Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Who was your man of the match?

Pepe Reina
      (1.8%)
      Javier Mascherano
      (32.5%)
      Dirk Kuyt
      (46.2%)
      Steven Gerrard
      (6.5%)
      David Ngog
      (1.8%)
      Jamie Carragher
      (11.2%)

Liverpool 1-0 Everton: Post Match Celebration

Read 31889 times
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Re: Liverpool 1-0 Everton: Post Match Celebration
      Reply #253: Feb 07, 2010 03:35:49 am

Go take Gollum for a sh*t before his head bursts.

Hilarious!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #254: Feb 07, 2010 03:35:50 am
      craig burley? I'm sure ye know him. Sky? Is that even his name? We listened to this fountain of sh*t over here. F**k OFF. Hates N'gog.

Craig Burley the c**t! F***ing sat there listening to his sh*t for 90 minutes on how Liverpool are sh*te an Everton are more dangerous while he bagged every player and thought everyone of our players should of been sent off.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #255: Feb 07, 2010 03:37:55 am
      Just watching highlights, and I'd like to say - Lucas was immense in the last 20 minutes. Give the lad the credit when he deserves it.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #256: Feb 07, 2010 03:44:19 am
      1-0.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #257: Feb 07, 2010 03:50:09 am

Sorry, didn't quite hear ya ken. Say it again? ;)
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #258: Feb 07, 2010 04:12:34 am
      F***ing love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #259: Feb 07, 2010 04:17:00 am
      Sorry, didn't quite hear ya ken. Say it again? ;)

SHOUT!!!! 1-0
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #260: Feb 07, 2010 04:42:45 am

:D to all blueshite I just wanna LET IT ALL OUT that we won 1-0!!' The beers taste so much more sweeter tonight!
      sivapc
      • Banned

• 238 posts | -25 
      Reply #261: Feb 07, 2010 05:03:56 am
      Masch was incredible last night. Rightback??? no problem.
      wallbanger
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,181 posts |
      Reply #262: Feb 07, 2010 05:16:19 am
      well played determined passionate bring on arsenal. we are definately on a roll here. and what is neat man city lost and spurs drew what a day.kuyt is playing like he played last year.reina was superb keep it up boys. can believe how dirty it was
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #263: Feb 07, 2010 05:29:20 am
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #264: Feb 07, 2010 06:12:30 am
      Just been watching some of those gifs that have been posted, pretty shocking, even for a derby match I have to say. Especially watching "that" stamp again a few times, I'm just glad Kyrgiakos will be fine.

Anyway, F**k them dirty bas**rds, we got the points we deserved and they got F**k all.

Still loving the feeling of the win this morning, so made up!

This picture should be on every page of this thread, it's beautiful.

Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #265: Feb 07, 2010 06:51:57 am
      Super Pic.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #266: Feb 07, 2010 06:52:56 am
      That picture is beautiful, really is. I wanna get that thing framed, great lighting and everything!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #267: Feb 07, 2010 07:25:19 am
      Just watched an extended highlights of the game, bloody love how when Kuyt is in the box prior to the goal all Howard and Neville were doing was bitching about Kuyt being there, and as the commentators actually said, hes doing nothing wrong! Not impeding, he has every right to be there. And then when it comes in he nods the ball home :D After seeing Howard bi*ch and moan prior to the cross, it was all the more sweeter ;D

Seeing those challenges again just angered me all over again! Bloody hell, really cannot believe we had to wait until the 95th to see an Everton player off the pitch, when we shoulda seen 2 off before the half.

But F**k it, we still beat the 12 men of Everton out there :D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #268: Feb 07, 2010 08:02:36 am
      Only now am i sort of calming down about the result. Fantastic effort.

Starting with the crowd, they were immense. Both fans set up this spectacle. There was a real buzzing sense around the ground and it's been a while since i felt like there was something special at Anfield this season.

The game wasn't classy, it was a typical local grudge match and i think for that reason made this win a whole lot sweeter. Two clubs and their sets of fans fighting for one prize just added even more incentive to a fixture that needs no build up.

From the back, Pepe was outstanding. He is the only keeper in the league that when i see a chance fall for the opposition, i would have my money on it being saved on more occasions than it going in the net.

Our whole backline was superb. Faultless. Insua was showing he is coming back to form, Carra and Agger were unbreakable and even when Everton tried to stretch our defence with the extra man, they were solid as a rock.

Mascherano was my MOTM. 60 minutes asked to play at right back, in a position where he has played once before for the club and quite simply failed with the task. Last night though, he was boss. Simple. Broke down everything and even was aware of playing with a defensive line to play opposition attackers offside. Not an easy thing to do at all!

Our midfield was as structured last night as it has been all season, and probably even better structured than last season. Kuyt and Maxi applying pressure on the flanks and supporting the fullbacks no end, while Lucas and Gerrard just bossed the centre of the park in defence. Ngog/Babel dropping back to help out as a 5 man midfield just emphasised how much we wanted this win.

In attack, the transition was quick and it hurt Everton. With a man down, we were pulling them out of position easily. It was like watching last season's team in action with the ability to go from defence to spring an attack from nothing, albeit we sometimes had no support up top for the lone striker but that is expected with 1 less midfielder.

Ngog up top was perfect. He didn't score, and it's rare to describe a striker's game without scoring 'perfect' but he was to me. Holding it up with strength and poise to allow support time to get up the field instead of going alone. With a backline of Baines, Distin, Neville and Heitinga, in a derby match also, it's takes such a cool head and intelligence to be able to out-think them on your lonesome, such is their strength.

Oh and the managerial battle? Moyesy, just jump into Rafa's back pocket!

As i said in the match thread, i cried with pride at the end of that and unashamedly so. Could of easily defended for 60 minutes to ensure they don't win and we don't slip further away from our competition but the men in red battle so F***ing hard and showed who the real pride of Merseyside is!
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #269: Feb 07, 2010 08:33:51 am
      Until Kyrgiakos got sent off he was playing brilliantly.

Atkinson was sh*t - fellani should have been off twice before half time and pienar should have been off 70minutes earlier, that tackle could have broken Masch's leg
      But from what I saw (first half, fell asleep during the half-time talk which by the way did any Aussie's watch that sh*t? That commentator not the bald guy but the ex-manc guy I can't remember his name is a complete tosser. Reckoned that Kyrgiakos deserved to be sent off and that Masch should also have. What a dick.

But back to what i saw - great football and some proper support from the fans, if that was the case week in week out this season there's no doubt we'd be top at the moment, if it continues from now we'll definitely finish top 4
      Ann_Field
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 390 posts |
      Reply #270: Feb 07, 2010 08:52:32 am
      Brilliant game!  Well deserved win!   Good to see the lads back on form!    :kop5cf8koxp6: :kop5cf8koxp6:  
      Ann_Field
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 390 posts |
      Reply #271: Feb 07, 2010 08:59:23 am
      Poor bitter bas**rds still can't muster a win at Anfield during this century. Wonder how many of them follow the advice from 15 Minutes That Shook The World and drown themselves in the Mersey? :laugh:
      [/quote]

I for one would be happy to give them a hand, and throw them in!    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #272: Feb 07, 2010 09:06:58 am
      fell asleep during the half-time talk which by the way did any Aussie's watch that sh*t? That commentator not the bald guy but the ex-manc guy I can't remember his name is a complete tosser. Reckoned that Kyrgiakos deserved to be sent off and that Masch should also have. What a dick.

Wasn't that coke sniffing b***ard Bosnich was it? Is he still on it there? Im in the US at the moment so dont see the Aussie broadcast, but seen plenty of them to know who the cu*ts are! And Bosnich is one of them. Wouldn't surprise me if it was him the F***ing dick.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #273: Feb 07, 2010 09:33:55 am
      Still grinning ear to ear....... ;D

Can't wait to get to work tomorrow  ;)
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #274: Feb 07, 2010 09:54:16 am
      Just what the doctor ordered; passion commitment and, dare i say it, a level of composure when needed. The lads really showed team spirit and a willingness to work hard for each other.

A couple of observations (and just my opinion): we seemed to play more 'football' with just one holding and Kuyt...well he really seems to revel in the responsibility when Nando doesn't play.

The Moyes post match interview was great viewing too - he was madder than a hunchback at a limbo dancing competition.  :lmao:
      HampshireRed
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 702 posts |
      • If I'm not back in 15 minutes.....wait longer
      Reply #275: Feb 07, 2010 10:03:25 am
      rather enjoyed that...we were hard without being dirty....they were dirty without trying hard

Quick Reply