Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Ross Kemp is Insane.

Read 8314 times
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Re: Ross Kemp is Insane.
      Reply #23: Dec 02, 2009 10:12:15 am
      That impressionist is really funny doing Kemp and has him saying"things are getting a bit too hot round here I'll have to take off" and you get a shot of him tear arseing up this lane, but the interviewees are like the famous five or girl scouts or brownies - it's dead funny almost as funny as watching the real thing.

Yeah thats my favourite one stuey as well...very funny watching and off topic the davina one is very good as well.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #24: Dec 02, 2009 07:18:33 pm
      Those pics make him look like that dude from "The Goonies" movie...

Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #25: Dec 02, 2009 07:30:40 pm
      Dirk Kuyt wasn't in The Goonies.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #26: Dec 10, 2009 03:33:54 pm
      Dirk Kuyt wasn't in The Goonies.
      He just helps them out when they get busy.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #27: Jan 04, 2010 11:02:33 pm
      I know this was a funny thread but did anyone see Ross Kemp in Gaza? It was on last night and I've just finished watching it. It'll be on repeated all week on Sky 1, 2 or 3. F**k me, he's got some bottle him! He was meeting militants and that, and the next thing you know he gets taken to some place and walks down a road where there's all kids and into an orchard off the road, and there's a suicide bomber all suited up with TNT filming his martyrdom video. Ross Kemp only starts asking him questions doesn't he? f***in nutcase. The fella's finger was about one inch from the switch to detonate about 30 pounds of TNT and Ross Kemp is asking him if he's ever met an Israeli!
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #28: Jan 05, 2010 12:18:17 am
      I know this was a funny thread but did anyone see Ross Kemp in Gaza? It was on last night and I've just finished watching it. It'll be on repeated all week on Sky 1, 2 or 3. F**k me, he's got some bottle him! He was meeting militants and that, and the next thing you know he gets taken to some place and walks down a road where there's all kids and into an orchard off the road, and there's a suicide bomber all suited up with TNT filming his martyrdom video. Ross Kemp only starts asking him questions doesn't he? f***in nutcase. The fella's finger was about one inch from the switch to detonate about 30 pounds of TNT and Ross Kemp is asking him if he's ever met an Israeli!
      I know. Thats what I was saying. The "Self-preservation" gene, which every human has in his DNA is apparently missing in him.

He just walks into a basement with 2 Crips, who are wasted on PCP and weed. They're flipping loaded handguns around and AK47's. Then he starts talking about Bloods and all the people they shoot.  He has bigger balls then I do.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #29: Jan 05, 2010 11:02:48 am

Bigger balls or a smaller brain? Now, as it's widely accepted that he's, above all, a tool; my vote goes for brain size.

The Impressions Show : Ross Kemp 1 : Famous Five
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #30: Jan 14, 2010 07:09:57 pm
      Bigger balls or a smaller brain? Now, as it's widely accepted that he's, above all, a tool; my vote goes for brain size.

The Impressions Show : Ross Kemp 1 : Famous Five

:lmao: Love it!

Quick Reply