Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Pyschic private eyes. Sally Anne Bowman episode.

Read 10208 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Pyschic private eyes. Sally Anne Bowman episode.
      Oct 29, 2009 04:21:33 pm

Psychic Private Eyes is on Zone Reality ā€“ Sky channel 146 ā€“ at 11pm several nights each week and the channel is repeating the Sally Anne Bowman special and I highly recommend you watch it. It really is an astonishing programme.

Sally Anne Bowman

The show features psychic mediums Colin Fry, Tony Stockwell and TJ Higgs, and I have to say, the most sceptical of sceptics couldnā€™t help but be converted to ā€˜believerā€™ by this programme.

The concept of the show is that the psychic mediums investigate cases of deaths that have happened in either mysterious circumstances or were as the result of unsolved murders, which Sally Anne Bowman's was at the time of their investigation.

Now, before I saw this programme ā€“ and even though I personally believe in the psychic abilities of some individuals ā€“ Iā€™d always been unconvinced about Colin Fry however, I had however seen Tony Stockwell on various shows on TV which, if they were to be believed, showed he did in fact have psychic abilities. I left the show utterly convinced of Colinā€™s abilities too.

And again, before this programme, Iā€™d never heard of TJ Higgs but during this programme, she made some remarkable discoveries that proved ā€“ certainly for me ā€“ that she was in fact able to communicate with the dead.

One of the most amazing things she repeatedly said was that Sally Anne had told her that her murderer had ā€œmarked me, heā€™s marked me all overā€. The murderer turned out to be a man called Mark.

The psychics accuracy on this unsolved case was nothing but remarkable, picking out the killers age group, personality traits, such as preferring the company of much younger people to his own age group, his drug habit, his affiliation with Australia and similar crimes there, right down to what he did to earn a living as well as clearly stating his name.

Linda Bowman, Sally Anneā€™s mother, approached Colin Fry in early 2006 after her daughterā€™s brutal murder in September 2005.

Speaking to the Watford Observer after the investigation, Colin Fry said:

ā€œWe were able to give a detailed description and profile long before the trial. We gave a physical description, even stating his name was Mark.

Mark Dixie Sally Anne's Killer

ā€œIf someone has been killed in harrowing circumstances you need to take quite a hard line, which is very different to demonstrations or private readings.

ā€œI try to be very honest about whatā€™s coming through but Iā€™m never unkind. I think itā€™s very important to show the personalities of people, to keep them real to the memories.ā€sally_anne_bowman

The team did in fact uncover a huge dossier of evidence during their investigation and most of the information they uncovered was not known to anyone but Sally Anne and her murderer.

Some of the other information about the murder was known only to the police or Sally Anneā€™s family and the psychics were not aware of it, but what they said provided vital clues to resolving the case.

Seriously though folks if you are a believer or a skeptic the episode regarding Sally Anne Bowman being a much maligned recent case I would consider as unmissable for any one.

Its available to watch on youtube on the following ten links. I would honestly encourage any one to watch this.

1 P.P.E.-S. Bowman 1/10
      2 P.P.E.-S. Bowman 2/10
      3 P.P.E.-S. Bowman 3/10
      4 P.P.E.-S. Bowman 4/10
      5 P.P.E.-S. Bowman 5/10
      6 P.P.E.-S. Bowman 6/10
      7 P.P.E.-S. Bowman 7/10
      8 P.P.E.-S. Bowman 8/10
      9 P.P.E.-S. Bowman 9/10
      10 P.P.E.-S. Bowman 10/10

smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Pyschic private eyes. Sally Anne Bowman episode.
      Reply #1: Oct 29, 2009 07:28:47 pm
      I'm a believer anyway, but I've seen TJ Higgs on the Colin Fry Show, she is remarkable in her abilities, I'd love a reading by her.
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Pyschic private eyes. Sally Anne Bowman episode.
      Reply #2: Oct 29, 2009 07:35:00 pm
      I'm a believer anyway, but I've seen TJ Higgs on the Colin Fry Show, she is remarkable in her abilities, I'd love a reading by her.

I was amazed by how accurate how all 3 were, when 2 maybe 3 months after this was filmed the case was solved, Truly remarkable that everything they said about the killer turned out to be true when they arrested Mark Dixie, I'm still astonished by it now.

Quick Reply