Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

LFC Ticket Prices and Info 2009/10

Read 8690 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,650 posts | 6946 
      LFC Ticket Prices and Info 2009/10
      Jun 26, 2009 03:21:47 pm
      In the face of a 'difficult' economic climate Liverpool FC are freezing ticket prices at their 2008/09 level.

There is currently a 2.5% reduction in VAT in the UK (which is due to end in January 2010).  As a result there is currently a £1 discount on the following standard prices.

Main Stand, Centenary Stand, Paddock Enclosure and Anfield Road:

Category A games: £39 (over 65s £29.50)
      Category B games: £37 (over 65s £28)

Combined Adult Child Anfield Road (1Adult/1Child):

Category A games: £58.50
      Category B games: £55.50

Kop Grandstand

Category A games: £37 (over 65s £28)
      Category B games: £35 (over 65s £26)

Disabled and Visually Impaired, Paddock, Anfield Road:

Category A games: £29.50
      Category B games: £28

Disabled and Visually Impaired, Kop Grandstand

Category A games: £28
      Category B games: £26

Personal Assistants:

Category A games: Free
      Category B games: Free  

In addition here is some info about Category A and B games and the 'loyalty' aspect.

More Ticketing Info for 2009/10
      Following the amalgamation of the PTS and membership schemes for this coming season, Liverpool Football Club is pleased to announce the ticket selling process for members in 2009-10.
      Questions relating to other areas of ticketing for season 2009-10 will be answered separately.

Category A games:

Category A games for the 2009-10 season will be: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United.

These games will be sold in conjunction with loyalty from the 2008-09 season. Members who meet the loyalty criteria for each game will be given a priority selling period before the sale is opened to other members. Approx 50 per cent of the 5,000 available tickets will form part of this initial sale.

For the fixtures with Everton and Manchester United, 100 per cent of the 5,000 tickets will be made available for sale on the basis of previous loyalty and there will be no secondary sale.

Supporters who are existing members or who join the new membership scheme and have the required level of loyalty criteria for the sale can purchase on this basis. Sale is not restricted only to supporters who were members last season and loyalty from people purchasing via the general sale or PTS in 2008-09 will be recognised.

The criteria for each game will be released prior to each sale and will vary dependent on the number of qualifying members we have at that time.

The remaining 50 per cent of tickets will be available to all members on a first come first serve basis during the secondary sale period.

Example:

The first category 'A' game for the 2009-10 season is Aston Villa; currently members who attended 12+ games last season, would have access to the priority selling period. This is based on current membership levels as of today (June 24, 2009) and subject to change depending on numbers of people joining the membership scheme throughout the season, that have the qualifying loyalty.

Category B games:

These will be available to all members on a first come first serve basis whilst stocks last.

Summary:

The new scheme aims to combine the loyalty shown by the supporters who attended a high 'A' games are the most sought after tickets.

The structure we have put in place helps those supporters who have attended a high proportion of games to be rewarded for loyalty, whilst also allowing greater access to games to more fans generally.

We have also set this process out such that we do not create a closed shop to tickets within the membership at any point and as such give everyone the chance to build and secure their own loyalty for coming seasons through the secondary sale of category 'A' games and the open members sale for category 'B' games, as well as continuing the general sale which is open to all fans.

Breakdown of the sales by channel:

A minimum of 25 per cent of available tickets will be sold via the telephone.

A maximum of 75 per cent of available tickets will be sold via the internet.

Adult/Child tickets will be available via telephone sale only.

There will be no window sales for members' sales.

There will be no postal applications for members' sales.
      « Last Edit: Jun 30, 2009 11:42:14 am by JD »
      rainOd5star
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts |
      Re: LFC Ticket Prices 2009/10
      Reply #1: Jun 29, 2009 09:23:57 pm
      Just wondering how difficult it is to get tickets to away games? sorry if this is in the wrong thread! I might be in London around the 19th, West Ham!
      james08kop
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 312 posts | -2 
      Reply #2: Jun 29, 2009 10:32:06 pm
      there good prices as i guess other clubs will put there prices up
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #3: Jun 30, 2009 10:04:58 am
      Just wondering how difficult it is to get tickets to away games? sorry if this is in the wrong thread! I might be in London around the 19th, West Ham!

I think you will struggle there was no chance last season, I think the season before was a mid week game November December time and they did go on general sale but were all snapped up straight away, you might have a chance in the home end
      rainOd5star
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts |
      Re: LFC Ticket Prices and Info 2009/10
      Reply #4: Jun 30, 2009 02:19:26 pm
      Are all away games in London the same? Think i would stand out a bit in the home end and definitely couldn't keep my mouth shut when we score! Cheers for the reply mate!
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #5: Jul 01, 2009 01:09:47 pm
      Are all away games in London the same? Think i would stand out a bit in the home end and definitely couldn't keep my mouth shut when we score! Cheers for the reply mate!

Fulham is the most likely to go on General sale but didn't last season, the only real hope of a London based game without paying through the nose, is in the Carling Cup as we get a much larger ticket allocation.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #6: Jul 01, 2009 04:49:38 pm
      loyalty, lets hope they dont mess this up because it sounds very good
      arkles lad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,986 posts |
      Reply #7: Jul 01, 2009 09:02:18 pm
      Away tickets are like rocking horse sh*t,even if you do all the home games.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #8: Jul 04, 2009 04:28:42 pm
      Ive only ever managed to go to one away game...and that was only cos it was on Boxing Day and Blackburn gave us the whole stand :D
      scottish lfc fan
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | -4 
      Reply #9: Jul 05, 2009 11:51:27 am
      Only Away game i was at was at ibrox last season cant get to any prem away games though  Blackburn no give us the whole stand every time we play them ?
      karlp606
      • Forum David Johnson

• 222 posts |
      Reply #10: Jul 19, 2009 07:59:11 pm
      So when tickets go on sale to members who have 12+ games from last season can I still buy 4 tickets per fancard? or 1 ticket per member?
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #11: Jul 29, 2009 11:35:56 am
      I doubt you wpuld be able to get 4 for everton and united
      scottish lfc fan
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | -4 
      Reply #12: Jul 30, 2009 03:27:26 pm
      I Know this is in the wrong place but can anyone tell me what the ticket detals are for Partick Thistle vs Liverpool 11 at Firhill Glasgow ? anyone help thanks
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #13: Jul 31, 2009 11:32:17 am
      I Know this is in the wrong place but can anyone tell me what the ticket detals are for Partick Thistle vs Liverpool 11 at Firhill Glasgow ? anyone help thanks

The pre-season friendly against Alan Hansen's former club at Firhill and kicks-off at 7.45pm.

Admission prices are adults £10, juniors aged 16 and under £5 and over 65s £5.

Supporters should note no tickets will be available to purchase in advance of the game with all spectators paying at the turnstiles on the night.

The North Stand at Firhill Stadium will be reserved for Liverpool supporters.
      scottish lfc fan
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | -4 
      Reply #14: Jul 31, 2009 01:24:31 pm
      Thanks mate
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #15: Dec 18, 2009 05:44:15 am
      Help!!! Coming back home for xmas for a few days and want to get tix for the game @ villa park on 29th. Of course I can buy as a 'villa' fan but don't fancy getting a smack as I cheer a torres hatrick! Any ideas on the best way to get seats in the liverpool section or where to sit without getting knob head abuse. Leaving on sunday 20th so need advice asap! Thanks!
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #16: Dec 18, 2009 08:32:04 am
      Touts is probably your only answer mate

Quick Reply