Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Alexandre Pato (Internacional)

Read 3743 times
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Alexandre Pato (Internacional)
      May 14, 2007 02:25:47 pm
      I wouldn't normally post this as there's no source, but this rumour seems to be building momentum on the forums, and talking to a Gremio fan about us signing Lucas the other day, he's convinced we're bidding for him. Never heard of him myself, but here's a video of him.

LINK

Seems to have a few tricks up his sleeve, the only thing that concerns me is that for a 'highlights' clip, there seems to be a lot of saved shots on there.
      « Last Edit: May 14, 2007 02:26:28 pm by EddieC »
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Re: Alexandre Pato (Internacional)
      Reply #1: May 14, 2007 03:24:14 pm
      Cheers Eddie,

I like some of the skills especially the ball juggling as it dropped over his shoulder and the cheeky flick for the goal.

Looks like he would be a good addition to the squad.

would like to know more!
      hound
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 336 posts | -2 
      Reply #2: May 14, 2007 03:24:52 pm
      Like you I saw a lot of speculation yesterday about us signing this lad, he looks some talent a real Brazilian in every word, seems to have more tricks up his sleeve then Christiano . . . .

He palyes with Lucas in the Brazilian national team U20 he is 17, and in some of the videos on youtube he smacks a brilliant free kick against the bar which Lucas scores from the rebound.

I do hope we get this guy as he is meant to be the the most naturally skillfull player to come from the samba country since Ronaldinho also plays on the wing.

The price tag has seems to be around 12m and he is good friends with Lucas. I just hope we have nearly rapped it up if we are interested because I guarantee that Real Madrid, Milan, Barcelona etc. . . will also be sniffing around.
      camara14
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 157 posts | -3 
      Reply #3: May 14, 2007 03:41:02 pm
      yeah but his dream is to paly in italy
      hound
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 336 posts | -2 
      Reply #4: May 14, 2007 03:58:53 pm
      The dying league that it is !

His career but cant believe he would choose Italy over the EPL or La Liga !
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #5: May 14, 2007 04:38:56 pm
      He is supposed to be close friends with Lucas so you never know, i read he dreams of playing in Italy as well so going by the piece below we better get our offer in first.

Milan reveal Brazilian interest
      Ze Roberto has been identified as a summer transfer target for AC Milan along with fellow Brazilian Alexandre Pato.

Former Bayern Munich winger Ze Roberto is currently playing in is homeland with Santos after signing a one-season contract with them.

The 32-year-old had been close to securing a move to the Rossoneri last summer but failed a medical and the club's South American scout Leonardo has confirmed their rekindled interest.

"We are looking for players who can adapt well to Carlo Ancelotti's tactical scheme," the former Brazil and Milan star told Globe Sport.

"Ze Roberto of Santos is definitely one of those players."

Pato is a 17-year-old who who impressed for the Brazil Under-20's in the South American championships in Paraguay but the Italian club are unlikely to make any firm bids just yet.

Leonardo added: "We are also interested in Pato, although we believe that he might need some time to mature before playing in Europe."
      camara14
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 157 posts | -3 
      Reply #6: May 15, 2007 08:15:32 pm
      does anyone have a scoure for this information
      Kofansatboston
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Reply #7: Jun 24, 2007 04:39:38 pm
      Brazilian sensation Alexandre Pato is understood to be on the verge of joining Chelsea.

Chelsea have been fairly quiet in the transfer market this summer but reports suggest they could tie up an £18million move for Pato in the next few days.

The 17-year-old - nicknamed Alex the Duck - has produced some sparkling performances for Internacional in recent months and is tipped to become the next big thing in Brazil.

The likes of Benfica and Milan have been linked with Pato but Chelsea are keen to snap him up quickly.

They were initially expected to watch Pato in action at the upcoming Under 20 World Cup before deciding whether to bring him in.

But Chelsea also fear he could attract more interest with a good showing at the youth competition in Canada, and Pato's agent claims a move is imminent.

"A deal is almost done," Gilmat Veloz said in the News of the World.

Reports claim Chelsea have agreed to let Pato stay with Internacional until the end of the Brazilian season in December. (www.skysports.com)

WTFWTFWTFWTF

I am so angry right now.  We lost Pato.  Sigh!  I don't know what to do except waiting.  I would hate to see Pato be succes with Chelsa now
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #8: Jun 24, 2007 09:50:28 pm
      i don't think chelsea can part with that kind of money without abramovic!  Way too much money!
      Kofansatboston
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Reply #9: Jun 27, 2007 03:59:27 am
      Oh well! After ManU and Chelsea's action in transfer market, I think money can really buy a good team as well as title.
      I am wondering why we had signed Lucas but our recuiting team didn't pay any attention on Pato.  Now AC milan is getting in to flight Pato.  I know we are busy with Torres, but please at least find few people to check him out. 
      lfc 4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 653 posts | -11 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #10: Jun 27, 2007 11:10:30 am
      looks like arsenal, chelsea and manu will be takin all the gd playes and liverpool being left behind becasue we take weeks to sign at least 1 player
      LFC FOR ME
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts |
      Reply #11: Jun 27, 2007 07:02:10 pm
      Im gutted at our transfer activity.  I thought we were all going to be proved wrong and that we'd pull 4 great players out of the hat near pre-season training but its not happening.  Pato looks the real deal. gutted. 
      Bpatel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #12: Jun 27, 2007 08:46:10 pm
      well,we're close to getting torres ;)

Quick Reply