Trending Topics

Next match: Cardiff v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:00 pm
      Cardiff City Stadium

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P30 W18 D7 L5

The 'What Are You Doing?' thread

Read 698490 times
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,247 posts | 2353 
      Re: The 'What Are You Doing?' thread
      Reply #17600: Sep 01, 2018 12:18:42 pm
      Happy Birthday Mate, I just passed 58 10 days ago !

Cheers and congrats mate - we’re just getting started 👍
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 22,474 posts | 2541 
      Reply #17601: Sep 01, 2018 12:41:55 pm
      Happy Birthday Mate, I just passed 58 10 days ago !

Happy birthday Frizz...
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,471 posts | 418 
      Reply #17602: Sep 01, 2018 02:27:16 pm

Cheers Shabs lad!
      higgy_sham
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,267 posts | 297 
      Reply #17603: Sep 05, 2018 07:35:03 am
      Final preparations for an interview for a promotion in work today, bricking it.

Have the dentist tomorrow too, bricking it.

Big week.

Oh and getting married on Saturday, surprisingly not bricking it. Yet.

I'm sure once this interview is out of the way my area will start twitching like a rabbit's nose right through til Saturday.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,247 posts | 2353 
      Reply #17604: Sep 05, 2018 08:02:39 am

Big week.

I'm sure once this interview is out of the way my area will start twitching like a rabbit's nose right through til Saturday.

Best of Scottishfor all that mate. Fingers crossed for ya 😉🤞
      higgy_sham
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,267 posts | 297 
      Reply #17605: Sep 05, 2018 08:27:44 am
      Best of Scottishfor all that mate. Fingers crossed for ya 😉🤞

Cheers pal.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,313 posts | 2929 
      Reply #17606: Sep 05, 2018 08:57:55 am

Big week.

All the best mate, I’m sure you will be absolutely fine.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,164 posts | 3224 
      • @MrPrice1979
      Reply #17607: Sep 08, 2018 10:09:01 pm
      Sitting in a room with Linz at the Maternity Ward of Arrow Park Hospital as she's getting induced three weeks before the due date for our 3rd (THIRD 😩) child.

Already been a long day and looks like it's going to be a long night and long day, tomorrow. This will be our first girl so well worth the hassle.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,247 posts | 2353 
      Reply #17608: Sep 08, 2018 10:15:27 pm
      Sitting in a room with Linz at the Maternity Ward of Arrow Park Hospital as she's getting induced three weeks before the due date for our 3rd (THIRD 😩) child.

Already been a long day and looks like it's going to be a long night and long day, tomorrow. This will be our first girl so well worth the hassle.

You’ve both got this Dave......✊

Thinking of ya all bro’
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 23,506 posts | 3287 
      Reply #17609: Sep 09, 2018 02:34:42 am

That’s awesome man, hang in there, as you know they are worth all the trouble!
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,471 posts | 418 
      Reply #17610: Sep 19, 2018 12:53:16 am
      Watching the spuds trowing 3 points away, an was just wondering if we HAD to lose one (but win the other 4)of our next 5 matches who would the Southampton game?
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,471 posts | 418 
      Reply #17611: Sep 23, 2018 07:56:39 am
      Watching 10 mins of highlights as I missed this match due to being half way across the Australian outback driving from the northeast coast to Adelaide on our first road trip, in an 18 yr old White Toyota Tarago (Previa in the U.K.) with 329,000 Km on the clock with a RED LIVER BIRD on the bonnet and neither the Reds nor the car have missed a beat.
      2 more days to go before reaching our destination, Taking it easy on the outbound run 700 Km a day and 3 stopovers may push it to 900 km a day and 2 stopovers on the way back!
      Today's run was 609 km with one right turn after 330 km in a straight line (talk about boring!).
      Roddenberry
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,875 posts | 1528 
      Reply #17612: Nov 03, 2018 10:16:41 am
      Been busy and not got on here much of late.

Been trying to sort out my health and a few other things. Getting there, running, exercising regularly, eating better, drinking less.

Just about to start the last week of couch to 5k, work has been keeping me busy, run up to Xmas is a killer in the parcel business.

Miss coming up to Liverpool and have got to come up soon, even if it isn't football related.
      ConzS
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,373 posts | 397 
      Reply #17613: Nov 03, 2018 04:59:05 pm
      Been busy and not got on here much of late.

Been trying to sort out my health and a few other things. Getting there, running, exercising regularly, eating better, drinking less.

Just about to start the last week of couch to 5k, work has been keeping me busy, run up to Xmas is a killer in the parcel business.
      I’m sure you’re doing a great job and reaping the rewards mate, good to hear.

Miss coming up to Liverpool and have got to come up soon, even if it isn't football related.
      I’m with you on that mate, it’s a great place. Only been twice but loved it each time.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 23,506 posts | 3287 
      Reply #17614: Nov 04, 2018 03:38:08 am
      So, been coaching boy’s and girl’s cross country for a couple of years now, both my boys run, my oldest is our boys teams fastest runner. Our school has never had a team qualify for the State Championship before (qualified one boy and one girl last year) and yesterday we qualified both the boys and girls teams. Amazing progress for our team in such a short amount of time. Love coaching these kids, their determination and enthusiasm keeps me young at heart. And good news is, both teams are young so we should be good for years to come.
      higgy_sham
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,267 posts | 297 
      Reply #17615: Nov 17, 2018 07:32:49 am
      Off to Durham.

Anyone been? Any good? Heading over to a couple we met on honeymoon.

Supping on a pint of Moretti, great beer. Love going to the airport, get a beer at 7 in the morning and no-one judges you.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,247 posts | 2353 
      Reply #17616: Nov 17, 2018 08:29:58 am
      Off to Durham.

Anyone been? Any good? Heading over to a couple we met on honeymoon.

Supping on a pint of Moretti, great beer. Love going to the airport, get a beer at 7 in the morning and no-one judges you.

Yeah nice place mate.

Good people too reminded me of Scots / Irish and Scousers ironically - have one for me 🍻
      higgy_sham
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,267 posts | 297 
      Reply #17617: Nov 17, 2018 08:31:17 am
      Yeah nice place mate.

Good people too reminded me of Scots / Irish and Scousers ironically - have one for me 🍻

Happy days, that's what I want to hear.

Cheers pal will do.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,164 posts | 3224 
      • @MrPrice1979
      Reply #17618: Dec 03, 2018 03:41:26 pm
      Just having a little walk around town (Liverpool City centre for the oots) on me own having a couple ere, coulple there. Couple of little bets on the horses.

Been a while since I took a little step back and had a few hours on my own. Just done Lanigans (cracker) and now in O'Neill's.

All sounds deep and meaningful until my crazy mate finishes work around the corner from here at 5...
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,247 posts | 2353 
      Reply #17619: Dec 03, 2018 03:59:10 pm
      Just having a little walk around town (Liverpool City centre for the oots) on me own having a couple ere, coulple there. Couple of little bets on the horses.

Been a while since I took a little step back and had a few hours on my own. Just done Lanigans (cracker) and now in O'Neill's.

All sounds deep and meaningful until my crazy mate finishes work around the corner from here at 5...

Enjoy.

I haven’t had a beer on me own since I chucked the sauce midweek 3 years ago. Shed about 3 stone.

Now I only tend to drink with her at weekend or on a proper night out.

Mind I kicked the f***in’ arse out it for 10 years before that 🥴
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,985 posts | 376 
      Reply #17620: Jan 08, 2019 04:34:59 pm
      Just been watching a Redtail hawk chomping on a mouse in a tree in the backyard.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,157 posts | 3382 
      Reply #17621: Jan 08, 2019 10:04:16 pm
      Just been watching a Redtail hawk chomping on a mouse in a tree in the backyard.

I find watching wildlife fascinating . We have Ducks and Moorhens in the garden but we also have Owls and Marsh Harriers, watching them climb effortlessly is just beautiful . Not so nice when they drop in and take ducklings or Moorhen chicks but hey ho they cant drop into the local shops can they. Had the Badgers last year and just now Phesants strolling around enjoying the food spilt of the bird tables
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,839 posts | 1660 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #17622: Jan 08, 2019 10:19:02 pm
      Taking nails out of my scrotum
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,157 posts | 3382 
      Reply #17623: Jan 09, 2019 05:28:00 pm

as long as they weren't rusty ones. Thinking about it there was a guy on channel 5 before Christmas who used to visit one of those bossy women in high heels and leather kit. She used to hammer nails into his scrotum and pin him to a board that wasn't you was it?
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,839 posts | 1660 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #17624: Jan 09, 2019 05:33:02 pm
      as long as they weren't rusty ones. Thinking about it there was a guy on channel 5 before Christmas who used to visit one of those bossy women in high heels and leather kit. She used to hammer nails into his scrotum and pin him to a board that wasn't you was it?

Not saying.

Quick Reply