Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Where wiil you watch the final?

Read 809 times
      THE MESSIAH
      • Forum Sami Hyypia
      • Started Topic

• 471 posts | 20 
      • "and on the seventh day.....there shall be Kenny"
      Where wiil you watch the final?
      May 05, 2007 02:10:28 pm
      I am nervously counting down the days, to yet another Champions League Final against Milan, and already the superstitions have started to kick in !!! The same two days holiday's have been booked off from work. The same mate has been notified to do the same. The same clothes have been washed, pressed and put aside in the wardrobe, by the long haired one. (the missus). The same amount of cool ones, have been found pride of place, amongst the lettuce,Tomatoes and weight watchers yoghurt's in the fridge, and the same amount of e mails, have been sent to the same Manc colleagues for again failing on the European stage............. Only one thing left to organise, and that is where the bloody hell did I watch the game in 2005. I remember walking into a bar off Dale Street, which was jam packed with, shaven headed, Fred Perry polo shirt wearing, tattooed young Ladies, who we had an absolute scream with. We staggered out of said Bar about 3.30 am, and finally got home, just in time to give the missus a sloppy kiss before she went to work........ Therefore there is my problem, can anyone help me identify this obviously gay bar, just off Dale Street, that is frequented mostly by women ( I use the term quite loosely). Because without the name of this watering hole, I wont get a wink of sleep before the 23rd.

Quick Reply