Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Stevie G's wedding

Read 4831 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Stevie G's wedding
      Jun 03, 2007 12:22:50 pm
      Don't really know where this thread should go but.... whatever happened to getting a set of pans for your wedding?

Steven Gerrard Bought A Ā£3.5million Country Estate As A Wedding Gift

Liverpool soccerstar Steven Gerrard reported has bought a Ā£3.5million Country Estate for his fiancee Alex Curran as a wedding gift, a weeks before his wedding ceremony. The historic 16th Century manor house 45-acre estate is located in Lathom, Lancs. ā€œItā€™s breathtaking and a magnificent country home. Stevie may not be king of Europe on the UEFA Champion League 2007 final but he is most definitely lord of the manor now. He and Alex fell head over heels in love with it when they saw it.ā€ said Gerrard pal.

Steven Gerrard and Alex Curran to have wedding ceremony at the luxury Cliveden House Hotel, Bucks, on June 15. Their daughters Lilly Ella, three, and one-year-old Lexie will be Alexā€™s bridesmaids.

http://www.soccerfiesta.net/steven-gerrard-bought-a-35million-country-estate-as-a-wedding-gift/

So, Stevie, where's my invite?
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Re: Stevie G's wedding
      Reply #1: Jun 03, 2007 01:57:34 pm
      It's good to see that's he's investing his money locally, only go's to prove he's staying at Liverpool for life.
      Received my invite yesterday JD, maybe you'll receive it tomorrow mate  ;)
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #2: Jun 03, 2007 03:04:01 pm
      Nice one Stevie lad hope everything goes ok ill drop my pressie off on the day.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #3: Jun 12, 2007 12:34:08 am
      From the Echo

AN EXCLUSIVE Ā£500,000 party including entertainment from Gary Barlow awaits the wedding guests of Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard and fiancee Alex Curran on Saturday.

Final preparations are being put into place for the ceremony, being held at the Cliveden House Hotel, in Berkshire. It has been revealed that Miss Curran, 24, will wear a Ā£60,000 dress by Ellie Saab, famed for sewing diamonds into her designs.

The coupleā€™s two daughters, Lily Ella, two, and nine-month-old Lexie will be their bridesmaids. They have signed a lucrative magazine deal and will honeymoon in Florida.

England captain John Terry and Manchester United players Gary Neville and Michael Carrick are all marrying their respective partners at the weekend.

It is unclear which event Miss Curranā€™s fellow ā€œWagsā€ ā€“ wives and girlfriends ā€“ including Cheryl Cole and Victoria Beckham, will attend.

Wayne Rooney and Coleen McLoughlin will split their time between the Gerrard and Neville weddings.

Gary Barlow????  Forget the invite Stevie lad.  I'm busy this Saturday.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #4: Jun 12, 2007 09:33:06 am
      It's good to see that's he's investing his money locally, only go's to prove he's staying at Liverpool for life.
      Received my invite yesterday JD, maybe you'll receive it tomorrow mate  ;)

Can I come as your guest Tommo??!!!!

I've got a new hat!!
      Rhys.a.red.
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      • Everywhere leads to somewhere
      Reply #5: Jun 12, 2007 10:24:22 am
      Well if he is moving next to me he better keep the noise down... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #6: Jun 12, 2007 07:33:16 pm
      From the Echo

AN EXCLUSIVE Ā£500,000 party including entertainment from Gary Barlow awaits the wedding guests of Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard and fiancee Alex Curran on Saturday.

Final preparations are being put into place for the ceremony, being held at the Cliveden House Hotel, in Berkshire. It has been revealed that Miss Curran, 24, will wear a Ā£60,000 dress by Ellie Saab, famed for sewing diamonds into her designs.

The coupleā€™s two daughters, Lily Ella, two, and nine-month-old Lexie will be their bridesmaids. They have signed a lucrative magazine deal and will honeymoon in Florida.

England captain John Terry and Manchester United players Gary Neville and Michael Carrick are all marrying their respective partners at the weekend.

It is unclear which event Miss Curranā€™s fellow ā€œWagsā€ ā€“ wives and girlfriends ā€“ including Cheryl Cole and Victoria Beckham, will attend.

Wayne Rooney and Coleen McLoughlin will split their time between the Gerrard and Neville weddings.

Gary Barlow????  Forget the invite Stevie lad.  I'm busy this Saturday.

Even worse Gary Neville  ???
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #7: Jun 12, 2007 07:35:39 pm

Apparently Gary's getting married at Manchester Town Hall.  Not sure to which of his relatives.

Might be worth popping over don't you think...

Make sure you take 'free range' eggs though.  None of that battery hen stuff.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #8: Jun 12, 2007 07:36:48 pm
      Apparently Gary's getting married at Manchester Town Hall.  Not sure to which of his relatives.

Might be worth popping over don't you think...

Make sure you take 'free range' eggs though.  None of that battery hen stuff.

I'll be taking rice - the tinned variety   ;) ;D
      bruno7
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 52 posts |
      Reply #9: Jun 13, 2007 05:59:33 pm
       :laugh: :laugh:

Gongrats and good luck Stevie
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #10: Jun 14, 2007 07:18:55 pm

How long has Stevie been playing soccer? Soccer  :o ???
      I watched that program where a TV crew followed Mr and Mrs Gerrard around their house and Gerrard was dead keen for the cameraman to see the khazi in the en-suite bathroom  :D
      All the best to them.

I'm looking out for wedding invites from Gerrard on Ebay but I won't hold my breath...! ;)
      Simon-1973
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #11: Jun 15, 2007 03:33:59 pm
      Best wishes to Stevie and Alex .. YNWA
      hound
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 336 posts | -2 
      Reply #12: Jun 15, 2007 05:09:33 pm
      He's defo getting married in Berkshire it was on the news
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #13: Jun 16, 2007 11:32:57 pm
      What - wasn't there a ballot on invites - I was going to try and bunk in like!!

On a separate note, I hope half of Berkshire has been locked up tonight, especially as half of Huyton would of been invading today.

Guaranteed that stately home where Gerrard is getting married will get screwed in the next couple of months.
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #14: Jun 17, 2007 08:49:23 am
      I heard theyve asked for no presents and folk to donate to charity a nice gesture from the couple if its true,anyway the dont need owt if they want anything they can buy it themselves.
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #15: Jun 17, 2007 11:00:06 pm
      ^ If that's true it's brilliant. I will probably buy the magazine that has their pics in cos I wanna know all about the wedding too.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #16: Jun 18, 2007 11:39:25 pm
      I heard theyve asked for no presents and folk to donate to charity a nice gesture from the couple if its true,anyway the dont need owt if they want anything they can buy it themselves.

^ If that's true it's brilliant. I will probably buy the magazine that has their pics in cos I wanna know all about the wedding too.

Get real the pair of you.  His wedding cost Ā£750,000. OK, or Hello magazine are paying him Ā£800,000.  Ā£50,000 profit for getting married, and you're congratulating them because they didn't ask for presents.  Like what would anybody buy them anyway that they don't have.

kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #17: Jun 19, 2007 12:21:16 pm
      Get real the pair of you.  His wedding cost Ā£750,000. OK, or Hello magazine are paying him Ā£800,000.  Ā£50,000 profit for getting married, and you're congratulating them because they didn't ask for presents.  Like what would anybody buy them anyway that they don't have.

As i said in my post if you read it properly.
      amemon
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 32 posts |
      Reply #18: Jun 19, 2007 03:16:24 pm
      How's sweet !!
      congratulation !!
      davie t
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 501 posts |
      Reply #19: Jun 19, 2007 07:18:25 pm
      Gongratulations Stevie and Alex good luck for the future.

Quick Reply