Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Transfer action at all??

Read 12413 times
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Re: Transfer action at all??
      Reply #92: Jun 25, 2007 02:14:46 pm
      Do not forget Fernando Morientes
      World recognize player going for 16M how come  Torres costing 27+?? I still can not believe Ribery  has joined Bayen for 17M.Hope Rafa will not sing Diego Forlan he is not  the player reds are looking for,I have been living in Germany for past 6 years have seen Diego playing for Spanish Laliga .we hope Maluda and Simao will joining instead of Yossi Benayoun.

I haven't heard that one, how does it go?

:D :D :D
      Venom-C
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 806 posts |
      Reply #93: Jun 25, 2007 02:22:45 pm
      I haven't heard that one, how does it go?

:D :D :D

:laugh: :laugh:  ;D - I knew you would pick that up!
      mingles
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 128 posts |
      • GOD, THE NATION AND LIVERPOOL
      Reply #94: Jun 25, 2007 03:14:43 pm
      I think realistically, we are in the hunt for Torres, Mancini, Simao and Benayoun. We had a 12.7m bid rejected for Mancini and Atletica wants Crouch before selling Torres but Rafa hopes tp use Cisse or Garcia in the deal
      samcharles
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 181 posts | -9 
      Re: Transfer action at all?? one day.....................
      Reply #95: Jun 25, 2007 05:46:40 pm
      get cisse out that would be great  to get his 55k per week wages off the bill for good,  i cant stand his attitude and he thinks hes the best which we all he isn t,

rather anelka than F***ing cisse.

lets get rid in the torres deal , the hopefully bring in.

simao, mancini, milito( centre half )  KEEP GARCIA FOR NOW AND THEN  if garcia & kewell arent doing the business by jan transfer window then sell them and make   7 mill for garcia and 3.5 for kewell.

but  lets get simao cause he offers great deadball technique and he can play wide on both flanks and just behined the front man, he also gives us great experience in europe too.

molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #96: Jun 25, 2007 08:24:30 pm
      anybody think anelka could do the buisness, boltons looking 11 mill is that true. I think we shouldnt have let him go in the first place.
      LFC FOR ME
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts |
      Reply #97: Jun 25, 2007 08:46:33 pm
      Anekla was gutted when he was let go by us and he was just starting to look dangerous, hes not as stroppy as he was and he is definitely able to find the back of the net when through on goals, my answer is yeah id welcome back anelka.  I wish we would make a more concrete move for Simao, Benfica are a tiny club to be holding onto such a great player, surely he wouldnt take much prising away and whats anyones thoughts on shaun wright phillips coming to the super reds?? I really fancy the idea one day and hate it the next!
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #98: Jun 25, 2007 08:58:22 pm
      It's probably because he's at chelsea mate. I think Simao has a bit more class
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #99: Jun 25, 2007 09:24:01 pm
      i think simao has more to offer than swp.  he is a better finisher and also has more quality with a dead ball.  you have to question swp's motivation, he clearly only went to chelsea for the money.  i'd say they would both be around the same price. for me, i'd take simao any day of the week.
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #100: Jun 25, 2007 09:35:01 pm
      i'd love to see joaquin at anfield anyone agree. how much would he cost u think ?
      samcharles
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 181 posts | -9 
      Reply #101: Jun 25, 2007 10:09:10 pm
      molbys belly , good Post regards to Joaquin

really like this guy he tracks back can fill in across the back four as a wide defender too.

Valencia paid real betis 17mill for him but when you consider wright Phillips was 21 and really over priced then Joaquin is worth every penny of 17 mill pounds.

he is the old fashioned winger although lost a little of his Pace he has a great tactical brain and does what all coaches ask him  to do

my choice for our style of play because he times his runs and plays with the momentum of others around him , he doesn't just fly of down the wing and run around like a headless chicken ( like Bellamy, diouf, ciise, etc )

a estimated guess at his price would be somewhere in the region of 15 mill ( BUT I DONT KNOW OF ANY BUY OUT CLAUSES OR ANY CRAPLIKE THAT)

GOOD PLAYER, HE CAN ALSO FILL IN ON BOTH FLANKS............. :o
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #102: Jun 25, 2007 10:45:35 pm
      you're right mate there's not many old fashioned wingers about these days. Utd have ronaldo but he's a tw*t !!!!
      hillman
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #103: Jun 26, 2007 03:28:59 pm
      just seen it on another forum that torres has been spotted at anfield today, can anyone confirm if this is true,.
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #104: Jun 26, 2007 03:32:43 pm
      just seen it on another forum that torres has been spotted at anfield today, can anyone confirm if this is true,.

Unless he's cut his holiday short, no it isn't true.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,762 posts | 6723 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #105: Jun 26, 2007 11:27:15 pm

what were you doing on another forum?  ;) :D ;D

Quick Reply