Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Pre-match: Lille vs. Liverpool - 11/3, 18:00 (Europa League)

Read 14879 times
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Re: Pre-match: Lille vs. Liverpool - 11/3, 18:00 (Europa League)
      Reply #138: Mar 11, 2010 03:58:56 pm
      monday was what you call a crazy assed formation! mascherano in at LB?!?!??!?!?!?!

Your getting your right and left mixed up again
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #139: Mar 11, 2010 04:00:59 pm
      monday was what you call a crazy assed formation! mascherano in at LB?!?!??!?!?!?!

Can i have some of what your having please....
      An away goal will do me too but I'm not expecting or hoping for a win that way I can be mega happy when we do.

Yeah I know what you mean..!!
      the12thkopite
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 188 posts |
      Reply #140: Mar 11, 2010 04:08:39 pm
      rafa's selection for tonight following on from monday's pick:
                                                                                    Gerrard (coz he is sulking)

Reina        Insua      Lucas      Torres

Kuyt        Carra      Johnson

sotis                                    agger
                                                                                  mascherano

this way reina can keep an eye on gerrard and make sure he is ok
      carra can use visionary passes through to mascherano to smash through the back of the net from 3 yards while sotis nuts everyone in the vicinity thus giving him enough time to set up the monster shot.
      torres is quick and hopefully a lot fitter now so he should be able to nip up and down the wing all night long.

this i feel will definately put the cat amongst the pidgeons and give lille some real headaches while we nip on and run up a cricket score

whadday reckon then? close to rafa's possible lineup?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #141: Mar 11, 2010 04:11:52 pm

mascherano

carra can use visionary passes through to mascherano to smash through the back of the net from 3 yards while sotis nuts everyone in the vicinity thus giving him enough time to set up the monster shot.
      torres is quick and hopefully a lot fitter now so he should be able to nip up and down the wing all night long.

this I feel will definately put the cat amongst the pidgeons and give lille some real headaches while we nip on and run up a cricket score

No but it made me laugh mate   :lmao:
      the12thkopite
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 188 posts |
      Reply #142: Mar 11, 2010 04:14:03 pm
      No but it made me laugh mate   :lmao:
      well thats something aint it, we could all use some light humour in these difficult times
      redcraig
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 172 posts | 14 
      Reply #143: Mar 11, 2010 04:18:57 pm

That must be some strong ale you are drinking. Wingers at full back, masch at left back, players needing bodyguards, a somewhat strange obsession with slaughtering Glasgow Rangers, slating our best defender at present, a 4 point action plan for rafa to follow, £25m for Inusa and Lucas, Lucas not being able to deal with set pieces! I'm exhausted just trying to work out what you are on about.
      In fact 75 posts in 3 days, it must be sleep depravation!!

In fact I have just seen your latest words of wisdom. I have come to the conclusion you might just be a nutter.
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Reply #144: Mar 11, 2010 04:20:04 pm

mascherano

this i feel will definately put the cat amongst the pidgeons and give lille some real headaches while we nip on and run up a cricket score

:lmao: :lmao:
      1) Play Reina in midfield. With the passion he shows, he might be dominating the field.
      2) This is sure gonna catch Lille off-guard. Bet their manager will be running around like a headless chicken trying to rework the tactics. ;)
      the12thkopite
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 188 posts |
      Reply #145: Mar 11, 2010 04:28:09 pm
      That must be some strong ale you are drinking. Wingers at full back, masch at left back, players needing bodyguards, a somewhat strange obsession with slaughtering Glasgow Rangers, slating our best defender at present, a 4 point action plan for rafa to follow, £25m for Inusa and Lucas, Lucas not being able to deal with set pieces! I'm exhausted just trying to work out what you are on about.
      In fact 75 posts in 3 days, it must be sleep depravation!!

In fact I have just seen your latest words of wisdom. I have come to the conclusion you might just be a nutter.

well too much time on my hands and a bout of depression aside thanks for the attention to detail although i think you read everything too quickly and missed the point in many cases.
      lucas not being able to deal with set pieces???? thats what you took out of that????? i thought it was very clear that he gives the opposition too many of them to exploit on us. have you watched the reds this season at all?

dont worry i wont take offense though or lose any sleep with you picking on me ;)
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #146: Mar 11, 2010 04:29:31 pm

Reina        Insua      Lucas      Torres

Kuyt        Carra      Johnson

sotis                                    agger
                                                                                  mascherano

this I feel will definately put the cat amongst the pidgeons and give lille some real headaches while we nip on and run up a cricket score

Well I'll give you this.. If the team had half your imagination we'd be unstoppable going forward
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #147: Mar 11, 2010 04:31:58 pm
      well thats something aint it, we could all use some light humour in these difficult times

Absolutely mate, if we didn't laugh we'd cry.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #148: Mar 11, 2010 04:39:30 pm
      I will be more than happy with a 1 - 0 away goal
      SODMG
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 357 posts | -1 
      • S.O.D Money Gang
      Reply #149: Mar 11, 2010 04:44:55 pm
      Pitch isn't in good nick, Babel posted this on his twitter page:

xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #150: Mar 11, 2010 04:49:47 pm

^

That's not good. Not good at all!
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #151: Mar 11, 2010 04:51:04 pm
      I stand by my 1 - 0 would be a good result! terrible pitch
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #152: Mar 11, 2010 04:57:13 pm
      Team selection, tactics and attitude - three factors that truly are imponderable at the moment.

Any sort of attacking display, irrespective of result, will do me F**k rightly tonight. 'Mon the Reds!
      LFC Viking
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,112 posts | 38 
      • LFC: Europe's finest 5 star establishment
      Reply #153: Mar 11, 2010 04:58:59 pm
      Blimey, the pitch looks bad
      the12thkopite
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 188 posts |
      Reply #154: Mar 11, 2010 05:00:20 pm

looks hard going for those with troublesome injuries, thats definately not good
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #155: Mar 11, 2010 05:00:42 pm
      Team announced yet?
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #156: Mar 11, 2010 05:05:40 pm
      Live match thread can be found here:

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=28299.0

Come on you reds!

Quick Reply