Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Ultimate Cage Match...Massive Nerd Alert

Read 2032 times
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Ultimate Cage Match...Massive Nerd Alert
      Feb 03, 2010 05:20:45 am
      WOLVERINE vs SPIDERMAN

Who wins?
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: Ultimate Cage Match...Massive Nerd Alert
      Reply #1: Feb 03, 2010 05:59:13 am
      Wolverine. Way tougher than Spiderman as far as brute strength goes, and he can use his fork-fingers to slash away the webs. And being in a cage, Spidermans web will be largely ineffective. He aint got no chance!
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #2: Feb 03, 2010 07:18:59 am
      Neither of them would even be able to lay a finger (or claw/web) on this guy.

Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #3: Feb 03, 2010 01:39:56 pm
      Wolverine. Way tougher than Spiderman as far as brute strength goes, and he can use his fork-fingers to slash away the webs. And being in a cage, Spidermans web will be largely ineffective. He aint got no chance!

What about if Spiderman fired webs into Wolverine's eyes only for Wolverine to blind himself in the process of trying to slash away the webs?

It's closer than you'd think.

;)
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      Reply #4: Feb 03, 2010 04:25:29 pm
      I have to go with Wolverine. Adamantium Skeleton and super fast healing and regenerative powers. 12" INDESTRUCTIBLE CLAWS.  Plus he's nuts.  He would just cut Spidermans arms off then beat hm to death with his severed limbs.
      Benny Taz
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 58 posts |
      Reply #5: Feb 04, 2010 08:25:25 pm
      Spider-man:
      1. Stronger 2. Quicker 3. Web-slinger 4. Spider sense 5. Stick to surfaces

Wolverine:
      1. Adamantium bones. 2. Claws 3. Fast healing 4. Martial artist 5. Nuts

IMO advantage Spidey cause of his web-slinging ability. He can wrap Wolvie up in so much webbing that he could not move or breathe.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #6: Feb 04, 2010 08:35:37 pm
      I'd say Wolverine would be stronger than Spiderman not the other way round.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #7: Feb 04, 2010 08:49:25 pm
      The Hulk would slap the pair of them senseless ;)
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #8: Feb 04, 2010 09:04:26 pm
      I'd say Wolverine would be stronger than Spiderman not the other way round.

Yeah I was going to say, both in the books and then just look at the actors who play them - Hugh Jackman or tiny little Tobey Maguire? I know who i would back! :D

And Spideys web-slinging ability would not help much at all, if they are indeed in a cage match, he would not have the time he needs to use that to much. Strength would be the big thing here.

What about if Spiderman fired webs into Wolverine's eyes only for Wolverine to blind himself in the process of trying to slash away the webs?

It's closer than you'd think.

;)

Wolverine aint that stupid mate. He's got more smarts than an Avatar ;)
      Venom-C
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 806 posts |
      Reply #9: Feb 04, 2010 09:22:46 pm
      With Spiderman's lightning quick reactions and agility Wolverine will never get to lay a finger (claw???) on him.

Also Frodo Baggins had a good sword but that didn't stop him from getting trapped in a spider's web. If Wolverine should get trapped in the web (good chance) Spiderman can then just stomp on his balls and give him a wedgie. I consider that a win for Spidey.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      Reply #10: Feb 04, 2010 09:43:52 pm
      Spider-man:
      1. Stronger 2. Quicker 3. Web-slinger 4. Spider sense 5. Stick to surfaces

Wolverine:
      1. Adamantium bones. 2. Claws 3. Fast healing 4. Martial artist 5. Nuts

IMO advantage Spidey cause of his web-slinging ability. He can wrap Wolvie up in so much webbing that he could not move or breathe.
      NO WAY is Spiderman stronger than Wolverine.  Spidey is faster, more agile, flexible.  Wolverine is Indestructible. Wolverine has Mutant senses too. Even if Spiderman wrapped him in a web, then what? He cant beat Wolverine to death. He could tie him up with webs then the only thing he could do is leave and go home.

All Wolverine has to do is go in Berserker mode and Spiderman is sliced ham.

I love how were actually debating this as if its real. Sometimes you just got to get away from the real meaningful, true life, what matters debates like Football and just talk sh*t.  

You gotta' love it. ;D
      With Spiderman's lightning quick reactions and agility Wolverine will never get to lay a finger (claw???) on him.

Also Frodo Baggins had a good sword but that didn't stop him from getting trapped in a spider's web. If Wolverine should get trapped in the web (good chance) Spiderman can then just stomp on his balls and give him a wedgie. I consider that a win for Spidey.
      Did you really just compare Wolverine to Frodo?  How dare you.

Quick Reply