Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

David Silva (Manchester City)

Read 216642 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: David Silva (Manchester City)
      Reply #2323: Jul 10, 2010 12:43:32 am
      If Paul the Octopus goes there then it is blatantly for the money, star name where he is at the moment but if he willing to throw his career down the drain for money and to become a wannabee but instead only going to fail then so be it.
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #2324: Jul 10, 2010 01:27:26 am
      Oh , god another one gone . I though Silva had more class than to go to Man Shitty . If he's going for the money , he's not the player I thought he was . I'm absolutely gutted he went there , I really really wanted him to come here , but if he goes there it shows what type of player he is .
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2325: Jul 10, 2010 02:30:45 am
      Oh , god another one gone . I though Silva had more class than to go to Man Shitty . If he's going for the money , he's not the player I thought he was . I'm absolutely gutted he went there , I really really wanted him to come here , but if he goes there it shows what type of player he is .

Agreed mate, really gutted he went there but now we get the chance to see if he can cut in the English League. My opinion is he's too lightweight, can see Citeh flogging him off next season.

Quick Reply