Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Ticket Question

Read 4631 times
      TKIING
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 30 posts |
      Ticket Question
      Feb 11, 2010 07:33:51 pm
      I was just wondering what would be the best way for me to get liverpool tickets as i am not a season ticket holder or a member etc.  I hardly ever see tickets come on general sale for Premier League games as this is what i am most interested in.  Do people sell tickets on here, or will i have to go to one of the websites that sell tickets for hundreds?

Thanks and I hope you can help.   ???
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Re: Ticket Question
      Reply #1: Feb 12, 2010 09:45:17 am
      You hardly see? There have been a lot of times this season it has come to general sale. Just keep looking on the site for when they go onsale and call 0844 844 0844
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #2: Feb 12, 2010 03:20:44 pm
      I was just wondering what would be the best way for me to get liverpool tickets as I am not a season ticket holder or a member etc.  I hardly ever see tickets come on general sale for Premier League games as this is what I am most interested in.  Do people sell tickets on here, or will I have to go to one of the websites that sell tickets for hundreds?

Thanks and I hope you can help.   ???

Whats wrong with going to the Europa League game? Should be a decent little game that. Standing Kop+lack of whoppers+hopefully a decent win=good times!
      TKIING
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 30 posts |
      Reply #3: Feb 12, 2010 05:28:44 pm
      I would of loved to go to the europa league game LFC-LCFC, but i cant effing make it.  ok, i will look harder and hopefully i will come lucky. 
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #4: Feb 13, 2010 10:34:27 pm
      Still tickets left for this one even a few left in the Kop...get them bought people!
      Red Barrovian
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,356 posts | 77 
      Reply #5: Feb 13, 2010 11:40:55 pm
      Still tickets left for this one even a few left in the Kop...get them bought people!

You going to this one mate?
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #6: Feb 14, 2010 02:33:37 am

Yeah lad. Going to be a great night that. Meal, then game, then house party, then concert square. Sorted!
      leeper1892
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 99 posts | -2 
      Reply #7: Feb 14, 2010 05:02:24 pm
      hey guys just to followw on from the original question regarding tickets. I live in Belfast and look to go to a few games a year. I find it very difficult to get tickets. There arent any supporters clubs anywhere near me. I would really appreciate any help getting tickets. What makes this so awkward is getting the flights over. Sometimes i can get flights but cant get the tickets. please help
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #8: Feb 14, 2010 05:06:33 pm
      No worries leeper, we'll let you know when we get our forum private jet.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #9: Feb 14, 2010 09:09:49 pm
      Damn, this is a question I've been myself even.

I'm just an hour away and it would be really stupid if I fail to see one game at Anfield between now and 2012. I've been to Anfield and I've seen Liverpool live, just not Liverpool live at Anfield.

Is it possible if a person with membership gets it for me and I get over there and pay for it?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #10: Feb 16, 2010 06:05:10 am

I'm just an hour away and it would be really stupid if I fail to see one game at Anfield between now and 2012. I've been to Anfield and I've seen Liverpool live, just not Liverpool live at Anfield.

Is it possible if a person with membership gets it for me and I get over there and pay for it?

That is a big ask, mate. I would imagine they would use their membership/fan card to get tickets themselves.

As said, apply for a membership yourself considering you'll be there until 2012. Until then, it's general sale for you.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,279 posts | 802 
      Reply #11: Feb 16, 2010 08:06:47 am
      hey guys just to followw on from the original question regarding tickets. I live in Belfast and look to go to a few games a year. I find it very difficult to get tickets. There arent any supporters clubs anywhere near me. I would really appreciate any help getting tickets. What makes this so awkward is getting the flights over. Sometimes I can get flights but cant get the tickets. please help

Leeper, i have the same problem myself, form ballymena! But im actually going with skelton travel, i got my ticket and travel for 79 quid all in which i thought was a brilliant price! Mind you its going on the boat form dublin, but thats a price il have to pay! They actually do deals with flights if you prefer it!
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #12: Feb 16, 2010 08:15:30 am
      That is a big ask, mate. I would imagine they would use their membership/fan card to get tickets themselves.

As said, apply for a membership yourself considering you'll be there until 2012. Until then, it's general sale for you.

Yeah, pal. I might just get it next year when my cousin goes to France to study. I'm sure she'd like to watch Liverpool when she comes to England during the holidays.
      leeper1892
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 99 posts | -2 
      Reply #13: Feb 20, 2010 06:23:53 pm
      thank you higgy. glad i got a sensible answer in the end. i will look into that.
      Murph
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts | 17 
      Reply #14: Feb 22, 2010 12:53:52 pm
      To all concerned, Wigan away should be easy to get a ticket, Pompey at home, their will be 100s and most probably buy one yourself on general, West Ham is now a Monday night game so another chance, being honest its a lot easier than you think to get tickets.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,486 posts | 350 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #15: Feb 23, 2010 12:53:17 pm
      Yeah I don't see the difficulty in getting tickets? Like I'm living in Ireland ???

I got them over e-season ballot for man city a few years back.

I got some then in the Kop for the spurs game last season... not through e-season or anything.

Then got 3 for the game against Manure in the centenary ;)

Only ones I've not got when I applied was against Chelsea last year in Feb.

I'l be trying for the Sunderlad ones over general sale.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #16: Feb 23, 2010 05:37:34 pm

I'm a member but haven't been able to use it due to my fella being made redundant.  I don't mind using it for you if you don't mind paying the admin fee mate.  Seems silly it going to waste when someone can make use of it. 

Quick Reply