Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 24th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W12 D4 L6

Raheem Sterling (Liverpool > Man City)

Read 253999 times
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,175 posts | 2294 
      Re: Raheem Sterling (Liverpool > Man City)
      Reply #3330: Dec 24, 2018 08:46:16 am
      The gun thing being chastised by Piers Morgan was one of the worst bits of 'journalism' I've seen in a long time. The man literally wears a shirt of a team called 'The Gunners' with a massive f**king cannon on the crest

Yup.

That he gets away with such abject cuntery because everyone knows he’s a c**t is - in it’s own way - a huge indictment of the tabloid indoctrination of the viewing public.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,226 posts | 519 
      Reply #3331: Dec 24, 2018 09:24:31 am
      Yeah me too but we have stopped using it at work and use the words Flaps, Flapper or Flappers instead.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You only like the word coz it reminds you of you.  :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 28,781 posts | 3426 
      Reply #3332: Dec 24, 2018 10:22:48 am
      It doesn't matter if he did or didn't, the point is, there are a lot that think Sterling is a grade A c**t , and writing about grade A cu*ts tend to sell.

Honestly, If I could see any hints of racism by the media, I would jump on board and call out the fuckers, but I just don't see it, sorry.

Maybe you should then, cos having worked in the media industry back in my early 20s I've seen casual racism written and was only during the late 80s and mid 90s that sports writers were only too happy to throw a bit of casual xenophobia around for England semi's against Germany. Trust me lad just because you don't see it, maybe you need to open your eyes more. Tbh it's pretty much why I given up reading newspapers apart from Brian Reades column every week which is superb.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 28,781 posts | 3426 
      Reply #3333: Dec 24, 2018 10:26:32 am
      The gun thing being chastised by Piers Morgan was one of the worst bits of 'journalism' I've seen in a long time. The man literally wears a shirt of a team called 'The Gunners' with a massive f**king cannon on the crest

And this from the fake news tw*t that faked pics of British soldiers supposedly pissing on Iraqi prisoners, which turned out to be bullshit.
      Court LFC
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,480 posts | 176 
      Reply #3334: Dec 24, 2018 01:14:17 pm
      At first I laughed my bollocks off we received £50 million for Sterling - he clearly wanted to go, however he's the type of player we're missing out wide to make the difference when someone else isn't doing it for us.

It looks like a bit of silly business now, considering City are now our direct rivals. However he wanted to go, and that's that.

He's been in superb form this season, and I applaud him for standing up in the face of adversity (Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight.)

Wish him absolutely no luck this season, though. Wonder how he would have developed under Klopp, rather than Guardiola. That always sticks in the back of my mind...
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,101 posts | 3166 
      • @MrPrice1979
      Reply #3335: Mar 11, 2019 08:26:57 am

Quick Reply