Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 9th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W3 D1 L0

Blackburn v Liverpool: Post match gabbing

Read 26561 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,499 posts | 8678 
      Re: Blackburn v Liverpool: Post match gabbing
      Reply #207: Dec 06, 2009 09:51:10 pm
      Me neither in 25/26 years, I've always had the luxury of being there or there abouts, maybe a relegation battle for once would not be so bad and get away from the predictability of fighting for titles, maybe just maybe a good old relegation fight is what we need. :D

Probably sort out those that want to actually support the reds from the gloryhunters!
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #208: Dec 06, 2009 09:53:10 pm
      Be good if it was out of us and everton who went down, wouldn't it? Unless we signed that wimbleon goalie in january.
      wallbanger
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,181 posts |
      Reply #209: Dec 06, 2009 10:16:40 pm
      if the reds played 90 minutes instead of 45 miutes we would have more wins. the only positive was a clean sheet and we never lost. its very difficult to say what would work now to get the team like they were playing last year. i think we are a better second half team in the epl so perhaps things are going to turn around
      Shakesy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 81 posts |
      Reply #210: Dec 07, 2009 01:15:59 am
      That pub carpark was ruthless, take your eye off the ball for a minute and there's a good chance you would get hit in the face.
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #211: Dec 07, 2009 10:21:57 am
      According to Allardyce they had more chances than us, and he thinks they deserved to win the game, whatever you think, the game was about even, we defanatly had the better of the chances, and we got what we deserved, no score.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #212: Dec 07, 2009 12:32:09 pm
      Ngog could of buried it and Sam could be back under Fergie's desk.
      Esoteric Mist
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 577 posts | -5 
      Reply #213: Dec 07, 2009 01:41:42 pm
      According to Allardyce they had more chances than us, and he thinks they deserved to win the game, whatever you think, the game was about even, we defanatly had the better of the chances, and we got what we deserved, no score.
      bold print says it all. He always thinks he deserves to win. Thought he should have won against chelski as well.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #214: Dec 07, 2009 01:45:08 pm
      According to Allardyce...

Rafa disrespected him last season.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #215: Dec 07, 2009 09:38:33 pm
      The first half we were terrible, up against their two centre backs pace was required but Rafa started with Kuyt. 2nd half Ngog on and a bit of movement and pace and we picked up our game (slightly).

The game was crying out for some creative spark in the middle of the park....but yet again...NO AQUILANI!!! At one point after a lenghty warm up we all thought he was coming on only to be told to sit back down.

The only small positive is another clean sheet but that was it for me, everything else was piss poor I'm afraid.

Quick Reply