Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Fergie Rants (Again!!)

Read 10786 times
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Re: Fergie Rants (Again!!)
      Reply #23: Dec 15, 2009 12:33:33 pm
      Please do NOT tar all alcoholics with the one brush! I find it highly offensive.  8)
      Sorry lad!
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #24: Dec 15, 2009 04:31:20 pm

;D 'twas a jest but you can see how alcoholics would take exception to being lumped in with that old c**t?  ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #25: Dec 15, 2009 05:02:04 pm
      ;D 'twas a jest but you can see how alcoholics would take exception to being lumped in with that old c**t?  ;D

Said it before and I'll say it again i hope he's the next Brian Clough!
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #26: Dec 16, 2009 01:45:13 pm
      :f_doh: Now I feel stupid! But yes point taken, noone comes close to the old b***ard in terms of sh*te spouted!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #27: Dec 16, 2009 01:56:40 pm
      I was considering giving the alcho lifestyle a trial run but after seeing what it has done to Ferguson I'm sticking with sanity.   
      PrideofEngland
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #28: Dec 28, 2009 09:26:40 pm
      ;D. Look at the bitterness oozing off you all.

You'd never hear someone here take off their red tinted glasses and objejctively say "Jeez, he just might be the greatest manager in the game today - by a stretch".

That's okay. The rest of the World can acknowledge that.

On football discussion, do you all actually believe Rafa is superior to him? Or any other manager in the game?
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #29: Dec 28, 2009 09:32:15 pm
      The fact that he always rants about timekeeping is pathetic. You can't deny that, even most United fans agree.

No-one can argue with what he has achieved, but he is always moaning about a referee not being good enough, not being fit enough, not adding enough time, not having his tongue far enough up his arse etc.

What you have just said, PrideofEngland (which I doubt it is), is completely irrelevant.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #30: Dec 28, 2009 09:33:24 pm
      ;D. Look at the bitterness oozing off you all.

You'd never hear someone here take off their red tinted glasses and objejctively say "Jeez, he just might be the greatest manager in the game today - by a stretch".

That's okay. The rest of the World can acknowledge that.

On football discussion, do you all actually believe Rafa is superior to him? Or any other manager in the game?

Funny how since Carlos whats his name has left he has sold his best player, not replaced him and is doing worse though.

Yet to see Fergie win every single trophy in a year like Guardiola so how you can say he is the greatest in the game by a stretch is beyond me and just shows us you are wearing tinted glasses.

Just do one back to RedCafe.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #31: Dec 28, 2009 11:35:49 pm
      He needs to take a leaf out of Bob Paisley's book, you NEVER heard or saw him ranting and raving, he let his players do the talking for him on the pitch, and he was the most successful Manager ever.

He was the one who should have been a SIR.
      PrideofEngland
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #32: Dec 28, 2009 11:39:33 pm
      Funny how since Carlos whats his name has left he has sold his best player, not replaced him and is doing worse though.

Yet to see Fergie win every single trophy in a year like Guardiola so how you can say he is the greatest in the game by a stretch is beyond me and just shows us you are wearing tinted glasses.

Just do one back to RedCafe.

Look at the squad Guardiola inherited. Look at the squad Sir Alex Ferguson inherited. 'Nuff said.

Let's see in 20 years, in any case.

And at Ms. Gerrard, where was Paisley's treble?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #33: Dec 29, 2009 12:04:03 am
      Look at the squad Guardiola inherited. Look at the squad Sir Alex Ferguson inherited. 'Nuff said.

Let's see in 20 years, in any case.

And at Ms. Gerrard, where was Paisley's treble?

Don't hammer Paisley, he sh*t's all over Fergies record as manager.

In 9 years he won 6 League Titles and 3 European Cups (the only manager to do so), the UEFA Cup, League Cup 3 times, the Community Shield 5 times as well as the Super Cup.

Took Fergie 7 years to win the league let alone doing it 6 times in 9 years!

Guardiola was a total rookie given a team of stars who he had no idea how to manage, Fergie has also had an assistant making all the big calls on matchday.

Oh and they beat you with ease in a final :laugh:
      PrideofEngland
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #34: Dec 29, 2009 12:15:17 am
      Don't hammer Paisley, he sh*t's all over Fergies record as manager.

In 9 years he won 6 League Titles and 3 European Cups (the only manager to do so), the UEFA Cup, League Cup 3 times, the Community Shield 5 times as well as the Super Cup.

Took Fergie 7 years to win the league let alone doing it 6 times in 9 years!

Guardiola was a total rookie given a team of stars who he had no idea how to manage, Fergie has also had an assistant making all the big calls on matchday.

Oh and they beat you with ease in a final :laugh:

Yeah, although I may add you guys did very well to make it to the Champions League Fi- oh wait!
      Well congrats on the Premier- oh wait!
      Well, you did win a cup competiti- oh.

Well maybe this year you'll make the Champions League Final and win it :laugh:

Don't knock something we didn't do, that you right now, have zero chance of even coming close to doing.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #35: Dec 29, 2009 12:22:40 am
      Yeah, although I may add you guys did very well to make it to the Champions League Fi- oh wait!

Who has been in the most Finals? Manchester U- oh wait! Liverpool!

Well congrats on the Premier- oh wait!

Thankyou, was pretty good getting less defeats than anyone else and twatting the team that won it on their own turf.

Well, you did win a cup competiti- oh.

Yeah but although we weren't in any finals at least we didn't lose in any finals....

Well maybe this year you'll make the Champions League Final and win it :laugh:

Maybe you will come to Anfield and win, oh wait!
      Also, to be honest us being in the Europa League now will still be more European success than what you are likely to achieve this season. ;)

Don't knock something we didn't do, that you right now, have zero chance of even coming close to doing.

Then don't brag about possibly doing something that you have had the chance to do and messed up before.
      PrideofEngland
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #36: Dec 29, 2009 12:28:22 am
      Wow, bragging about the least defeats of the season! Hey, get a trophy for that? No? Oh. How about a trophy for winning at Old Trafford? No? Oh. I rather win the league and have Liverpool do the double over us, than vica versa, as I am sure any sane fan of our two clubs would.

And lmao!!! "We didn't lose any finals, so it's okay even though we weren't any". Wow. I'd rather make a final and lose, than get knocked out in the earlier stages.

You probably have less a chance to win the Europa League, then we do of winning the UEFA Champions League. Your team is too inconsistent.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,650 posts | 6947 
      Reply #37: Dec 29, 2009 12:33:48 am
      Wow, bragging about the least defeats of the season! Hey, get a trophy for that? No? Oh. How about a trophy for winning at Old Trafford? No? Oh. I rather win the league and have Liverpool do the double over us, than vica versa, as I am sure any sane fan of our two clubs would.

It's fascinating how you make out we are so obsessed with United when you are a Man Utd fan, who has registered on here, a Liverpool FC forum.

Hmm.

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #38: Dec 29, 2009 12:45:18 am

You probably have less a chance to win the Europa League, then we do of winning the UEFA Champions League.

Like your team did last season you mean? Oh wait.....
      PrideofEngland
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #39: Dec 29, 2009 12:47:11 am
      Like your team did last season you mean? Oh wait.....

No, like my team did the season before and like your team hasn't even come close to for half a decade.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #40: Dec 29, 2009 12:51:04 am
      No, like my team did the season before and like your team hasn't even come close to for half a decade.

I wouldn't call being in the final since 05 and being in the semi final not coming close. Although the Mancs term of close is the dictionary' term of inbred.
      PrideofEngland
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #41: Dec 29, 2009 12:55:53 am
      I wouldn't call being in the final since 05 and being in the semi final not coming close. Although the Mancs term of close is the dictionary' term of inbred.

No, a Man United supporter's definition of 'close' is of the highest expectation, because we are challenging for every single trophy, every single top honor, EVERY single season, unlike other teams in the leauge (not naming any clubs) that can only cling onto past glories, with the best years of their club well and teruly behind them.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #42: Dec 29, 2009 12:57:51 am
      No, a Man United supporter's definition of 'close' is of the highest expectation, because we are challenging for every single trophy, every single top honor, EVERY single season, unlike other teams in the leauge (not naming any clubs) that can only cling onto past glories, with the best years of their club well and teruly behind them.

Sounds like Man United with Refs that actually have a backbone and don't suck off Fergie.
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #43: Dec 30, 2009 02:16:33 am
      Living up to the term of mancs being illiterate retards then? Keith will be pleased I'm sure ;) And half a decade not being close? Well we we're in the final in '07, so it would also seem that you can't do maths either. You really must struggle for work...what having failed both English and Maths.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #44: Dec 30, 2009 02:55:06 am

;D At least we are going to play the Europa League. If I remember clearly, some team from Manchester finished bottom of a UCL group not long ago. Challenging EVERY single season, oh yeah!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #45: Dec 30, 2009 07:34:41 pm
      Re. PrideofEngland
      He's a F***ing tool who's got no answer for Mr Paisleys' achievements and our great history but chooses to waffle about hypotheticals and dreams and expects to be taken seriously in spite of being unable to spell.
      « Last Edit: Dec 31, 2009 09:21:19 am by stuey »

Quick Reply