Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Absolutely Incensed!

Read 17319 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Absolutely Incensed!
      Apr 15, 2010 10:52:03 pm
      So today of all days is about remembering the 96, their families and loved ones and also those who survived.  Not just for us but fans of other teams and also people who aren't interested in football.

I went to work with black armband and in club colours and then went round the unit for a hug and chat with fellow reds and other club fans.  We decided to have a get together for a quiet time as near as possible to 3.10pm.

All went well until one of the Managers asked what we were doing, he's supposedly a Red BTW, when we explained he said "I couldn't care less about 96 dead scousers".

I'm sorry guys for relaying this comment but as the thread title suggests I'm absolutely fu**ing fuming.  How can anybody say something like that.  I mean how heartless and insensitive can some people be.

Sorry again as I know this will upset you all but I had to get this off my chest.   :mad: :mad: :mad:
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: Absolutely Incensed!
      Reply #1: Apr 15, 2010 10:55:50 pm
      F***ing c**t. F***ing god damned F***ing sh*t head F***ing c**t f**ker. He's no Red, unless hes wearing manchester red. F***ing sh*t head f**ker!!!!! :f_steam:
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,242 posts | 2818 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2: Apr 15, 2010 10:55:55 pm
      Did he really say that my God hes a red you say? Sad c**t no red if he cant respect today in fact he doesnt have to be red to have some understanding.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #3: Apr 15, 2010 10:57:36 pm
      F**k. You.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #4: Apr 15, 2010 10:58:38 pm
      Did he really say that my God hes a red you say? Sad c**t no red if he cant respect today in fact he doesnt have to be red to have some understanding.

Exactly my feelings Brian.  Everybody else who couldn't care less about football were still sympathetic.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #5: Apr 15, 2010 11:00:01 pm
      Understandable you're incensed, Debs. I'm sorry you had to hear those heartless words today, of all days.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,242 posts | 2818 
      Reply #6: Apr 15, 2010 11:00:38 pm
      Exactly my feelings Brian.  Everybody else who couldn't care less about football were still sympathetic.

Debs the bitterst blues the dirtiest mancs people who dont care about Liverpool or football wouldnt say what that pr**k said only inhuman scum would say that kind of crap
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #7: Apr 15, 2010 11:01:06 pm
      So today of all days is about remembering the 96, their families and loved ones and also those who survived.  Not just for us but fans of other teams and also people who aren't interested in football.

I went to work with black armband and in club colours and then went round the unit for a hug and chat with fellow reds and other club fans.  We decided to have a get together for a quiet time as near as possible to 3.10pm.

All went well until one of the Managers asked what we were doing, he's supposedly a Red BTW, when we explained he said "I couldn't care less about 96 dead scousers".

I'm sorry guys for relaying this comment but as the thread title suggests I'm absolutely fu**ing fuming.  How can anybody say something like that.  I mean how heartless and insensitive can some people be.

Sorry again as I know this will upset you all but I had to get this off my chest.   :mad: :mad: :mad:

Unfortunately Reddebs there are tw*ts like this in the world, even more shocking if the fella thinks he's a red, maybe you should send him our way, in fact if he wants he can come and speak to a few of us face to face and we'll tell him how we feel about what he said.

Plus tell the sad f**ker tomorrow he's no red and they were not all scousers.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #8: Apr 15, 2010 11:03:13 pm
      F***ing c**t. F***ing god damned F***ing sh*t head F***ing c**t f**ker. He's no Red, unless hes wearing manchester red. F***ing sh*t head f**ker!!!!! :f_steam:

To be honest mate for all the sh*te we give each other one of the best messages I read a couple of days after the disaster, was a simple note pinned to one of the doors of the Kop from a couple of lads off the Stretford End!!
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #9: Apr 15, 2010 11:04:50 pm
      Unfortunately Reddebs there are tw*ts like this in the world, even more shocking if the fella thinks he's a red, maybe you should send him our way, in fact if he wants he can come and speak to a few of us face to face and we'll tell him how we feel about what he said.

Plus tell the sad f**ker tomorrow he's no red and they were not all scousers.

If I didn't need my job I would of smacked the fu**er Huyton.  It's been hard enough working today but to have those words ringing in my ears all afternoon - well I'm in bits.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,242 posts | 2818 
      Reply #10: Apr 15, 2010 11:05:45 pm
      To be honest mate for all the sh*te we give each other one of the best messages I read a couple of days after the disaster, was a simple note pinned to one of the doors of the Kop from a couple of lads off the Stretford End!!

Well even they were all scousers hes a cu*t for saying it about scousers but debs should show the fella the ages of some of the dead see if he cares then
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #11: Apr 15, 2010 11:07:52 pm
      Well even they were all scousers hes a cu*t for saying it about scousers but debs should show the fella the ages of some of the dead see if he cares then

Don't think I could trust myself to speak to him again Brian it was hard enough to walk away without smacking him.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #12: Apr 15, 2010 11:08:03 pm

I more meant if any red he was, it would have to be manchester because there are some cu*ts there who would say something like that. Definitely don't mean it as a generalization, as i know there are plenty of good ones knocking about as well. Apologies, was a bit of keyboard tourettes there for a second.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #13: Apr 15, 2010 11:10:42 pm
      I more meant if any red he was, it would have to be manchester because there are some cu*ts there who would say something like that. Definitely don't mean it as a generalization, as i know there are plenty of good ones knocking about as well. Apologies, was a bit of keyboard tourettes there for a second.

No worries mate, you know how I really feel about them, but it honestly was one of the most touching things I read that day.
      ozgooner
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 697 posts |
      • P-38 W-26 D-12 L-0 'Victoria Concordia Crescit'
      Reply #14: Apr 15, 2010 11:16:54 pm
      What a horrible , nasty c**t he is , i cannot fathom how someone could say that .
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,242 posts | 2818 
      Reply #15: Apr 15, 2010 11:18:11 pm
      What a horrible , nasty c**t he is , I cannot fathom how someone could say that .

Probably because your a normal person oz
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #16: Apr 15, 2010 11:20:27 pm
      Dont suppose you could register a complaint to his boss and get him sacked? Only ask cause my mate use to get abuse working in london for being irish and got the lad fired
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #17: Apr 15, 2010 11:21:42 pm
      Is there no-one he can be reported to for that?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #18: Apr 15, 2010 11:24:01 pm
      Dont suppose you could register a complaint to his boss and get him sacked? Only ask cause my mate use to get abuse working in london for being irish and got the lad fired

The thought has crossed my mind Racer but I doubt any action would be taken.  Thankfully he's not my Manager so I don't have any contact with him on a day to day basis.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #19: Apr 15, 2010 11:26:11 pm
      My keys would be having contact with the side of his car if I were you Debs.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #20: Apr 15, 2010 11:27:41 pm
      My keys would be having contact with the side of his car if I were you Debs.

Ooh nice thought mate - maybe JFT96 spread across several panels would be a touch.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #21: Apr 15, 2010 11:28:37 pm
      And a large potato in his exhaust.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264