Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

Cisse?

Read 2754 times
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann
      • Started Topic

• 289 posts | -1 
      Cisse?
      May 15, 2006 07:25:03 pm
      i am foreva changin my views towards cisse! i like him hate him like him hate him!!! GOD CISSE JUST STAY GOOD!!
      Nazir
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Re: Cisse?
      Reply #1: May 15, 2006 09:34:30 pm
      Quote from: Good old JC
      i am foreva changin my views towards cisse! i like him hate him like him hate him!!! GOD CISSE JUST STAY GOOD!![I know he often will have fans, team mates and his manager feel like tearing their hair out but I also feel that given enough time, opportunities and proper guidance he can really make it at Liverpool. Talking about guidance, where else can he get it any better than at LFC and from likes of Raffa and co? Apart from being young, athletic and with so much pace that Rafa likes to have in his teams, he has one quality above any other which is his strength of character (lets not forget his broken leg) and his genuine desire to play for Liverpool. He has said so over and over again and we all have to believe him and admire him. Besides I also feel that as the season has gone on he has got better and of course scored few important goals too. I think he also showed some very good touches in the final. I really hope that he stays because along with fully fit Fowler and Gonzales in the side; you, me and all the reds fans would love Djib even more.]
      Biggie
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 84 posts |
      Cisse?
      Reply #2: May 16, 2006 08:47:24 am
      He just doesn't care enough. He doesn't track back - see Chelsea in the semi - and while he's got pace and power, there's no finesse involved. He never places the ball past the keeper, he always smashes it and more often than not, it just hits the goalie. Like against Blackburn when clean through.

And did you see the way he looked at his cup final medal with disgust? Nice.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Cisse?
      Reply #3: May 16, 2006 11:05:57 am
      Quote from: "Biggie"
      He just doesn't care enough. He doesn't track back - see Chelsea in the semi - and while he's got pace and power, there's no finesse involved. He never places the ball past the keeper, he always smashes it and more often than not, it just hits the goalie. Like against Blackburn when clean through.

And did you see the way he looked at his cup final medal with disgust? Nice.

Agree with you there mate, not consistent enough for me, he gets the glory one week and doesn't give a sh*t the next, and yes i saw the way he looked at his medal, he's lucky to have one  :D
      Football Mental
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Cisse?
      Reply #4: May 16, 2006 03:20:43 pm
      He is good, but inconsistent.

WORLD CUP ANTHEM:

http://www.myspace.com/11men
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Cisse?
      Reply #5: May 16, 2006 04:40:21 pm
      Think given his chance he could be world class. Don't forget when henry went to the gunners that it took him nearly 2 years to settle in, cisse has  had a broken leg and also been played out of position nearly all season so lets to give the lad a chance and wait and see.
      Nazir
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Cisse?
      Reply #6: May 16, 2006 08:57:55 pm
      Quote from: "debever2011"
      Think given his chance he could be world class. Don't forget when henry went to the gunners that it took him nearly 2 years to settle in, cisse has  had a broken leg and also been played out of position nearly all season so lets to give the lad a chance and wait and see.

Agree with you entirely.
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann
      • Started Topic

• 289 posts | -1 
      Cisse?
      Reply #7: May 17, 2006 05:32:31 pm
      true but he sed he adapted to right wing, but all he did was peg it up the wing theen hit the ball against the defender for a corner, when henry would have got past the defender and probs scored!!!
      he sud be the henry but now i just cant see it.....

Quick Reply