Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Reasons you should never date a girl

Read 6405 times
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reasons you should never date a girl
      Mar 26, 2010 04:23:36 am
      This is being put out their due to an recent experience with a truly HORRIBLE blind date I recently went on.  If a Women uses or shows at least 3 of these signs while on your date it is best to lose her number and call it quits.

1.  If during the dinner or lunch, she proceeds to talk about her ex boyfriend for me than 25 minutes. Your fu**ed.

2. When unlocking and opening your car door for her, If she sits down and doesn't give the reach over to unlock you door. Its already going to be a bad night. Basically thats shows she has no manners and is self centered.

3. During dinner tells you what to order, shows she is a control freak and may have deep seated control issues.

4. When sitting down. pull her chair out for her. If she doesn't say thank-you. Shes selfish and ill mannered.

5.  Is drunk before the appetizer arrives.

6.  If she tucks her napkin in her shirt, instead of placing it in her lap then she has no class.

7.  If the hour long dinner is spent talking about her cats or her collection of stuffed troll dolls.  Then just run. Really.  Run out of the restaurant.

8.  See how she treats the waiter or waitstaff. If rude,condescending and just plain ignorant. If degrading a poor 19 year old waitress in front of 30 other diners is her idea of proper behavior.  Then she is not worth extending the date past the main course.

9.  If she asks about your job and follows it up with how much money you make and the balance of your savings and Investments.  Excuse yourself to the restroom and try to fluch yourself down the toilet for a hasty exit.

!0. Gets upset because the Classic 5 star restaurant served a 15 year old bottle of Pinot Noir imstead of "The new Stuff",

Just so you know. YES. This did happen to me. All in ONE night, on ONE date.

« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2010 06:21:04 am by Reslivo »
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: REASONS YOU SHOULD NEVER DATE A GIRL.
      Reply #1: Mar 26, 2010 04:34:26 am
      Very good points mate! I would have been screaming for the cheque at the end of that one! Have not been on one that bad myself, but been with a girl kinda like that. Not fun.
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Reply #2: Mar 26, 2010 04:44:47 am
      Ha! :D
      Better luck next time YANK_LFC_FAN mate. You'll get a better one next time around. ;)
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #3: Mar 26, 2010 04:54:44 am
      Out of curiousity Yank, how did you manage to meet that girl up? Was it someone whom you've never met before?
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #4: Mar 26, 2010 05:11:42 am
      Number 1 would be enough for me to get up and leave. By far the worst that.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Reasons you should never date a girl
      Reply #5: Mar 26, 2010 06:27:18 am
      Out of curiousity Yank, how did you manage to meet that girl up? Was it someone whom you've never met before?

That is the idea of a blind date, ROF. Your mates hook you up with one of their other mates.

Shocker, Yank. Reflects very well upon yourself if you can sit through that and be polite while being ashamed of her behaviour at the same time. Good man!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #6: Mar 26, 2010 07:15:50 am
      I went on a blind date once. The girl who hooked me up came out with us and I ended up going home with her. :D I was then with her for three months. :D

Christ Yank, that's a rough night that. She sounds like a proper bint. Dodged a bullet there mate, she might have acted nice and you then you'd have found out once you'd wasted even more time on her.   
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,779 posts | 6735 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #7: Mar 26, 2010 08:19:59 am
      So I take it things didn't go well then   :D

Better Luck next time mate and thanks for the heads up.  ;)
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,277 posts | 799 
      Reply #8: Mar 26, 2010 08:26:28 am
      Sounds interesting! Have you got her number?  ;)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #9: Mar 26, 2010 08:34:27 am
      You obviously need to take a 'Scouser' on a date  ;) ;D

All good fun  :D
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #10: Mar 26, 2010 09:36:26 am
      This is being put out their due to an recent experience with a truly HORRIBLE blind date I recently went on.  If a Women uses or shows at least 3 of these signs while on your date it is best to lose her number and call it quits.

1.  If during the dinner or lunch, she proceeds to talk about her ex boyfriend for me than 25 minutes. Your fu**ed.

2. When unlocking and opening your car door for her, If she sits down and doesn't give the reach over to unlock you door. Its already going to be a bad night. Basically thats shows she has no manners and is self centered.

3. During dinner tells you what to order, shows she is a control freak and may have deep seated control issues.

4. When sitting down. pull her chair out for her. If she doesn't say thank-you. Shes selfish and ill mannered.

5.  Is drunk before the appetizer arrives.

6.  If she tucks her napkin in her shirt, instead of placing it in her lap then she has no class.

7.  If the hour long dinner is spent talking about her cats or her collection of stuffed troll dolls.  Then just run. Really.  Run out of the restaurant.

8.  See how she treats the waiter or waitstaff. If rude,condescending and just plain ignorant. If degrading a poor 19 year old waitress in front of 30 other diners is her idea of proper behavior.  Then she is not worth extending the date past the main course.

9.  If she asks about your job and follows it up with how much money you make and the balance of your savings and Investments.  Excuse yourself to the restroom and try to fluch yourself down the toilet for a hasty exit.

!0. Gets upset because the Classic 5 star restaurant served a 15 year old bottle of Pinot Noir imstead of "The new Stuff",

Just so you know. YES. This did happen to me. All in ONE night, on ONE date.

Reasons not to date an American College Graduate you mean?
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #11: Mar 26, 2010 09:41:20 am
      Good stuff there, Yank. Must have been one crap night for you.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #12: Mar 26, 2010 11:11:01 am
      Absolute nightmare YANK.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #13: Mar 26, 2010 11:47:30 am
      Put it down to experience Yank mate but Jesus H Christ that's a lot of experience for one night,and the worst thing about it is you had to pay for it.
      « Last Edit: Mar 26, 2010 02:17:20 pm by stuey »
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #14: Mar 26, 2010 11:49:52 am
      Might I suggest you look for a girl from Ireland next. I'm not saying they're easy but by comparison....ok they're easy
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #15: Mar 26, 2010 11:59:40 am
      Might I suggest you look for a girl from Ireland next. I'm not saying they're easy but by comparison....ok they're easy
      Easy to get along with mate and a hell of a lot more fun.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #16: Mar 26, 2010 01:29:00 pm
      5.  Is drunk before the appetizer arrives.

Have you still got her number mate?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #17: Mar 26, 2010 02:16:16 pm
      Have you still got her number mate?
      Is right Kenny a girl like that is always a FIRM favourite.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #18: Mar 26, 2010 02:23:57 pm
      Is right Kenny a girl like that is always a FIRM favourite.

Actually that was the only + in that list for me
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #19: Mar 26, 2010 02:53:10 pm
      Well he knows now if the girl carries on like that an gets pissed dead quick forget the food and get the cheap wine on the go and it's wham,bam I'll call you a cab.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #20: Mar 26, 2010 02:55:25 pm
      Well he knows now if the girl carries on like that an gets pissed dead quick forget the food and get the cheap wine on the go and it's wham,bam I'll call you a cab.

Nah.. Go back to hers and leave when she passes out
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #21: Mar 26, 2010 03:06:30 pm
      Nah.. Go back to hers and leave when she passes out
      If you get back to her place and she's wacked the first thing she does is crash and that's no good to no one,nah the best thing is keep it moving mate and keep her awake well till she's in the cab home at least.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #22: Mar 26, 2010 03:10:53 pm
      If you get back to her place and she's wacked the first thing she does is crash and that's no good to no one,nah the best thing is keep it moving mate and keep her awake well till she's in the cab home at least.

There's some info that would have saved me the walk of shame in the middle of town the morning after

Quick Reply