Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Heading out to Athens ? YNWA.

Read 10345 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,909 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Heading out to Athens ? YNWA.
      Reply #23: May 22, 2007 10:35:43 am
      hope everyone of you reds heading out is safe and has a great time...bring it back home for us....Mr Tommo, enjoy mate and have an ale or 20 for me mate ;)
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #24: May 22, 2007 10:38:59 am
      hope everyone of you reds heading out is safe and has a great time...bring it back home for us....Mr Tommo, enjoy mate and have an ale or 20 for me mate ;)

Hi Aussie mate,
      I had more than enough yesterday.
      Very rough at the mo, just waiting for a couple of mates then off sightseeing round Athens.
      No doubt. I'll be raising a glass or 2 later - I'll be thinking of you all.
      Take care pal.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #25: May 22, 2007 10:39:58 am
      having a week out from games mate ;)
      come on bring the challenge on for sports smash - I'm Campione !

Thank you so much Tommo mate for using the Italian word for champion,"campione" as I am sick to death of Mancs singing champiogne as I always thought this meant something like mushrooms, now why you would want to sing about mushrooms when you have won the league is anyones guess. ???(jokes about sitting in s*it in the dark here please!)
      « Last Edit: May 22, 2007 10:43:46 am by Glenbuck »
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #26: May 22, 2007 10:50:32 am
      Maybe a bit late, but If your coming and have no ticket, buy a fake  and try to go for the upper tier at the gound - there's less security and they don't scan the ticket.
      It's amazing the scams you can find out talking to people
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,909 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #27: May 22, 2007 11:46:05 am
      Hi Aussie mate,
      I had more than enough yesterday.
      Very rough at the mo, just waiting for a couple of mates then off sightseeing round Athens.
      No doubt. I'll be raising a glass or 2 later - I'll be thinking of you all.
      Take care pal.

cheers mate, wish we were all there with you...been to Athens before but was pretty pissed most of the time...so only remeber the Acropolis....not bad, definelty worth a look..... hey tommo, spin the locals out abit and say "Yasu, di kannis"  (I have heaps of greeek mates)...believe me the locals will love ya
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #28: May 22, 2007 12:07:00 pm
      Maybe a bit late, but If your coming and have no ticket, buy a fake  and try to go for the upper tier at the gound - there's less security and they don't scan the ticket.
      Now if you'd told me that before I would've flown out!! Haha.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #29: May 22, 2007 12:15:53 pm

Well, maybe not advise people to get in to the ground without a ticket... but are there many (real) tickets knocking round - if so whats the average price?  I actually feel physically sick today that I am not over there.  Totally gutted.

Is there any tickets knocking round?
      Cy
      Reply #30: May 22, 2007 12:27:05 pm
      Thank you so much Tommo mate for using the Italian word for champion,"campione" as I am sick to death of Mancs singing champiogne as I always thought this meant something like mushrooms, now why you would want to sing about mushrooms when you have won the league is anyones guess. ???(jokes about sitting in s*it in the dark here please!)
      he he he..

Be safe guys heading out to Athens, we are right behind you..bring it back to us..you'll never walk alone..
      Lea
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 79 posts |
      Reply #31: May 22, 2007 07:20:28 pm
      don`t know where this fits and didn`t want to open a new topic, so here`s the news... it seems like the italian airlines are on a strike today , my mum wanted to fly to rome this morning and is still at the airport,probably until tomorrow morning or even afternoon. so there`ll be probably much less milan supporters than excpected in athens tomorrow, not bad ;)

Quick Reply