Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

David Silva (Manchester City)

Read 216745 times
      Ov3rdose
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,961 posts | 17 
      Re: David Silva (Valencia)
      Reply #2208: Jun 25, 2010 10:13:02 am
      We also have only Thursday night football :(
      Same for Man City.

If he does go to Man City, I'm just sure that he would do awfully bad there.
      albred
      • Forum Youth Player

• 22 posts |
      Reply #2209: Jun 25, 2010 01:00:40 pm
      im not so sure silva would do well in england, he is like modric, too thin to play in england where game is very physical....
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #2210: Jun 25, 2010 01:04:41 pm
      im not so sure silva would do well in england, he is like modric, too thin to play in england where game is very physical....

But to be fair, Modric has turned out pretty decent...
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #2211: Jun 25, 2010 01:06:40 pm
      Once upon a time I'd get my hopes up when I saw this thread bumped. Not anymore.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #2212: Jun 25, 2010 01:09:42 pm
      Those were the days eh? :(
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2213: Jun 25, 2010 01:48:45 pm

He done alright against Man United and Chelsea, two physical English sides, and our very own Yossi is hardly a meat head is he ?
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #2214: Jun 25, 2010 04:26:26 pm
      I see Silva as a better version of Benayoun/J.Cole
      Has the same build so it's just about his adaptability as a person rather than in stature
      RyanBabs
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #2215: Jun 26, 2010 11:05:41 am
      He was gret yesterday against Chile.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #2216: Jun 26, 2010 01:26:31 pm
      Once upon a time I'd get my hopes up when I saw this thread bumped. Not anymore.
      Two chances of him signing right now - a dogs chance and no chance.
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #2217: Jun 26, 2010 01:37:06 pm
      Sad to see players like him slip out of our reach because of the foursome of clowns we have in the boardroom. One a Chel$ki season-ticket holder for 50 years, another a 'proclaimed' season ticket holder of The Kop but always bootlicking the owners. And then the pair of American shitheads who do not know anything about football!

Whichever manager that comes in thinking we've got a 50M war chest.........
      Abel Che
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #2218: Jun 26, 2010 09:24:04 pm
      Hi i'm Valencia supporter from Alboraya but live in Leeds and was broadcast on Onda Uno radio that Valencia have refuse to sell David Silva to Man City because other team in EPL has decide to pay more upfront and Silva has wish to play there aswell as there a special team-mate already with the equipment. There is also report in Super Deporte late afternoon to claim deal to Liverpool is very advance.

Javier Gomez is on Onda Uno station later in evening so i can listen for you if you like. I can hope and find Super Deporte article for you this meantime and i can post later after show has finish. I can find radio link for any person who speak Spanish?

You are probably getting very special player. LLorente is pendejo.

PS - Sorry for my bad English.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #2219: Jun 26, 2010 09:34:50 pm
      Thanks for giving us hope but it aint going to happen unless the club has indeed being bought.
      Abel Che
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #2220: Jun 26, 2010 09:44:01 pm
      Onda Uno is very efficient. It's difficult as we need money but we lose Villa, Silva, Pipo Baraja and Mata and replace with Soldado, Feghouli, Tino Costa and some other wing player. We are in very bad moment with 600m euro debt for new stadia.

I try find Super Deporte link now mates.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2221: Jun 26, 2010 10:57:45 pm
      I'd come in my pants and sh*t myself at the same time, be like that one time at band camp.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #2222: Jun 26, 2010 11:10:38 pm
      I'd come in my pants and sh*t myself at the same time, be like that one time at band camp.

When they shoved the trombone up your arse? Gets me every time.

:D

Would love that to be true - but unless some miracle buyer is indeed coming in then it aint happeninf.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #2223: Jun 26, 2010 11:11:27 pm

I hope you do your own laundry..... ;)
      Abel Che
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #2224: Jun 26, 2010 11:58:44 pm
      Ok take from here http://www.superdeporte.es/pi-mundial-2010/silva-jugador-reds

I use google translate as is easy for me and not so easy to change word with word.

26/6/10

19:04

NO SILVA FOR CITY, STEP TO LIVERPOOL

El Javier Gomez spoken at Radio Nou station y Valencian.tv has told that Silva will not transfer for El City. Before, the crossing look final but the general Emary Unai reaction with no joy with the tall one Saint Cruz. "We go with the Soldado." The economic proposal had been irrechazable for Silva, who through their representatives had reached an agreement for the next four seasons with El City. For each of those seasons the wizard had collected five million euros net. Everything was finished for the crossing, but Gomez and Emery decline at final stage. The problem also stem from payment for the Che. Garry Cook for the City propose 12m euros initial plus 4.5m for two annual as with Saint Cruz. This proposal could not satisfy the economic for the Gran Canaria. The Mestalla was counting for at least £24m euros initial, as Barca for Villa. With this news become major problem for Valencia in future mercado. Gran Canaria had start proposals for Green and Blanco Miguel Veloso with the Sporting One and Tino Costa in HSC Montpellier for replace of Pipo Baraja and require euros from sale of the wizard for finance players. Both transactions look problem less with last afternoon where report of imminent offer surfaced for the Silva by way of expensive economic proposal from England club Liverpool. A proposal, 27m euros plus borrow with Albert Reira Ortega for one annual with the accept of Ángel Castells. For Silva the proposal not as strong as the blue one but is of much greater sporting offer. From Monday Manuel Lorente has aim to close the crossing with the red one but economic not arrive at before the final of the world wide one. The wizard already is happy and the factor with Fernando Towers and Jose Manuel Reina make easy of the deal. For now the crossing seem certain and the Gran Canaria can receive the economic proposal to strength for the sporting project and place with the Stadio Nuevo economic problem.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2225: Jun 27, 2010 12:01:29 am
      Still dont think we will get him.
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #2226: Jun 27, 2010 12:03:11 am
      PLEASE BE TRUE. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2227: Jun 27, 2010 12:09:43 am

I'd say we've got more chance of me catching Syphillis.... but that would probably enhance our chances.................
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2228: Jun 27, 2010 12:13:14 am
      I'd say we've got more chance of me catching Syphillis.... but that would probably enhance our chances.................

Already got it in the form of two Yanks.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #2229: Jun 27, 2010 12:18:53 am
      Silva and Turan?

F**k pinch me.
      Abel Che
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #2230: Jun 27, 2010 12:20:40 am
      Ok guys i finish with the radio show. Javier Gomez who is vice president did say much other than there had been more than one proposal for Silva and all from the EPL. One proposal was very favourable to Valencia when all 3 were favourable to Silva. He mentioned the negotiations can take place next week.

There was a correspondent who work with Levante-EMV which is local newspaper and he state that he believe Liverpool is the destination for Silva based on possible coach arriving in July after the World Cup. I didn't notice who the coach is sorry guys but my guess is Vicente Del Bosque as he is same national and he have claim he will leave national team after 2 years which will be July 15th 2010, but that is only my guess guys.

Quick Reply