Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Milos Krasic (Juventus)

Read 16159 times
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7190 
      Re: Milos Krasic (Juventus)
      Reply #92: Jan 21, 2012 01:15:28 pm
      reciprocal agreement with Aqua if possible.
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #93: Jan 21, 2012 01:18:53 pm
      Loan to buy on this would be fantastic. Anything else is stupid considering how Juve took advantage of us during the Aquilani saga.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #94: Jan 21, 2012 01:55:29 pm
      The impression I have of him, from the little I have seen, is that he isn't as good as some make him out to be. Despite this, he seems to come with a very high reputation and people on here seem to rate him. Isn't he an attacking midfielder?

Out and out winger with lightening pace and a terrific cross. Lethal right foot, too.

He's a machine! Sign him up!!
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #95: Jan 21, 2012 03:17:44 pm
      Some people saying he is lightening fast. Others saying he isn't that fast.

Which is it?

I know Crouchie is a big Serie A watcher!
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #96: Jan 21, 2012 03:21:25 pm
      Watched him a few times , , he is pacey , not hard worker when comes to defending, BUT i 'll take him on loan , with option to buy, as said above , similar to AA deal

YNWA
      zxZXzx
      • Forum John Toshack

• 254 posts |
      Reply #97: Jan 21, 2012 08:25:07 pm

Krasic is one trick pony,a lot of pace,but tracking back and defending is his weak spot,spec. in Juve where that part of game is highest on the Conte`s list.
      lerpwl_am_byth
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 566 posts |
      Reply #98: Jan 21, 2012 10:36:52 pm
      Considering Jose Enrique is a good enough defender, I'd have him for anything under £20 million. Hell, we need some kind of pace seeing as Downing refuses to give us any.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #99: Jan 22, 2012 12:26:04 am
      Krasic is one trick pony,a lot of pace,but tracking back and defending is his weak spot,spec. in Juve where that part of game is highest on the Conte`s list.

Id take that, im happy for someone to push the oppostion full back towards his own goal. If Lucas was fit, someone who spots the runs of the oppostion midfield i wouldnt mind a selfish wide man.
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #100: Jan 23, 2012 03:53:23 pm
      He's a boss attacker. I've said it about 30 times in this thread and others, but he'd be perfect.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,930 posts | 971 
      Reply #101: Jan 23, 2012 04:29:05 pm
      Adding Krasic and Podolski would certainly solve our goalscoring problem, and both should be available for relatively cheap considering their current situations.  I'd imagine that we could land both of them for about 12M a pop.  We could probably get about 4-5M by selling Kuyt, so an outlay of 20M for the window would seemingly make good business sense as it would be an investment towards attaining CL footie for next season and the bonus for that would be about 20M in added revenues. 
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #102: Jan 24, 2012 11:20:16 am
      Some people saying he is lightening fast. Others saying he isn't that fast.

Which is it?

I know Crouchie is a big Serie A watcher!

He's F***ing quick. Not deceptively, it's there for all to see that the boy can run.

He isn't a flamboyant, razzle-dazzle winger. He's a run at his man, get his ball in to the box, kind of winger.
      zxZXzx
      • Forum John Toshack

• 254 posts |
      Reply #103: Jan 24, 2012 01:22:49 pm
      He's f**king quick. Not deceptively, it's there for all to see that the boy can run.

He isn't a flamboyant, razzle-dazzle winger. He's a run at his man, get his ball in to the box, kind of winger.

Yea he has a lot of pace,early cross isnt his thing,he goes down easy,he can outrun his defender,regarding his pace you can check few videos like run vs Chievo etc.Wouldnt mind him to come,but not sure due lack of back tracking,diving and Conte kinda killed his form, maybe like 180 min of game in 6 months.Could do good for us,new club,fresh start,KK explains him how things work in PL, who knows.Cant be worse then 20 mil. winger with 0 assist and goals.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,281 posts | 803 
      Reply #104: Jan 24, 2012 01:44:00 pm
      Yea he has a lot of pace,early cross isnt his thing,he goes down easy,he can outrun his defender,regarding his pace you can check few videos like run vs Chievo etc.Wouldnt mind him to come,but not sure due lack of back tracking,diving and Conte kinda killed his form, maybe like 180 min of game in 6 months.Could do good for us,new club,fresh start,KK explains him how things work in PL, who knows.Cant be worse then 20 mil. winger with 0 assist and goals.

He's scored one ;)
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #105: Jan 24, 2012 01:59:14 pm

And if it wasn't for some poor ( unlucky ?) finishing he wouldn't have 0 assists.. But that doesn't fit into people's attacks on him.

He can do no more than put the ball in, if someone misses the chance he can't be to blame.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,281 posts | 803 
      Reply #106: Jan 24, 2012 02:40:40 pm
      And if it wasn't for some poor ( unlucky ?) finishing he wouldn't have 0 assists.. But that doesn't fit into people's attacks on him.

He can do no more than put the ball in, if someone misses the chance he can't be to blame.

Agree entirely.

Quick Reply