Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Man City 0-0 Liverpool - post match dissection

Read 25523 times
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,309 posts | 1520 
      Re: Man City 0-0 Liverpool - post match dissection
      Reply #207: Feb 22, 2010 05:04:33 pm
      O.K. we never lost, so we never got cut adrift in the Prem from the other 4th place conterders.  It's not always about entertainment but I think the most exciting part of yesterdays game was the coin toss.  We still gained a point and I'm sure, as pissed off as I am about our performance, I'd be more pissed off if we had lost 5 - 4. Perhaps Rafa can learn from this or mabey he is just too stuborn but it don't look good if we are going to go the rest of the season with these tactics.       ???
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,597 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #208: Feb 22, 2010 05:19:02 pm
      Torres and Benni back... Clean sheet.

Every cloud and all that
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #209: Feb 23, 2010 06:16:23 am
      Give us a break about Lucas Crouchinho he was poor yesterday every rating for the match yesterday gave him a 5 or 6. Every paper has Masch as our star man exactly how I saw it. I'm defintely starting to wonder if you are that lads agent.

What in your opinion is a box to box player, because it seems to be completely different to anyone else I've ever spoken to in relation to football. David Platt was the first box to box midfielder I can remember, his goalscoring was second to none for a midfielder.

Other box to box midfielders since include Lampard, Scholes even or very own Gerrard. Where the F**k does Lucas fit in, you no he has no goals this season and 1 assist how in Gods name is he a box to box player.

Masch is on a completely different level to Lucas,  Lucas will never be at this level. Can't exactly see Barc bidding £30 million for Lucas can you

Mate, give you a break? All you ever post is about 2 defensive midfielders and how Lucas is sh*te. It's not my problem you don't rate him and i dont give a sh*t what other people say. I can look at something and form an opinion from what a player can contribute.

If you cannot see what i can see in him, good on you and move on with it. I'm not going to respond to every single post you make about hating Lucas and questioning why he's in the side. If you can't see Aquilani has been sh*te/injured/caught out/unworthy of a starting spot then it's not my problem.

I like him. You don't. Sorted.

Quick Reply