Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

Positive note. How much better it all looks when our Strongest XI is available.

Read 13357 times
      red_kaiser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,506 posts | 60 
      Re: Positive note. How much better it all looks when our Strongest XI is available.
      Reply #115: Sep 01, 2010 10:51:24 am
      We can make all our fantasy teams and 95% of them are surely better than what we put out currently but the truth remains that we had a conservative manager earlier and in Roy we seem to have carried on in the same direction.I wonder when we will have a manager who really connects with the fans and can see things the way we see them.
      iwantfernandosbabies
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts |
      Re: Positive note. How much better it all looks when our Strongest XI is available.
      Reply #116: Sep 01, 2010 11:39:17 am
      I'd Play

PEPE

JOHNNO   CARRA  SKRTS   KONCHESKY

MAXI       RAUL    LUCAS    JOEY C
                           GERRARD
                               NANDO

Gerrard and Torres is our best front pairing...

I wouldn't.

1. Skrtel is still, whether we like it or not, very very very shaky when it comes to set pieces. Nearly gave away about 5 pens against west brom. I'll have some danny agger thankyou.

2. As much as i think roy will be happy with steady eddie konchesky, imo it should be a priority to get aurelio 100% fit. He is a class act when fit and on his game. So i'd like to see him getting a good run at lb.

3.I don't want a 'best pairing'. I want a midfield that is creative as a whole. When we play gerrard and torres up top, for whatever reason, the rest of the team seems to take a day off and expect those two to do everything.

So for that reason, I'd rather a midfield of meireles,gerrard & cole...with lucas a decent player for the bench who can come on and do an ok job.

Pepe
      Johnson      Carra          Agger    Aurelio
                        Gerrard  Meireles
             Maxi                Cole       Kuyt
                            Nando

Agree on maxi though, i'd like to see him get more starts.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #117: Sep 01, 2010 02:23:55 pm
                           Reina

Johnson  Carragher   Agger   Konchesky

Mereiles    Gerrard

Kuyt            J.Cole         Babel

Torres

Although I see Jovanovic over Babel, I would prefer Babel tbh..
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #118: Sep 02, 2010 06:46:22 pm
      Kuyt isn't likely to get dropped.  Rafa and Roy both seem to be fans and feel what he brings to the team in work makes up for a lack of his wing abilities.  Plus he does have an uncanny knack of throwing in a few goals.

Sadly true. I love Dirk, but he doesn't fit into a side that is struggling.

Quick Reply