Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

im selling 2 flights to athens from liverpool as i cant make the final!!

Read 3645 times
      phildavies9
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      im selling 2 flights to athens from liverpool as i cant make the final!!
      May 10, 2007 09:25:37 am
      hi , i have just registered on this site as im not allowed to sell the flights on ebay as im not a travel operator.

IM SELLING 2 DAY RETURN FLIGHT TICKETS TO ATHENS FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL. (+transfers to and from the stadium!)

I BOOKED THE FLIGHTS LAST WEEK PRESUMING I WOULD QUALIFY FOR A TICKET BUT I DONT QUALIFY! SO I AINT GOING

ALL OF THE DAY RETURN FLIGHTS ACCORDING TO THE LIVERPOOL WEBSITE ARE SOLD OUT!

I PHONED THE TRAVEL AGENTS TODAY TO SEE IF WE COULD CHANGE THE NAMES ON THE BOOKING AND WE CAN WITH A £25 CHARGE.

THE TICKETS COST ME £479 EACH SO £958 IN TOTAL. which is cheaper than the website were offering (579 each same flights)

SO IM LOOKING FOR AT LEAST MY MONEY BACK

FLIGHT DETAILS:

FLIGHT OK6640 FROM LIVERPOOL AIRPORT AT 5AM WEDNESDAY 23RD OF MAY ARRIVES ATHENS 1030AM

FLIGHT OK6641 HOME IS 3.30AM FROM ATHENS ARRIVING LIVERPOOL AIRPORT AT 6.30AM.

I WILL REQUIRE PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER OR CHEQUE ASAP, I WILL GET THE NAMES CHANGED ON THE BOOKING AND PUT YOUR ADDRESS ON THEM AND GIVE YOU THE DETAILS OF THE TRAVEL COMPANY.

ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK. if you want to know anything call me 07971171635

MANY THANKS

AND COME ON YOU REDS.

phil.
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Re: im selling 2 flights to athens from liverpool as I cant make the final!!
      Reply #1: May 10, 2007 11:44:21 am
      I'll move this to ticket news & swaps, so more people will see it mate. Rules of the forum though, has to be face value. Anyone reading this PM me if you feel you're getting ripped off & we'll delete the thread.
      phildavies9
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      Reply #2: May 10, 2007 11:47:35 am
      ok sorry i didnt know, i will offer them at face value £958 is the face value and the price i paid. confirmed on the receipt which i will give you. i will pay the £25 name change fee !! cant say fairer than that!
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #3: May 10, 2007 11:49:43 am
      ok sorry I didnt know, I will offer them at face value £958 is the face value and the price I paid. confirmed on the receipt which I will give you. I will pay the £25 name change fee !! cant say fairer than that!

No probs mate, you can charge the £25 too, just can't charge any more than it's costing you.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Re: im selling 2 flights to athens from liverpool as i cant make the final!!
      Reply #4: May 10, 2007 01:29:48 pm
      Fair price from what I've seen.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #5: May 10, 2007 03:32:24 pm
      Fair price from what I've seen.

Yep. Mostly over £500 from what I've seen for a return arriving and departing in the space of 24hrs.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #6: May 10, 2007 03:46:05 pm
      Phil, I feel really sorry for you, you must be extremely dissapointed, I hope you manage to sell your flights, I'd have them myself, but like you I haven't got a ticket and have absolutely no chance of getting one.

Good Luck >:( >:(

Quick Reply