Guys,

I recently bought a ticket in hope that I could go to the final, but due to some some unforeseen circumstances at work  I'm going to have to let it go, I paid a lot ofr it, but wouldn't ask for what I paid for it as I was just stupid paying 900 for it, but I had the money and it didn't seem like a problem at the time, if anyone has any decent offers for me, just let me know - you can email me on <email address removed by Admin - PM the user if you are interested>
      Thanks fellas,

Chris
      « Last Edit: May 13, 2007 12:40:50 pm by JD »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #52: May 13, 2007 12:45:29 pm
      Still very disappointed about the sheer amount of greed from some people ripping Liverpool supporters off for these tickets.

UEFA should be ashamed of themselves.

Just saw this regarding flights on ryanair....

Ryanair are operating special flights from both Dublin and Liverpool to Athens for the Champions League Final between Liverpool and AC Milan on 23rd May 2007.

Fares on the Liverpool to Athens flight will start at £299 each way plus taxes and will operate at the following times.

LPLATH 23MAY07 FR6132 0900-1530
      ATHLPL 24MAY07 FR6133 0600-0830

Fares on the Dublin to Athens flight will start at €399 each way plus taxes and will operate at the following times.

DUBATH 23MAY07 FR5902 0930-1600
      ATHDUB 24MAY07 FR5903 0630-0900

As no baggage handling service or check in desk will be in place in Athens for this service both flights can only be booked through our call centre number and passengers must use internet check-in and carry hand baggage only.  It is the passengers own responsibility to ensure that they have checked themselves in for both legs of the flight prior to travel.

Call Centre Numbers

From UK 0871 246 0000 (calls cost 10p per minute)

From IRL 0818 30 30 30 (national rate)

« Last Edit: May 13, 2007 01:49:22 pm by JD »
      crippy182
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #53: May 13, 2007 06:04:48 pm
      Hi Guys,

Me again, not sure why the email address was removed, but I'll just come back and check - can some1 offer me a reasonable price for the ticket? So I can consider selling it - appreciate it.

Thanks for your time!

Chris
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #54: May 13, 2007 06:26:28 pm
      :( :( :( There really does seem no end to the greed, I have been dealing with a liverpool lady in Barcelona regrading tickets, their price was £615 per tickets cat 2, but they didn't actually have the tickets they are hoping for them tomorrow, I have just checked the net YET AGAIN and her website is now saying the tickets are £945, how on earth can they justify such the jump in price.

>:( I am really really fed up with all this now, it is making me depressed, I see all these tickets on sale and I don't trust any of them with my hard earned, UEFA are a disgrace and to be honest with all I have heard and read recently Mr Parry isn;t smelling of roses either. I like said before we have our flights and accommodation sorted, so it looks like we will be watching the game on the big screen in the fan park Athens are providing.

:( :(

I think I hit a nerve there AJK well you did ask for it, £1500 for 2 tickets I am glad you have seen the error of your ways and admitted to being a complete and absolute Tosser, as they say if the cap fits wear it, and you must look mighty fine in yours, I hope you get stuck with these tickets it's only what you deserve.

Call yourself a LFC fan ......... MY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More to the point, where the f*ck are they getting them from, you cant tell me a lady in spain has 7 credits on her card !  >:(
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #55: May 13, 2007 06:38:35 pm
       :D they are ones won from the UEFA ballot i am lead to believe.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #56: May 13, 2007 06:40:32 pm
      Yeah ok  ;)
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #57: May 13, 2007 07:16:10 pm
      The must be some proper thicko's out there just waiting to get their arses kicked, i have just had an email from Barcelona some dodgy fella offering me 10 yes 10 tickets all sat together in the LFC end for £2000, and he wants paying via western Union which is basically an open cheque, once he has the more he will post the tickets out.

Unfortunately there could very well be some poor desperate fool about to fall into this ones trap and lose 2000.

How come there seem to be so many tickets on sale in Barcelona, were they expecting to be in the final, surely not after all they had the mighty reds to face. :angel:
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #58: May 14, 2007 01:52:04 pm
      I think I hit a nerve there AJK well you did ask for it, £1500 for 2 tickets I am glad you have seen the error of your ways and admitted to being a complete and absolute Tosser, as they say if the cap fits wear it, and you must look mighty fine in yours, I hope you get stuck with these tickets it's only what you deserve.

Call yourself a LFC fan ......... MY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was actually me that edited his message for him Leekar, thought it would be more fun than just deleting it  ;D

Anyway, I've just deleted another two posts in this thread, let me make this clear.

IF YOU COME ON HERE OFFERING/ASKING FOR TICKETS WITH YOUR VERY FIRST POST, YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #59: May 14, 2007 09:07:46 pm
      So frustrating this lack of tickets.  I just want to be able to pull a face like Charlie when he got that Golden ticket...

Cheras
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #60: May 15, 2007 09:02:57 am
      Hi, I'm a Liverpool fan living in Athens, seeing as though I'm lucky enough to live in the country where we're gonna win our 6th European Title, I'm thinking about getting ripped off and buying a ticket from a tout website!!!!! but before I do, can anyone please tell me if they know where the vast majority of our fans will be sitting, gate number e.t.c., since I don't want to pay all that money and end up sittiing with the Italians... + can't find any info on the web.....

Cheers.

P.S. if anyone needs any local knowledge or info from here in Athens, just ask......
      « Last Edit: May 15, 2007 09:12:19 am by Cheras »
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #61: May 15, 2007 03:28:05 pm
      Just got back from Anfield, after 4 hours of queuing I finally have a ticket.
      To all the touts out there  :action-smiley-055:

It's been a long drawn out process, but now I'm in possession I have to say it's well worth it.
      I'm in Gate 3, Section B, Row 22 - That's the North end of the stadium.

Roll on Sunday, the party begins  ;D ;D ;D ;D
      lfc 4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 653 posts | -11 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #62: May 15, 2007 03:46:22 pm
      Gutted cant go!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #63: May 15, 2007 07:40:03 pm

It's been a long drawn out process, but now I'm in possession I have to say it's well worth it.

Well done fella.  Looking like you're going to be the official reporter out there at the mo :(
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #64: May 15, 2007 10:48:06 pm
       :'( :'( :'( I nice to hear some true fans are getting to Athens, i have yet again been let down were tickets are concerned, it's my own fault for getting my hopes up.
      We are still going over to Athens as we have flights and accommodation already sorted, but to be honest I think we will just have to resign ourselves to the fact that we will NOT be in the ground watching the lads, for everyone who has tickets, SING OUT LOUD for us, and think of the unlucky ones that couldn't even get ripped off by a tout for a ticket.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #65: May 15, 2007 11:02:56 pm

Well in Tommo! Chuffed for you.
      I drove past the queue twice today while i was working and although I was a bit jealous (which is understandable isn't it), I was so happy to see all the excited smiles. Made me proud!
      Here's to a great journey!!!!! ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #66: May 16, 2007 12:07:08 am
      :'( :'( :'( I nice to hear some true fans are getting to Athens, i have yet again been let down were tickets are concerned, it's my own fault for getting my hopes up.
      We are still going over to Athens as we have flights and accommodation already sorted, but to be honest I think we will just have to resign ourselves to the fact that we will NOT be in the ground watching the lads, for everyone who has tickets, SING OUT LOUD for us, and think of the unlucky ones that couldn't even get ripped off by a tout for a ticket.

You'll have a cracking time and you will poss get a ticket while you're there depending on your budget. I reckon if youre brave enough and can hold out till about an hour before you can do it for less than double face value.

Just my opinion based on 2 years ago. 
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #67: May 16, 2007 04:21:54 pm
      So guys,who of us are going from the forum?I thought you were going jd?Is it just me and tommo?
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #68: May 16, 2007 04:23:44 pm
      So guys,who of us are going from the forum?I thought you were going jd?Is it just me and tommo?

Looks like it unless you`ve got a few spares ;) Have a good one

Quick Reply