Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the Match?

Pepe Reina
      (72%)
      Javier Mascherano
      (24.8%)
      Jamie Carragher
      (2.4%)
      Somebody else
      (0.8%)

Neverton 0-2 Liverpool: Post Match Thread

Read 19892 times
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Re: Neverton 0-2 Liverpool: Post Match Thread
      Reply #138: Dec 01, 2009 12:58:54 pm
      Masch has finally scored this season. Good for him. I've been saying all along he needs to shoot more often outside the box, he'll bound to score. I'm particularly happy for him, hopefully he builds on from here. Doesn't matter if it comes off the boot, head, shoulder, hand or whatsoever, he scored that's what that matter most. If he doesn't shoot but passed sideways or backpassed that we have seen so often already surely the chances of scoring is zero. Now he has to improve his shooting accuracy and soon enough he'll be an even bigger monster. He should even be given the license by Rafa to thrust into the opposition box more often. Being a robust player, he'll do well inside the box. Instead of him harassing the opposition  forwards, he''ll now be harassing the opposition defenders. Kuyt will be most effective inside the box and Rafa needs to play him more often inside the box to provide the threat. He's a natural goal poacher not an out and out winger. How many times we have seen him scoring goals inside the box. Ngog .... hmmm he has much to improve on his first touch of the ball and needs to be more physical given his big frame. We didn't particularly dominated the game but at least we began to score goals now. Let's bring on Blackburn and give big sam another heart attack for what he desrves to be in cahoots with those scums.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #139: Dec 01, 2009 03:31:00 pm
      I'm made up when we beat them and don't play to our strength and the blueshite to a man look as though they are going to explode with hate. Reminiscent of a septic boil on the point of bursting.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #140: Dec 01, 2009 06:42:23 pm
      Masch has finally scored this season. Good for him. I've been saying all along he needs to shoot more often outside the box, he'll bound to score. I'm particularly happy for him, hopefully he builds on from here. Doesn't matter if it comes off the boot, head, shoulder, hand or whatsoever, he scored that's what that matter most. If he doesn't shoot but passed sideways or backpassed that we have seen so often already surely the chances of scoring is zero. Now he has to improve his shooting accuracy and soon enough he'll be an even bigger monster. He should even be given the license by Rafa to thrust into the opposition box more often. Being a robust player, he'll do well inside the box. Instead of him harassing the opposition  forwards, he''ll now be harassing the opposition defenders. Kuyt will be most effective inside the box and Rafa needs to play him more often inside the box to provide the threat. He's a natural goal poacher not an out and out winger. How many times we have seen him scoring goals inside the box. Ngog .... hmmm he has much to improve on his first touch of the ball and needs to be more physical given his big frame. We didn't particularly dominated the game but at least we began to score goals now. Let's bring on Blackburn and give big sam another heart attack for what he desrves to be in cahoots with those scums.
      If only Mascherano had some direction on his shots he would of scored a lot more goals this season.It was brilliant to see him score at Goodison,he deserved it for the way he played.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #141: Dec 01, 2009 06:44:45 pm
      Did anyone notice how good Mascha's passing was in this game aswell? I think maybe against a lesser team we should try Lucas primarily as the ball winner and have Masch playing the Deep lying playmaker (yes I have played too much FM lately).
      rio09
      • Banned

• 94 posts | -3 
      Reply #142: Dec 02, 2009 03:08:56 am
      we got the result thats all that matters now lets beat blackburn and go  on a winning run.

Quick Reply