Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Tue 16th Jun @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W1 D2 L0

Horse Racing

Read 56285 times
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Re: Horse Racing
      Reply #400: Oct 09, 2019 07:43:23 pm
      don’t feel too bad mate I had a ton on it  :f_wah:

No sh*t ?
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #401: Oct 09, 2019 07:43:44 pm
      50 each way ?
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,070 posts | 386 
      Reply #402: Oct 09, 2019 08:16:01 pm
      yeah mate. Still up £825 for the year  ;D

molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #403: Oct 09, 2019 10:19:22 pm
      yeah mate. Still up £825 for the year  ;D

I cant pick a bet to save my life lately ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,696 posts | 4728 
      Reply #404: Mar 10, 2020 09:13:06 am
      Anybody got any Cheltenham tips?
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,070 posts | 386 
      Reply #405: Mar 13, 2020 01:22:58 pm
      I don’t usually bet at Cheltenham but Goshen in the first today must have a major chance.
      higgy_sham
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,609 posts | 487 
      Reply #406: Mar 13, 2020 02:13:54 pm
      I don’t usually bet at Cheltenham but Goshen in the first today must have a major chance.

Very unlucky with that one.
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,070 posts | 386 
      Reply #407: Mar 13, 2020 02:28:02 pm
      Unlucky is not the word mate  :mad:
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,070 posts | 386 
      Reply #408: Mar 13, 2020 02:39:20 pm
      In the good old days whatever won the King George at Kempton stood a great chance of winning the gold cup but it hasn’t happened in recent history so Clan Des Obeaux could be of interest here if can prove its stamina. E/w
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 30,503 posts | 4342 
      Reply #409: Mar 27, 2020 10:40:07 pm
      Virtual Grand National set for 4 April after Aintree race cancelled

The actual Grand National may be off but next weekend will still feature a televised Virtual Grand National.

Forty runners who would have been most likely to line up will take part, using CGI technology and special algorithms.

Tiger Roll had been due to seek an unprecedented third consecutive win in the big race on Saturday, 4 April before it was cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic.

The virtual race will be broadcast by ITV at 17:00 BST the same day.

Executive producer Rob McLoughlin said: "We use the latest CGI technology and algorithms and were ready to go ahead as a forerunner to the big race, but now we want to cheer the nation up and ask the computer if history could have been made."

McLoughlin, of Carm Productions, is a former director of Granada Television who grew up in Maghull, near Aintree.

The special Virtual Grand National broadcast will also pit Aintree legends Red Rum and Tiger Roll against each other, and 38 others, in a Race of Champions.

A virtual contest has been held since 2017 and boasts a good record of forecasting the actual outcome.

"In 2017, Cause of Causes won the Virtual Grand National and came a close second in the real race hours later," explained Steve Rogers, chief commercial officer for virtual sports at animators Inspired Entertainment.

"The 2018 result was breathtaking as Tiger Roll won both in almost identical circumstances and the computer chose three of the top five finishers, including the Tiger, in 2019."

It is not yet clear whether bookmakers will be taking bets on the virtual race.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/horse-racing/52066925
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,342 posts | 710 
      Reply #410: Mar 27, 2020 10:57:53 pm
      I wonder if the ira will call in a virtual bomb threat!
      althebest1
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,070 posts | 386 
      Reply #411: Apr 03, 2020 10:50:15 am
      Virtual Grand National set for 4 April after Aintree race cancelled

The actual Grand National may be off but next weekend will still feature a televised Virtual Grand National.

Forty runners who would have been most likely to line up will take part, using CGI technology and special algorithms.

Tiger Roll had been due to seek an unprecedented third consecutive win in the big race on Saturday, 4 April before it was cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic.

The virtual race will be broadcast by ITV at 17:00 BST the same day.

Executive producer Rob McLoughlin said: "We use the latest CGI technology and algorithms and were ready to go ahead as a forerunner to the big race, but now we want to cheer the nation up and ask the computer if history could have been made."

McLoughlin, of Carm Productions, is a former director of Granada Television who grew up in Maghull, near Aintree.

The special Virtual Grand National broadcast will also pit Aintree legends Red Rum and Tiger Roll against each other, and 38 others, in a Race of Champions.

A virtual contest has been held since 2017 and boasts a good record of forecasting the actual outcome.

"In 2017, Cause of Causes won the Virtual Grand National and came a close second in the real race hours later," explained Steve Rogers, chief commercial officer for virtual sports at animators Inspired Entertainment.

"The 2018 result was breathtaking as Tiger Roll won both in almost identical circumstances and the computer chose three of the top five finishers, including the Tiger, in 2019."

It is not yet clear whether bookmakers will be taking bets on the virtual race.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/horse-racing/52066925

Some bookmakers taking bets and ALL profits go to NHS charities, had a tenner on Kimberlite Candy.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,565 posts | 1585 
      Reply #412: Apr 04, 2020 06:07:46 pm
      Good fun and good cause. Had 2.50 on kimberlite candy EW and the same again on the winner. 49 quid profit ;D The Missus had Aso so this could be the first test of our house arrest. I think me saying I just hope hes okay may have sent her over the edge :lmao:

Quick Reply