Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

21st Hillsborough Anniversary Memorial - details

Read 19011 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      21st Hillsborough Anniversary Memorial - details
      Mar 12, 2010 06:50:11 pm
      Gates open at 1pm and service starts at 2:45pm prompt.

Hillsborough memorial service announcement
      The Memorial Service to mark the 21st Anniversary of the Hillsborough Disaster will, for the first time, become an all-ticket event. Tickets will be available to supporters and those wishing to pay their respects free of charge.

The change in arrangements follows the large number of fans who attended last year's Service.  Liverpool Football Club has now been advised that in order to meet Safety Certificate regulations, the annual Memorial Service on Thursday April 15th needs to be ticketed for all supporters.

Liverpool FC has worked closely with the Hillsborough Family Support Group, Liverpool City Council and Merseyside Police to establish a new procedure for the Service.

The entire Kop grandstand will be open for the Service, providing an initial 10,000 seats for those wishing to attend. Tickets, which are free, will be available from the Club ticket office at Anfield, by postal and telephone application and from the official Club stores located in Williamson Square and Liverpool One in the city centre.  These will be available from March 22nd.

Last year more than 30,000 people attended the landmark 20th Anniversary Service but numbers for next month's Service are expected to be more in line with the levels seen in previous years which have always been comfortably accommodated on The Kop.

Hillsborough Family Support Group Chair Margaret Aspinall said: "Safety is our absolute priority at the Memorial Service and we fully support the new arrangements. We have worked closely with the club and the authorities to ensure the smooth running of the event and issuing tickets is the best way forward."

Liverpool FC Stadium and Operations Manager Ged Poynton added: "We want everyone who wishes to attend the service to be able to do so, but in the safest possible environment.

"We would ask all our supporters to only apply for tickets if they are certain that they are going to use them. The maximum is 6 per applicant, although of course we will be sensitive in exceptional cases to individual requests for larger numbers. All tickets will be issued on an unreserved basis and will not be available on the day of the Service.  We will also provide free parking on the Stanley Park Car Park on a first come first served basis.

"The timings and the Service itself will not be affected in any other way and we look forward to welcoming our supporters and friends to Anfield on April 15th."

How to get tickets:

There will be an initial 10,000 Kop Grandstand tickets available from 22nd March which can be obtained free of charge by phoning the Ticket Office on 0844 844 0844, (Overseas (0044) 870 220 2151), by postal application to Liverpool Football Club Ticket Office, PO Box 204, Liverpool, L69 4PQ or by visiting the Ticket Office in person.  If you require wheelchair space please advise when you make your application. Tickets will also be available from our Liverpool FC Official Club Stores in Williamson Square and Liverpool One.  

Please note a maximum of 6 tickets per application.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/hillsborough-memorial-service-announcement?

Glad to hear the club have taken on board their huge mistake last year of underestimating the love and support that people still feel for the families who lost their loved ones. And to pay respect to the 96.

My mother had to go home before she could get in the ground last year because she suffered a bad panic attack being caught up in the un-stewarded, tight crowds. The organisation was pathetic. Granted it might not be as busy this year, that doesn't mean plans shouldn't be put in place to make sure it's a safe and comfortable visit on an already emotional day.
      « Last Edit: Mar 31, 2010 05:19:51 pm by redkenny »
      MsGerrard
      Re: 21st Hillsborough Anniversary Memorial to be ticketed - details
      Reply #1: Mar 12, 2010 07:00:39 pm
      I think it's a very good idea to have tickets, after last year's fiasco it's the only correct thing to do.

I will be there again paying my respects.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #2: Mar 12, 2010 07:00:54 pm
      Good shout, last year was terrifying with all the crowds.  Will have to organise who's going so we can order tickets.
      Murph
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts | 17 
      Reply #3: Mar 12, 2010 07:12:32 pm
      Right, okay last year was a one off, so many day trippers who wanted to get on the telly, then it was the school holidays, but why is it only 10,000 why not 40,000 tickets, what a joke this club is now. You now will have people going the Europa game and asking for tickets with no intention of going just a souvenir, keepsake, what about people me included who have no intention of going in, but later on decide I feel okay and want to go in,you will be amazed how many on the day are like this. Are Liverpool so skint they can't afford extra policing, stewards etc. I think the stewards do it for free but not 100% sure on that.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #4: Mar 12, 2010 07:15:51 pm
      In previous years even the Kop hasn't been full.
      Milo the Monkey
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      Reply #5: Mar 13, 2010 09:59:34 pm
      I am dead against this move, has the club really thought of the implications of issuing tickets for the memorial service?

This move is just inviting touts to grab as many tickets as they feel they can sell!
      Personally I find this thought disgusting, however I think we all know it will happen. How can the club stop that happening? It can't!!

One 'free ticket' for the Michael Jackson memorial service was sold for $100,000, the same happened for Diana's memorial concert. Now of course these were extreme examples, but you know what I mean. As 'Murph' has already said, tickets will also be picked up by people as 'souvenirs'.

The ground has a safety certificate for 45,000, and as the club has had 12 months to organize this years service, I am sure they could have found out how many stewards would have been happy to make themselves available and organize accordingly.
      I know it's not quite as simple as that but this is turning what should be a quiet, respectful reflection of our 96 lost at Hillsborough into an event much the same as any home match.

Please Liverpool FC broaden your minds. Where's the club that cared about it's community and supporters gone?
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #6: Mar 14, 2010 03:15:59 pm
      This move is just inviting touts to grab as many tickets as they feel they can sell!

I understand your anger mate. If I find anyone trying to sell them I'd be very angry at them seeing as the tickets are free.
      Milo the Monkey
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      Reply #7: Mar 16, 2010 01:34:26 pm

The club has revised it's initial statement with regards the Memorial service. Looks like they do listen.

A victory for common sense, fair play LFC!

The ticket office would like to make the following announcement regarding the Hillsborough Memorial Service.

21st Hillsborough Memorial Service

Thursday 15th April, 2010

The Hillsborough Memorial Service will take place at Anfield on Thursday 15th April 2010.

The service will commence at 2.45pm prompt, however access to the Stadium will be available from 1pm.

In the interests of safety, we ask all those wishing to attend the Memorial Service to please obtain a ticket in advance.

There will be an initial 10,000 Kop Grandstand tickets available from Monday 22nd March. However, the Club will closely monitor demand to see if additional seating will be required and advertise accordingly.

The tickets can be obtained free of charge by phoning the Ticket Office on 0844 844 0844, (Overseas (0044) 870 220 2151), by postal application to Liverpool Football Club Ticket Office, PO Box 204, Liverpool, L69 4PQ or by visiting the Ticket Office in person.  If you require wheelchair access please advise when you make your application.

Tickets will also be available from our Liverpool FC Official Club Stores in Williamson Square and Liverpool One. 

Please note there will be a restriction of 6 tickets per application. However, the Club will be sensitive in exceptional cases to requests for larger numbers.

Liverpool Football Club welcomes all attendees, however please note no prams or pushchairs will be allowed into the Stadium.  The Club asks you to please keep this in mind if you are bringing young children to the service.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,009 posts | 3352 
      Reply #8: Mar 16, 2010 02:08:16 pm
      To be honest, not sure tickets are neccessary. This year the number of fans attending the service won't even be half as many as last year. Last year was simply so many people who didn't even know what the event was about, they just saw it as a day out cos it was 20 years on.

Well 20 years on doesn't increase the pain from 14 years on or 17 and it doesn't lessen because it's 21 years. Last year was a day out for people which is why the numbers were so big and the organisation of the service was made to look so bad.

I know they was a few from here who ended up getting shafted into the other stands while there were people around me in the Kop who didn't have a clue what they were there for. It does pain me to say this about fellow Liverpool "fans" but they didn't, they were there for the wrong reasons.

So I don't see the need for tickets, every year I've been there (which is the last 6 now) paying my respects has gone without a hitch barring last year. Last year won't be repeated until the 25th or 30th year. And even then if you do this ticketing lark, you'll end up with people trying to bunk in or money grabbing cu*ts trying to flog them outside.

So all in all I think ticketing this service is a bad idea. I actually think it'll cause more trouble then the ones it'll sort out.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #9: Mar 16, 2010 04:10:04 pm
      Seen Steve today and he said they're getting a letter together to send the club about it.
      kendored
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #10: Mar 21, 2010 10:58:28 pm
      Right, okay last year was a one off, so many day trippers who wanted to get on the telly, then it was the school holidays, but why is it only 10,000 why not 40,000 tickets, what a joke this club is now. You now will have people going the Europa game and asking for tickets with no intention of going just a souvenir, keepsake, what about people me included who have no intention of going in, but later on decide I feel okay and want to go in,you will be amazed how many on the day are like this. Are Liverpool so skint they can't afford extra policing, stewards etc. I think the stewards do it for free but not 100% sure on that.
      kendored
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Re: 21st Hillsborough Anniversary Memorial to be ticketed
      Reply #11: Mar 21, 2010 11:05:08 pm
      u seem 2 av missed the point,its not about tickets,its about respect
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #12: Mar 22, 2010 12:28:52 am
      Not sure about this move to be honest but I see their thinking, I plan on going to pay my respects for the first time this year, hopefully the ticketing won't be a problem, can't see it being to be honest, will be less people there this time around I would guess, until the next "landmark"  :mad:
      The Famous Kopite
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 789 posts | -22 
      • Edinburgh to Liverpool 260miles 4 90mins worth it
      Reply #13: Mar 22, 2010 01:44:17 pm
      Was tinking on coming down to this after watching it on telly last year and had a tear in my eye its hard to get a day of mid week from work also coming down from Edinburgh and going to the Benfica game the thursday before hope it will again be on the bbc
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,165 posts | 8548 
      Reply #14: Mar 22, 2010 01:52:21 pm
      u seem 2 av missed the point,its not about tickets,its about respect

No it's not, the problems of last year could of been avoided had the stadium manager, Ged Poynton opened all parts of the stadium, instead of waiting then deciding to open the Anny Road up. With it being 20 years, it was always going to be busy, although those that use it to take pictures and cheer the players should unfortunately show more respect.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,009 posts | 3352 
      Reply #15: Mar 30, 2010 12:49:47 am
      When are these going out so I can grab meself one?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #16: Mar 30, 2010 02:13:01 pm
      When are these going out so I can grab meself one?
      Available now.  I'll probably head down to Anfield tomorrow or Thursday to get mine, unless someone has beaten me to it.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #17: Mar 30, 2010 11:10:51 pm
      I've ordered mine over the phone, quick and simple - for a change.
      Where's every one meeting up beforehand ?
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,009 posts | 3352 
      Reply #18: Mar 30, 2010 11:26:56 pm
      Available now.  I'll probably head down to Anfield tomorrow or Thursday to get mine, unless someone has beaten me to it.

Sound.

I'll head down tomorrow before work.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,223 posts | 2804 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #19: Mar 31, 2010 02:18:29 pm
      No offence intented to anybody in this post its a general point not aimed at anybody

Is there a fear that the memorial service is now seen by some as a fad. People looking to go because everyone else is. To me its a day of remembering those who tragically were taken. I fear that some might see it as a day in Anfield where maybe a photo opportunity will arise with the players.

I hope you understand the point Im trying to make.  
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #20: Mar 31, 2010 02:29:49 pm
      Who knows Bri, I don't think so though mate. Well I certainly hope not.

I know for a fact a few forum members from here have regularly met up in the past and gone together. One or two people were there and as much as we want to show our respect to the families and the 96, it's also a show of support to friends from this forum, who will never walk alone.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,223 posts | 2804 
      Reply #21: Mar 31, 2010 02:32:40 pm
      Who knows Bri, I don't think so though mate. Well I certainly hope not.

I know for a fact a few forum members from here have regularly met up in the past and gone together. One or two people were there and as much as we want to show our respect to the families and the 96, it's also a show of support to friends from this forum, who will never walk alone.

This is exactly why I was unsure to ask the question I really dont want to offend anyone by asking as Im sure people from here or wherever only go for the reason of paying there respects.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #22: Mar 31, 2010 03:05:44 pm
      What time is this service starting?

I am going to try and be there, the 96 deserve to be remembered and those fools who see it as a day out need castrating or something!

I wonder if anyone is doing a new signature for on here for 21 years?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #23: Mar 31, 2010 04:33:48 pm

I am going to try and be there, the 96 deserve to be remembered and those fools who see it as a day out need castrating or something!

I wonder if anyone is doing a new signature for on here for 21 years?

Pretty sure it's 2pm Big Sexy.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #24: Mar 31, 2010 04:38:55 pm
      Yeah was thinking it would be, i just havent seen anywhere where its been announced yet

Thanks me dear :)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #25: Mar 31, 2010 04:46:49 pm
      I think it was 2 last year, although the struggle to get in was unbearable.

I shall be leaving in plenty of time to get there.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #26: Mar 31, 2010 05:14:43 pm

Gates open at 1pm and the service starts at 2:45pm mate.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Re: 21st Hillsborough Anniversary Memorial - details
      Reply #27: Mar 31, 2010 05:52:52 pm
      YNWA 96, i have just got the ticket to pay respect!

Thanks for the info guys
      Danny2304
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 663 posts |
      • Stairway to heaven
      Reply #28: Apr 13, 2010 12:56:32 pm
      Got mine and my friends tickets yesterday.

Gonna get down there about 12:30 to be safe.

YNWA JFT96
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #29: Apr 14, 2010 12:32:04 pm
      Just a reminder that today is the last day the club will issue tickets for tomorrows memorial at Anfield.

So if you have not yet got a ticket and intend to go the ground and pay your respects, please make sure you get your ticket today.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #30: Apr 14, 2010 02:04:11 pm
      Can't believe I won't be able to go. I couldn't last year either.
      Danny2304
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 663 posts |
      • Stairway to heaven
      Reply #31: Apr 14, 2010 02:46:07 pm
      I was gonna go and get them on the day. Lucky I never :)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,165 posts | 8548 
      Reply #32: Apr 14, 2010 03:24:49 pm
      Just a reminder that today is the last day the club will issue tickets for tomorrows memorial at Anfield.

So if you have not yet got a ticket and intend to go the ground and pay your respects, please make sure you get your ticket today.

There will still be tickets available at the ticket office up until 2pm tomorrow mate.

It's the last day for picking up tickets in the Liverpool 1 and Williamson Sq LFC shops.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #33: Apr 14, 2010 03:31:24 pm
      Gates open at 1pm and service starts at 2:45pm prompt.

Hillsborough memorial service announcement
      "We would ask all our supporters to only apply for tickets if they are certain that they are going to use them. The maximum is 6 per applicant, although of course we will be sensitive in exceptional cases to individual requests for larger numbers. All tickets will be issued on an unreserved basis and will not be available on the day of the Service.  We will also provide free parking on the Stanley Park Car Park on a first come first served basis.

There will still be tickets available at the ticket office up until 2pm tomorrow mate.

It's the last day for picking up tickets in the Liverpool 1 and Williamson Sq LFC shops.

Nice one for the update mate.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #34: Apr 14, 2010 04:14:47 pm
      Well in to all the reds on this forum who are attending.
      Danny2304
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 663 posts |
      • Stairway to heaven
      Reply #35: Apr 14, 2010 04:26:35 pm
      Lets hope none of the players make a tit out of like last year.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #36: Apr 14, 2010 06:05:12 pm

Good point. And lets hope there's no idiots more concerned about taking pictures etc.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #37: Apr 14, 2010 06:34:22 pm

Good point. And lets hope there's no idiots more concerned about taking pictures etc.

Let's hope so. Certainly not going to hold my breath on the second point though.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,223 posts | 2804 
      Reply #38: Apr 14, 2010 06:35:06 pm

Cant see it ever happening again mate

And lets hope there's no idiots more concerned about taking pictures etc.

This I do fear my friend

All I can do tomorrow is wear my colours to work and at 3pm for a few minutes leave my desk to be alone to sit and think of the 96, 96 men woman and kids tragically, sadly and so wrongly taken
      « Last Edit: Apr 14, 2010 06:41:43 pm by Brian78 »
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #39: Apr 14, 2010 07:37:57 pm
      Because of all my exams coming up I can't get the afternoon off college tomorrow so I can't make it :(

Same as Brian, I'll be wearing my colours tomorrow and taking a bit of time out to think of the 96 lost that day.

YNWA
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #40: Apr 14, 2010 09:49:33 pm
      Was hoping to make it but unfortuantely cannot due to a deadline for Uni, will be wearing my Liverpool top tomorow and my Hillsborough wristband, thinking of the 96 that tragically lost their lives, and still behind the fight for justice. YNWA
      Y.N.W.AScouseJayY.N.W.A
      • Forum John Toshack

• 253 posts |
      Reply #41: Apr 15, 2010 12:35:46 am
      Can i still get 6 tickets tomorrow or just one each?
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #42: Apr 15, 2010 04:25:31 am
      Seeing as I cannot get to the stadium to pay my respects, nor do I have access to SKY nor LFCTV, will there be any programming based around Hillsborough on freeview channels? Even a feature on SSN?

Sorry I know this is in the wrong place, but would like to know, as will make a conscious effort to tune in.

JFT96
      the faith healer
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 91 posts | 16 
      Reply #43: Apr 15, 2010 10:49:28 am
      The HJC also have around 50 tickets left.

The walk from the HJC shop to the memorial, will be between 13.00 and 13.15.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #44: Apr 15, 2010 10:49:54 am
      Can i still get 6 tickets tomorrow or just one each?
      Can't get tickets on the day.

If you ask me it's a F***ing joke by Liverpool FC.

The sheer number of people who probably just turn up on the day like they have for 20 years and then the reds go and pull this stunt.

Speaks volumes of just how far removed the clubs ownership and day to day running is from the actual fans/customers.

As for programming, I'm not sure if it is carried live by LFCTV.  I'd imagine, and like to think, that it will be available for free on their website - if not live then later on.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #45: Apr 15, 2010 11:03:36 am
      It is live on LFC TV.
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #46: Apr 15, 2010 11:09:56 am

I'm going to miss that as well. Hope it's repeated tomorrow.

Justice for the 96 - Rest In Peace - Never Forget
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #47: Apr 15, 2010 11:13:13 am
      Took the day off work. Going to watch this on lfctv and say a few prayers
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #48: Apr 15, 2010 11:33:04 am
      I'm going to miss that as well. Hope it's repeated tomorrow.

Justice for the 96 - Rest In Peace - Never Forget

It's on again at 7pm tonight mate.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,344 posts | 2818 
      Reply #49: Apr 15, 2010 11:37:12 am
      It's on again at 7pm tonight mate.

Thanks for that Gow, I'll watch it when I head home.

Going to take the afternoon off and pay my respects by the memorial at Hillsborough I think.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,009 posts | 3352 
      Reply #50: Apr 15, 2010 05:36:55 pm
      Just got back into work after going to the service. Didn't even know I was going till our Josh walked into work with a ticket for us and me boss let us go. So went with Josh and our mate Chris.

Very moving as it always is. Was good to see so many genuine Reds there for the right reasons. Margaret Aspinall's speech was very touching although there was a bit of fuss around us cos some young bird wouldn't stop yapping. An arl girl told her to belt up and thankfully she did.

Saw a couple of the forum members when it'd finished. They were off the Sandon, we went back to the Cabbage and now back in work.

As always though, a good day - if that's the right term. Each year the message gets stronger.

And in the words of Margaret, "lift the blanket"

Justice For The 96
      You'll Never Walk Alone
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #51: Apr 15, 2010 07:44:50 pm
      Well said, DLS.

And once again, well in to the blue side of Merseyside for showing their support. I don't know about anyone else but it's very moving to see an Evertonian sitting there fighting for justice alongside his red brothers and sisters.
      Danny2304
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 663 posts |
      • Stairway to heaven
      Reply #52: Apr 15, 2010 07:53:58 pm
      Got back about 5.

Lovely service
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #53: Apr 15, 2010 07:55:54 pm
      Good service today - seemed a bit more respectful in some ways than last year.

Certainly from the HFSG point of view I think their focus is on this panel releasing 'The Truth'.

I would imagine most of us realised that in terms of 'Justice' we will 'probably' never get it.  The families seem to want The Truth more than anything.  The commitee who are in charge of sorting those documents were in attendance today.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #54: Apr 15, 2010 08:24:45 pm
      http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/free-videos-from-memorial-service

If you missed any of the service.

'Tragedy' is such a beautiful song. Moves me, that.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #55: Apr 16, 2010 03:00:36 am
      Always a bad day for me,Respect to the well wishers,and of course the 69 Bretheren,but I will go to my grave,fighting for those innocent brothers.RIP Redmen.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #56: Apr 16, 2010 03:19:32 am
      http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/free-videos-from-memorial-service

If you missed any of the service.

'Tragedy' is such a beautiful song. Moves me, that.

Thanks for the link mate.

Quick Reply