Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

The 'What Are You Doing?' thread

Read 1089161 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Re: The 'What Are You Doing?' thread
      Reply #17871: Sep 20, 2021 03:58:57 pm
      Getting ready for my Sister's funeral today, it's been over a month since she died, seems such a long time to lay someone to rest, so I'll be glad when today's over with to be honest.  :( RIP Sue YNWA

Prayers dear. Hopefully closure and healing can come to fruition now.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #17872: Sep 20, 2021 04:09:42 pm
      Getting ready for my Sister's funeral today, it's been over a month since she died, seems such a long time to lay someone to rest, so I'll be glad when today's over with to be honest.  :( RIP Sue YNWA

RIP Sue..YNWA..

Cas, it’s the start of getting closure...thinking of you all today.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #17873: Sep 20, 2021 04:55:27 pm

Sorry to hear this, Cas ❤
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,411 posts | 3406 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #17874: Sep 20, 2021 05:08:25 pm

Oh, such a hard time. Take care of yourself
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #17875: Sep 21, 2021 03:36:43 pm
      Hope you get through today the best you can Cas ❤️

Prayers dear. Hopefully closure and healing can come to fruition now.

RIP Sue..YNWA..

Cas, it’s the start of getting closure...thinking of you all today.

Oh, such a hard time. Take care of yourself

Thank you to you, my Red family for your support and love at this difficult time, we gave her the best send off we could with You'll never walk alone ringing round the Chapel at the end of the service, it was a very emotional moment.

andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #17876: Sep 30, 2021 05:03:07 pm
      Thank you to you, my Red family for your support and love at this difficult time, we gave her the best send off we could with You'll never walk alone ringing round the Chapel at the end of the service, it was a very emotional moment.

All the best to you Cas a very tough time but I hope the reds have managed to pick you up a bit , all the best to you and family .
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #17877: Sep 30, 2021 09:24:13 pm
      All the best to you Cas a very tough time but I hope the reds have managed to pick you up a bit , all the best to you and family .

Thanks Andy, appreciate your kind thoughts. Hope you are doing ok.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #17878: Sep 30, 2021 10:52:10 pm
      Spent most the day in hospital, still trying to diagnose a mysterious swelling, second ultrasound hasn't helped, antibiotics have failed, no obvious cysts, strange calcium deposits, things that look like surgical scars but aren't. More tests being arranged, blood taken and I'd just be happy if they offered to cut it out.

On the upside, my monthly eye injections are now bimonthly but some of the damage is permanent.

Now, to relax, I'm going to watch 1979's seminal film Alien.

rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,283 posts | 1664 
      Reply #17879: Sep 30, 2021 11:46:08 pm
      Spent most the day in hospital, still trying to diagnose a mysterious swelling, second ultrasound hasn't helped, antibiotics have failed, no obvious cysts, strange calcium deposits, things that look like surgical scars but aren't. More tests being arranged, blood taken and I'd just be happy if they offered to cut it out.

On the upside, my monthly eye injections are now bimonthly but some of the damage is permanent.

Now, to relax, I'm going to watch 1979's seminal film Alien.

Get well soon . Great film choice 👌
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #17880: Oct 01, 2021 12:39:19 am
      Thanks Andy, appreciate your kind thoughts. Hope you are doing ok.

Doing ok thanks , had a bit of a time a while back but been in remission two years so al in all turned out ok 👍👍
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #17881: Oct 01, 2021 02:10:09 pm
      Doing ok thanks , had a bit of a time a while back but been in remission two years so al in all turned out ok 👍👍

That's good to hear, enjoy the game on Sunday.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #17882: Dec 27, 2021 07:32:07 pm
      Laying on the couch watching FOTR…👊🏼
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #17883: Jan 08, 2022 03:13:45 pm
      A cold rainy afternoon so having a few beers watching the Barca semi with my dad , have a good day folks .
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #17884: Jan 08, 2022 08:29:02 pm
      My Grandsons 13th Birthday today, can't believe he's a teenager already  ;D he's absolutely mad on Liverpool, well with a name like Keegan he has to be  :D part of his Birthday presents was 2 of my old Umbro shirts, red with the white pin striped and yellow one with the red pin striped, you'd of thought I'd have given him a million pounds, he was quite overwhelmed and straight away he was trying them on...excellent, job done. Happy Birthday Keegan  :gt-happyup:
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,225 posts | 2805 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #17885: Jan 09, 2022 10:58:00 am
      My Grandsons 13th Birthday today, can't believe he's a teenager already  ;D he's absolutely mad on Liverpool, well with a name like Keegan he has to be  :D part of his Birthday presents was 2 of my old Umbro shirts, red with the white pin striped and yellow one with the red pin striped, you'd of thought I'd have given him a million pounds, he was quite overwhelmed and straight away he was trying them on...excellent, job done. Happy Birthday Keegan  :gt-happyup:

Good job grandma cas
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #17886: Jan 09, 2022 02:49:34 pm

Must be proper chuffed with nanny’s gifts… 👍🏼
      « Last Edit: Jan 09, 2022 03:16:07 pm by Shabs »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,176 posts | 8550 
      Reply #17887: Jan 09, 2022 03:14:46 pm

Awwwwwwwww but you love it Granny Cas!! ;)
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #17888: Jan 09, 2022 05:56:58 pm

He's so special to me Brian, I love him to bits  ;D

Must be proper chuffed with nanny’s gifts… 👍🏼

Oh he was indeed Shabs, he was absolutely made up  :D

Awwwwwwwww but you love it Granny Cas!! ;)

I do Pete, he's my only grandchild and I treasure him.

andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #17889: Jan 09, 2022 06:15:03 pm
      He's so special to me Brian, I love him to bits  ;D

Oh he was indeed Shabs, he was absolutely made up  :D

I do Pete, he's my only grandchild and I treasure him.

My daughter called in my mams this afternoon with my grandson he’s three weeks old , I was holding him when we scored our first today , said to my daughter he’s seen his first Liverpool goal with his grandad , great grandad  , and his great grandmother , plus his two cousins who I always watch our games with ❤️❤️
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #17890: Jan 09, 2022 08:19:45 pm
      Just booked my second vaccination and confirmed my next eye injection.

I must have some kind of phobia about anything touching my eyes. I have glaucoma, well not exactly glaucoma, but I'm on the threshold, and every appointment is enormously anxiety inducing to me. To tolerate a needle approaching let alone entering my eye is unimaginably horrible to me. If I could not be rendered unconscious for the procedure I would have to suffer the consequences of not having the injection. I know it's irrational in that there are no sensory nerves there, but every cell of my being would be screaming, 'run.'
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #17891: Jan 09, 2022 09:40:32 pm
      My daughter called in my mams this afternoon with my grandson he’s three weeks old , I was holding him when we scored our first today , said to my daughter he’s seen his first Liverpool goal with his grandad , great grandad  , and his great grandmother , plus his two cousins who I always watch our games with ❤️❤️

That's just how it should be Andy, hope your little grandson is thriving.
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,081 posts | 630 
      Reply #17892: Jan 09, 2022 10:05:20 pm

Are your gifts always so generous? And if so... will you be my nan??  ;) :lmao:

The young lad is very lucky to have you spoiling him. And teaching him how to properly support the mighty Reds.  :)
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #17893: Jan 09, 2022 10:34:18 pm
      Are your gifts always so generous? And if so... will you be my nan??  ;) :lmao:

The young lad is very lucky to have you spoiling him. And teaching him how to properly support the mighty Reds.  :)

Of course I'll be your Nan PTU  :D But you can't call me nan (I'm not a goat)  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you'd have to call me Babar, Keegan couldn't say Grandma when he was little, and I didn't want to be called Grandma as I felt I was too young, so when he started talking he called me Babar and it's stuck ever since... :D
      I was born and bred in Liverpool so I'm scouse through and through, when your born there, it's in your blood, brought both my kids up to support the reds but unfortunately my son isn't really into football and my daughter is only a bit so you can imagine how thrilled I am that my Grandson eats, breaths and lives football  :kop5cf8koxp6: :scarf:

Quick Reply