Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

The 'Hiatus' Thread

Read 1324 times
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      The 'Hiatus' Thread
      Dec 14, 2009 07:18:51 pm
      So i don't know if there is a thread for this, but i thought i would make a thread for when we are taking a back step from the forum for whatever reason, just so people know where we are, and don't worry and call a squad to check out our wherabouts  :D

No big reason for me, but just the fact I am in California on holidays now, and the time im going to have to post will be limited. Will try to post when i can, but in general if you don't see me around much until after the new year it's because we are so busy going to Disneyland, seeing an NHL game, etc etc ;D I am quite excited for the coming weeks!

However, i may make a stumbling stop into the DRUNK topic from time to time ;) And for those on facebook, feel free to say hello, im always checking on my phone!
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Re: The 'Hiatus' Thread
      Reply #1: Dec 15, 2009 04:42:03 am
      So what are your whereabouts now? Staying in the hotel for 3 weeks I suppose?

Still, a welcome change I must say.

As for me though, I've seen the whole Singapore inside out. It's only 45km from one end to the other. Eurrrgh!
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #2: Dec 15, 2009 06:38:18 am
       Just enjoy the break bigv,cheers.
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #3: Dec 15, 2009 10:38:57 am
      Good call, bigv. Enjoy your trip.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #4: Dec 15, 2009 07:05:44 pm
      So what are your whereabouts now? Staying in the hotel for 3 weeks I suppose?

Still, a welcome change I must say.

As for me though, I've seen the whole Singapore inside out. It's only 45km from one end to the other. Eurrrgh!

Last two nights we stopped at Laura's aunties near San Jose, just to break up the drive a little and catch up with her, lovely family Laura has so its always nice catching up. Caught up with her brother and his fiance yesterday too which was nice, get along with them well.

Today we are off down to Southern California, right into LA and more particularly, Anaheim! Where Disneyland and all that wonderful stuff is ;D 5 or so hour drive, but that aint to bad compared to the 10 hour that we did the other day!
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #5: Dec 15, 2009 07:16:05 pm
      Fantastic, bigv. You'll be passing through my old stomping grounds. I lived in Monterey for a bit. Beautiful town. If time permits, you should ride down US1 from Monterey through Big Sur. It's absolutely beautiful.

bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #6: Dec 15, 2009 07:30:34 pm
      Fantastic, bigv. You'll be passing through my old stomping grounds. I lived in Monterey for a bit. Beautiful town. If time permits, you should ride down US1 from Monterey through Big Sur. It's absolutely beautiful.

You did? That's awesome, been there for a day trip in the summer and it was fantastic, the whole Cannery Row was just not like anything ive seen where im from. And had some fantastic Clam Chowder too! My girlfriend learned all she knows about Scuba Diving and got certified right off the beach there in Monterey too. May not take that route this time just because of time constraints, but will keep it in mind for another time, thanks for the tip! :)

Quick Reply