Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

David Silva (Manchester City)

Read 215908 times
      Red Barrovian
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,356 posts | 77 
      Re: David Silva (Valencia)
      Reply #2231: Jun 27, 2010 12:25:19 am
      Ok guys I finish with the radio show. Javier Gomez who is vice president did say much other than there had been more than one proposal for Silva and all from the EPL. One proposal was very favourable to Valencia when all 3 were favourable to Silva. He mentioned the negotiations can take place next week.

There was a correspondent who work with Levante-EMV which is local newspaper and he state that he believe Liverpool is the destination for Silva based on possible coach arriving in July after the World Cup. I didn't notice who the coach is sorry guys but my guess is Vicente Del Bosque as he is same national and he have claim he will leave national team after 2 years which will be July 15th 2010, but that is only my guess guys.

Gracias for the information my friend.

July 15th, eh? hmmm...

Abel Che
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #2232: Jun 27, 2010 12:29:41 am
      If you have any question about David Silva i can answer them. When he move to England i really hope it is Liverpool because he can play well with Torres and he deserve a big club.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #2233: Jun 27, 2010 12:38:54 am
      Gracias for the information my friend.

July 15th, eh? hmmm...

That date just keeps cropping up, doesn't it?

Del Bosque? I'd be relatively happy with him. Proven himself with Spain.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2234: Jun 27, 2010 12:40:00 am
      Just been reading on Marca they are saying Man City and Chelsea are front runners for his Signature.
      Red Barrovian
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,356 posts | 77 
      Reply #2235: Jun 27, 2010 12:42:15 am
      Can't really see us getting near him to be honest.
      Abel Che
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #2236: Jun 27, 2010 12:47:15 am
      Just been reading on Marca they are saying Man City and Chelsea are front runners for his Signature.
      Marca is for Real Madrid newspaper so it can mean it is not accurate or up to date with other Liga teams. Sometime they publish false story aswell which is not good. The local website are normally most with the times and the accuracy.

What is the date for?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2237: Jun 27, 2010 12:49:36 am
      Marca is for Real Madrid newspaper so it can mean it is not accurate or up to date with other Liga teams. Sometime they publish false story aswell which is not good. The local website are normally most with the times and the accuracy.

What is the date for?

The dates for today... the same reports are being said on As too with todays dates.
      Abel Che
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #2238: Jun 27, 2010 12:52:15 am
      Maybe tomorrow will change. What is the date for in July 15th - "That date just keeps cropping up, doesn't it?"
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2239: Jun 27, 2010 12:56:02 am
      Maybe tomorrow will change. What is the date for in July 15th - "That date just keeps cropping up, doesn't it?"

Christian Purslows birthday ?

I think theres a lot of rumours flying around for that date taking into consideration the 4th of July independence day rally in protest of the owners, July the 15 the seems a date that keeps cropping up, maybe to try and halt the attendances at  the demonstration, who knows ?
      Abel Che
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #2240: Jun 27, 2010 12:57:37 am
      I don't understand?

Who is Christian Purslows?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2241: Jun 27, 2010 01:00:39 am
      I don't understand?

Who is Christian Purslows?

He's the Managing Director here, the Guy who sacked Benitez.

He's being known to leak false stories for his own benefits is what I'm trying to insinuate.
      charliechalk
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts | -2 
      Reply #2242: Jun 27, 2010 09:57:32 am
      He's the Managing Director here, the Guy who sacked Benitez.

He's being known to leak false stories for his own benefits is what I'm trying to insinuate.

Managing Director! Ha ha ha don't make laugh.

I bloody hope that something happens with Silva as we cannot go into the new season without new blood and I rate him.

But I keep hearing news about a takeover on the 15th but then nobody has any info.

Does anyone know anything?
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #2243: Jun 27, 2010 10:20:56 am
      we had  very little chance  ( because of our owners and board ) when RAFA was here
       now rafa is gone  so I reckon  we have NONE

ynwa
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #2244: Jun 27, 2010 10:30:50 am
      Has Silva suddenly became a free agent?? Because if not, we can't afford him!!
      Abel Che
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #2245: Jun 27, 2010 01:51:38 pm
      Ok guys i listen tonight at 9 uk at Radio Nou as Xexu Arribas will talk about the Liverpool story. He work with same newspaper where story originate. I am very sure Vicente Del Bosque is the man who talked about on Onda Uno last evening but hope to see more tonight.

ORCHARD RED: Silva is not free agent, but it reports that you have the fund.

carragerrard: When you replace one Spanish national with even more important Spanish national you have big chance.
      charliechalk
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts | -2 
      Reply #2246: Jun 27, 2010 02:19:19 pm
      Ok guys I listen tonight at 9 uk at Radio Nou as Xexu Arribas will talk about the Liverpool story. He work with same newspaper where story originate. I am very sure Vicente Del Bosque is the man who talked about on Onda Uno last evening but hope to see more tonight.

ORCHARD RED: Silva is not free agent, but it reports that you have the fund.

carragerrard: When you replace one Spanish national with even more important Spanish national you have big chance.

I've heard the date of the 15th loads of times but what is going on?

Abel Che
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #2247: Jun 27, 2010 02:33:02 pm
      They speculate at home that Del Bosque will be new manager for Liverpool on July 15th. He spoke before about only a 2 year stay with the National team and the 2 year expire on that date as he was hire on July 15th 2008 so that is why.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2248: Jun 27, 2010 03:17:22 pm
      They speculate at home that Del Bosque will be new manager for Liverpool on July 15th. He spoke before about only a 2 year stay with the National team and the 2 year expire on that date as he was hire on July 15th 2008 so that is why.

If this is the case then it has nothing to do with the future of David Silva...
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #2249: Jun 27, 2010 03:34:34 pm
      Ok guys i finish with the radio show. Javier Gomez who is vice president did say much other than there had been more than one proposal for Silva and all from the EPL. One proposal was very favourable to Valencia when all 3 were favourable to Silva. He mentioned the negotiations can take place next week.

There was a correspondent who work with Levante-EMV which is local newspaper and he state that he believe Liverpool is the destination for Silva based on possible coach arriving in July after the World Cup. I didn't notice who the coach is sorry guys but my guess is Vicente Del Bosque as he is same national and he have claim he will leave national team after 2 years which will be July 15th 2010, but that is only my guess guys.

OK go back to Blue Mong now ono...  :tosser:

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=176911&start=4480
      cezar_sl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 612 posts |
      Reply #2250: Jun 27, 2010 04:25:42 pm
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2251: Jun 27, 2010 04:48:38 pm
      Their Silva transfer topic is 450 PAGES LONG!

Because they have spent most of it talking about either random sh*te or different Liverpool forums.
      cezar_sl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 612 posts |
      Reply #2252: Jun 27, 2010 05:48:00 pm
      Because they have spent most of it talking about either random sh*te or different Liverpool forums.
      On that topic, why do they call LFC The Red Dipper?
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #2253: Jun 27, 2010 06:17:02 pm
      On that topic, why do they call LFC The Red Dipper?

Something to do with us being robbers or bin dippers or something equally as stupid as far as I know.

I wouldn't give it too much attention though, they're a pack of mongs over on that forum.

Quick Reply