Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Estonia 3-0 England

Read 3804 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,578 posts | 6916 
      Estonia 3-0 England
      Jun 06, 2007 09:36:02 am
      Will put the Live Chat on the board from about 15 minutes before Kick Off to about 30 afterwards for those who want to join in.

You need to be signed in to post, and visit the main front page of the board at www.lfcreds.com from about 7.45pm.

Someone get the beers in... It could be McLaren's last game in charge.
      « Last Edit: Jun 09, 2007 04:51:11 pm by JD, Reason: Locked and renamed »
      Davejh65
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 62 posts |
      Re: England Game tonight: Live Chat at 7.30pm
      Reply #1: Jun 06, 2007 09:49:10 am
      Will put the Live Chat on the board from about 15 minutes before Kick Off to about 30 afterwards for those who want to join in.

You need to be signed in to post, and visit the main front page of the board at www.lfcreds.com from about 7.45pm.

Someone get the beers in... It could be McLaren's last game in charge.
      Don't think this will be the nail in the coffin, they haven't scored in the group yet and are pretty ship*  who would take his place anyway, sams gone to castle and no one else stands out, don't think i could stand another merry go round like last time. Crouch to score first in a 4 nil thump me thinks.
      DH
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,578 posts | 6916 
      Reply #2: Jun 06, 2007 01:24:18 pm
      Don't think this will be the nail in the coffin, they haven't scored in the group yet and are pretty ship*  who would take his place anyway, sams gone to castle and no one else stands out, don't think i could stand another merry go round like last time. Crouch to score first in a 4 nil thump me thinks.
      DH

Pearce hasn't got a job.

Maybe they would get Gerard Houllier? ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #3: Jun 06, 2007 02:30:10 pm

Maybe they would get Gerard Houllier? ;)

But how many french english players are available?  ;)

Always good is the shout box! I'll probably miss it though as I think I'm meeting a few mates down the village to watch it! So have a good bit of banter for me and I'll have a pint for ya's!  ;) ;D
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #4: Jun 06, 2007 03:07:32 pm
      As England is mentioned in the title of the topic can i just say the sooner that Sven clone McClaren is given the boot the better, he has just dropped Jamie Carragher for tonight’s game preferring to partner John Terry with Ledley King! And if that isn’t bad enough Kieron”get the video camera”Dyer is playing ahead of him as well! I am afraid JC is destined to stay the most underrated defender this Country has ever seen.

The live chat thing sounds great by the way. ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #5: Jun 06, 2007 03:57:17 pm
      As England is mentioned in the title of the topic can I just say the sooner that Sven clone McClaren is given the boot the better, he has just dropped Jamie Carragher for tonight’s game preferring to partner John Terry with Ledley King! And if that isn’t bad enough Kieron”get the video camera”Dyer is playing ahead of him as well! I am afraid JC is destined to stay the most underrated defender this Country has ever seen.

The live chat thing sounds great by the way. ;)

Couldn't agree more mate. Wes Brown is prefered at right back as well instead of Carra, so it's just been said on the radio. What more does Jamie Carragher have to do? Grow another leg ???
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #6: Jun 06, 2007 04:29:07 pm
      I don't think I could be more pissed off with McClaren!! Carra is the best CB england have, better than Terry IMO.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #7: Jun 06, 2007 04:30:31 pm
      Couldn't agree more mate. Wes Brown is prefered at right back as well instead of Carra, so it's just been said on the radio. What more does Jamie Carragher have to do? Grow another leg ???

Thanks Kenny mate thats cheered me up even more to know that the ever dependable Wes is considered a better choice than Carra!!! ???
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,578 posts | 6916 
      Reply #8: Jun 06, 2007 11:13:42 pm
      So 3-0.  Have you heard McLaren bigging it up though? "We were determined to give the press and the critics a result to show them just what this England team is capable of"

Steady on Steve. We were playing Estonia FFS.
      lstrex
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #9: Jun 09, 2007 01:31:18 pm
      id have to say im the no1 anti -roonite in the country but surly someone has to notice last two games without him a 3-0 win and a 1-1 draw against Brazil who let's face it are no1 and the last 2 games with him a draw and a loss to croatia crouch and owen partnership forever please mc'claren...                 (and rafa  ;))
      samcharles
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 181 posts | -9 
      Reply #10: Jun 09, 2007 01:50:01 pm
      F***ing England who gives a Shiite about england........ liverpool is football 

i don't watch it if carragher doesn't get a game,,

i can not believe Jamie is being second / 3rd choice behind king and brown it is just a F***ing joke and peter crouch is only bloody used when fat boy Rooney isn't in the team

I'm sorry i haven't got any loyalty towards the F***ing national team at all,

its liverpool all day and every day guys :D

Quick Reply