Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Liverpool FC legends urge Tom Hicks and George Gillett to sell up and leave

Read 5454 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: Liverpool FC legends urge Tom Hicks and George Gillett to sell up and leave
      Reply #23: Jun 01, 2010 07:21:38 pm
      The only way to Rattle to Tom & George is to do it on their own doorstep, they can escape everything going on here with a trip across the Atlantic, however if people were picketing at their gates stopping them from entering their respective homes then a mindset change would be guaranteed.

Agreed there mate hence my suggestion of holding a protest march in Hicks hometown to coincide with ours on 4th July.  Our plight needs highlighting in the States and Canada, as well as hitting them in the pocket.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,148 posts | 258 
      Reply #24: Jun 02, 2010 04:01:25 pm
      SOS should make former players and legends, who speak up Spokesmen for SOS to spear head their campaigns, some fans may not listen so much to the ordinary man off the streets, but it's hard to ignore a former great/idol.
      I thinking the same RLB.
      If so then what our great legends said can do more problem to these owners than words.

Thanks for great post.
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #25: Jun 02, 2010 04:42:38 pm
      Just F**k off back to America amd never ever again cast a shadow over our great club.  You tw*ts have made the last 2 years miserable.  If it was not for the fact that my missus is well fit, I hate to think what I would of done.  Get the F**k out, how many more people have to tell you, you are not wanted.

Quick Reply