Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Listen2MyRadio

Read 1582 times
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Listen2MyRadio
      Mar 26, 2010 06:29:48 pm
      http://www.listen2myradio.com/

It's a website where you can create your own radio (in the support section it explains how to do it, its very simple - you only need Winamp and a plugin), I've created mine and played it in the past 2 nights some good songs for a few friends and it was very fun. I played not only my favourite bands but also some crap funny songs and everything they asked me :D Right now I'm playing some random stuff they are asking, or anything I like. (At the moment, it's the Spice Girls :lmao:)

Anyone ever used it?

I was wondering about the possibility of someone from LFC Reds to do a Radio show someday, I think it could be fun :D We had one on Lfc4life (the forum where I was a member before coming to this one) and it was always a good laugh.
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Re: Listen2MyRadio
      Reply #1: Mar 26, 2010 08:48:17 pm
      Could be a good idea, having someone hosting the show for this forum, discussions if possible on hot LFC topics?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2: Mar 26, 2010 09:02:33 pm
      Could be a good idea, having someone hosting the show for this forum, discussions if possible on hot LFC topics?

Discussions with who though?
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #3: Mar 27, 2010 08:12:45 am
      To be honest I was not thinking in anything related to LFC, only music stuff, with requests from members, etc. Just for ffun. This is not a bad idea though

Quick Reply