Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Tue 16th Jun @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W1 D2 L0

Timo Werner (RB Leipzig)

Read 6830 times
      Swab and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,847 posts | 2278 
      Re: Timo Werner (RB Leipzig)
      Reply #125: Today at 12:09:25 am
      The BILD i reporting we want to pay less than the release clause for Werner and RB are not interested in lowering the price.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jurgen-klopp-given-liverpool-transfer-18316727

Is Werner really not worth £50m in todays market?? Come on let's get this deal done.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,700 posts | 245 
      Reply #126: Today at 04:43:45 am
      How we apparently think he’s only worth £30 mil I don’t know... I think it’s bull, I think it’s done but they don’t want it announced until we know what’s happening with the league and corona...

Apparently we’re interested in Traore from Wolves too.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 41,190 posts | 4368 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #127: Today at 07:38:41 am
      How we apparently think he’s only worth £30 mil I don’t know... I think it’s bull, I think it’s done but they don’t want it announced until we know what’s happening with the league and corona...

Apparently we’re interested in Traore from Wolves too.

I think that’s coming from Maddock. From day 1 Maddock has done nothing but rubbish the Werner talk. All this from a man who first of all said we were happy with Karius as number 1 and will get chance to redeem himself to then a week later saying we aren’t signing Alisson and Danny Ward will be our number 1.

I’m not sure why Maddock thinks he is somehow well placed with the club to know what’s going on. Usually Pearce loves to say we aren’t after someone but the fact he’s said we are very much interested and that German bloke says we are after him holds more weight than what Maddock has to say. The fact he works for the Mirror pretty much says it all.
      bigbob75
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 598 posts | 84 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #128: Today at 08:17:28 am
      Maddock talks sh*te and he’s a must and bargain for £50 mil surely. If it’s true that Klopp is talking to him, it’s going to happen hopefully.

Traore from wolves is a tailor made player for the boss to work with and turn into a superstar imo.

Quick Reply