Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Absolutely Incensed!

Read 17316 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Absolutely Incensed!
      Apr 15, 2010 10:52:03 pm
      So today of all days is about remembering the 96, their families and loved ones and also those who survived.  Not just for us but fans of other teams and also people who aren't interested in football.

I went to work with black armband and in club colours and then went round the unit for a hug and chat with fellow reds and other club fans.  We decided to have a get together for a quiet time as near as possible to 3.10pm.

All went well until one of the Managers asked what we were doing, he's supposedly a Red BTW, when we explained he said "I couldn't care less about 96 dead scousers".

I'm sorry guys for relaying this comment but as the thread title suggests I'm absolutely fu**ing fuming.  How can anybody say something like that.  I mean how heartless and insensitive can some people be.

Sorry again as I know this will upset you all but I had to get this off my chest.   :mad: :mad: :mad:
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: Absolutely Incensed!
      Reply #1: Apr 15, 2010 10:55:50 pm
      F***ing c**t. F***ing god damned F***ing sh*t head F***ing c**t f**ker. He's no Red, unless hes wearing manchester red. F***ing sh*t head f**ker!!!!! :f_steam:
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,234 posts | 2811 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2: Apr 15, 2010 10:55:55 pm
      Did he really say that my God hes a red you say? Sad c**t no red if he cant respect today in fact he doesnt have to be red to have some understanding.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #3: Apr 15, 2010 10:57:36 pm
      F**k. You.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #4: Apr 15, 2010 10:58:38 pm
      Did he really say that my God hes a red you say? Sad c**t no red if he cant respect today in fact he doesnt have to be red to have some understanding.

Exactly my feelings Brian.  Everybody else who couldn't care less about football were still sympathetic.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #5: Apr 15, 2010 11:00:01 pm
      Understandable you're incensed, Debs. I'm sorry you had to hear those heartless words today, of all days.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,234 posts | 2811 
      Reply #6: Apr 15, 2010 11:00:38 pm
      Exactly my feelings Brian.  Everybody else who couldn't care less about football were still sympathetic.

Debs the bitterst blues the dirtiest mancs people who dont care about Liverpool or football wouldnt say what that pr**k said only inhuman scum would say that kind of crap
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #7: Apr 15, 2010 11:01:06 pm
      So today of all days is about remembering the 96, their families and loved ones and also those who survived.  Not just for us but fans of other teams and also people who aren't interested in football.

I went to work with black armband and in club colours and then went round the unit for a hug and chat with fellow reds and other club fans.  We decided to have a get together for a quiet time as near as possible to 3.10pm.

All went well until one of the Managers asked what we were doing, he's supposedly a Red BTW, when we explained he said "I couldn't care less about 96 dead scousers".

I'm sorry guys for relaying this comment but as the thread title suggests I'm absolutely fu**ing fuming.  How can anybody say something like that.  I mean how heartless and insensitive can some people be.

Sorry again as I know this will upset you all but I had to get this off my chest.   :mad: :mad: :mad:

Unfortunately Reddebs there are tw*ts like this in the world, even more shocking if the fella thinks he's a red, maybe you should send him our way, in fact if he wants he can come and speak to a few of us face to face and we'll tell him how we feel about what he said.

Plus tell the sad f**ker tomorrow he's no red and they were not all scousers.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #8: Apr 15, 2010 11:03:13 pm
      F***ing c**t. F***ing god damned F***ing sh*t head F***ing c**t f**ker. He's no Red, unless hes wearing manchester red. F***ing sh*t head f**ker!!!!! :f_steam:

To be honest mate for all the sh*te we give each other one of the best messages I read a couple of days after the disaster, was a simple note pinned to one of the doors of the Kop from a couple of lads off the Stretford End!!
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #9: Apr 15, 2010 11:04:50 pm
      Unfortunately Reddebs there are tw*ts like this in the world, even more shocking if the fella thinks he's a red, maybe you should send him our way, in fact if he wants he can come and speak to a few of us face to face and we'll tell him how we feel about what he said.

Plus tell the sad f**ker tomorrow he's no red and they were not all scousers.

If I didn't need my job I would of smacked the fu**er Huyton.  It's been hard enough working today but to have those words ringing in my ears all afternoon - well I'm in bits.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,234 posts | 2811 
      Reply #10: Apr 15, 2010 11:05:45 pm
      To be honest mate for all the sh*te we give each other one of the best messages I read a couple of days after the disaster, was a simple note pinned to one of the doors of the Kop from a couple of lads off the Stretford End!!

Well even they were all scousers hes a cu*t for saying it about scousers but debs should show the fella the ages of some of the dead see if he cares then
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #11: Apr 15, 2010 11:07:52 pm
      Well even they were all scousers hes a cu*t for saying it about scousers but debs should show the fella the ages of some of the dead see if he cares then

Don't think I could trust myself to speak to him again Brian it was hard enough to walk away without smacking him.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #12: Apr 15, 2010 11:08:03 pm

I more meant if any red he was, it would have to be manchester because there are some cu*ts there who would say something like that. Definitely don't mean it as a generalization, as i know there are plenty of good ones knocking about as well. Apologies, was a bit of keyboard tourettes there for a second.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #13: Apr 15, 2010 11:10:42 pm
      I more meant if any red he was, it would have to be manchester because there are some cu*ts there who would say something like that. Definitely don't mean it as a generalization, as i know there are plenty of good ones knocking about as well. Apologies, was a bit of keyboard tourettes there for a second.

No worries mate, you know how I really feel about them, but it honestly was one of the most touching things I read that day.
      ozgooner
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 697 posts |
      • P-38 W-26 D-12 L-0 'Victoria Concordia Crescit'
      Reply #14: Apr 15, 2010 11:16:54 pm
      What a horrible , nasty c**t he is , i cannot fathom how someone could say that .
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,234 posts | 2811 
      Reply #15: Apr 15, 2010 11:18:11 pm
      What a horrible , nasty c**t he is , I cannot fathom how someone could say that .

Probably because your a normal person oz
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #16: Apr 15, 2010 11:20:27 pm
      Dont suppose you could register a complaint to his boss and get him sacked? Only ask cause my mate use to get abuse working in london for being irish and got the lad fired
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #17: Apr 15, 2010 11:21:42 pm
      Is there no-one he can be reported to for that?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #18: Apr 15, 2010 11:24:01 pm
      Dont suppose you could register a complaint to his boss and get him sacked? Only ask cause my mate use to get abuse working in london for being irish and got the lad fired

The thought has crossed my mind Racer but I doubt any action would be taken.  Thankfully he's not my Manager so I don't have any contact with him on a day to day basis.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #19: Apr 15, 2010 11:26:11 pm
      My keys would be having contact with the side of his car if I were you Debs.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #20: Apr 15, 2010 11:27:41 pm
      My keys would be having contact with the side of his car if I were you Debs.

Ooh nice thought mate - maybe JFT96 spread across several panels would be a touch.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #21: Apr 15, 2010 11:28:37 pm
      And a large potato in his exhaust.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #22: Apr 15, 2010 11:30:08 pm
      And a large potato in his exhaust.

Thanks for cheering me up a bit Gow  ;)
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #23: Apr 15, 2010 11:30:14 pm
      Sugar in the fuel tank
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #24: Apr 15, 2010 11:31:14 pm
      I'd go in really early and have a crap on his desk.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #25: Apr 15, 2010 11:34:05 pm

Probably wouldn't go that far mate but I could collect up some of next doors dog crap to leave for him  ;D

Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #26: Apr 15, 2010 11:42:31 pm
      That's inhumane.

You don't have to be a Red to know how important this day is to everyone.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #27: Apr 16, 2010 12:01:24 am
      Much lesser scale but I've seen people making comments such as 'JFT39'.

Some people just have no... I can't find the word.

Unfortunately, these people do live and they just have to be ignored.
      ozgooner
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 697 posts |
      • P-38 W-26 D-12 L-0 'Victoria Concordia Crescit'
      Reply #28: Apr 16, 2010 12:03:44 am
      I would love to see him say that horrible sh*t to a few of my scouse mates . I'm tippin he would be in a world of hurt .
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #29: Apr 16, 2010 12:12:13 am
      How can you call yourself a true Red when you don't even understand the heartbreak that many of our supporters went through? I went through a similar situation recently when i wore the red "ninety-six" wristband to an event in school. I am Senior Prefect in school and so help to run school events. Some useless tw*t of a teacher asked me to take it off as it was "inappropriate" to wear when important people were coming to the school. I, of course, refussed to and was stripped of my position as Senior Prefect. However, i fought my case and eventually was allowed to wear the wristband to school....however, it took them over 2 weeks to allow me to wear it agin. I continued to wear it when they told me not too and they eventually gave in. JFT96
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #30: Apr 16, 2010 12:13:09 am
      So today of all days is about remembering the 96, their families and loved ones and also those who survived.  Not just for us but fans of other teams and also people who aren't interested in football.

I went to work with black armband and in club colours and then went round the unit for a hug and chat with fellow reds and other club fans.  We decided to have a get together for a quiet time as near as possible to 3.10pm.

I'm sorry guys for relaying this comment but as the thread title suggests I'm absolutely fu**ing fuming.  How can anybody say something like that.  I mean how heartless and insensitive can some people be.

Sorry again as I know this will upset you all but I had to get this off my chest.   :mad: :mad: :mad:
      Hey Reddebs, Darling would you do me a huge favour please, That tw*t who insulted you and the memories of our beloved 96, Tomorrow would you walk right up to him and just kick him in the BOLLOCKS, Thanks, I would really appreciate it.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,234 posts | 2811 
      Reply #31: Apr 16, 2010 12:14:40 am
      Hey Reddebs, Darling would you do me a huge favour please, That tw*t who insulted you and the memories of our beloved 96, Tomorrow would you walk right up to him and just kick him in the BOLLOCKS, Thanks, I would really appreciate it.

Im sorry Billy I know its no laughing matter but thats the first laugh Ive had today fair play mate
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #32: Apr 16, 2010 02:17:37 am
      What a horrible c**t, should be put down.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #33: Apr 16, 2010 02:29:12 am
      Much lesser scale but I've seen people making comments such as 'JFT39'.

Some people just have no... I can't find the word.

Unfortunately, these people do live and they just have to be ignored.

Ignorance isn't it, especially when those 39 have justice, people have already been made accountable for Hysel, which is the polar opposite for Hillsborough.

Basically, there are people out there who are 1) pure scum who are unaware that there comments cause pain, and 2) those that say things to cause pain to others, usually down to problems with themselves, and the need for attention.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #34: Apr 16, 2010 03:00:10 am
      Give us his number. I'll give him a quick ring.
      barrymanulow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,014 posts | -14 
      Reply #35: Apr 16, 2010 05:41:02 am
      your boss sounds like a real b***ard........  thats a shocking comment to make
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #36: Apr 16, 2010 06:34:44 am
      What a sick c**t.
      Ann_Field
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 390 posts |
      Reply #37: Apr 16, 2010 08:28:35 am
      Give us his number. I'll give him a quick ring.

Im sure a few of us would give him a ring,  or even write a letter of complaint to the company??
      SL
      • Forum David Johnson

• 233 posts |
      • The King is back!!
      Reply #38: Apr 16, 2010 08:39:27 am
      it would of been hard not to have kicked F**k out of him  :boxing: ,some people just have no respect at all!

after a curry night
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #39: Apr 16, 2010 09:09:56 am
      Absolutely disgusted by that.

Is there no way of reporting him at all? I appreciate that it's your job though, but it would be brilliant if he had some repercussions from his horrible comments.

He is no Red. Would love to meet him face to face. See if he had the same comments for me. 
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,234 posts | 2811 
      Reply #40: Apr 16, 2010 02:07:23 pm
      Dying to hear from Debs later see what gobs**te said!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #41: Apr 16, 2010 02:15:04 pm
      They weren't all scousers who died at Hillsborough.  Just like now, Liverpool's support stretched far and wide.

In any case - karma will sort that fella out as some point.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #42: Apr 16, 2010 02:31:52 pm
      What a heartless, insensitive pr**k.  Some people beggar belief, they really do.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,690 posts | 3711 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #43: Apr 16, 2010 03:09:19 pm
      I'm neither Scouse nor English but they are in my heart and will be forever. When I saw the free clips from the official website I cried like a baby. I also never went to Anfield or to an away match but if someone tell me something about reds I will be the first to defend my supporting team.

That comment is heartless and I can't think a human saying that.

A other Maltese (Juventus fan) yesterday gave me sympathy and he remembered them, and your boss say that from a lfc fan  :f_steam:  :f_wah:
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #44: Apr 16, 2010 03:35:34 pm
      Dickhead.

F***ing scum.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #45: Apr 16, 2010 03:40:23 pm
      That is despicable, heartless b***ard.

Pathetic excuse for a human being.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #46: Apr 16, 2010 04:02:45 pm
      Give me the contact details for this pr**k! so i can let him know i got a package for him.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #47: Apr 16, 2010 04:19:39 pm
      That's totally heartless of the person to make a comment like that shows what little respect he has for human life.
      A few week ago I was in my local bar watching the Liverpool v Pompey match and a woman saw my wrist band as I unched the air after we scored the first goal, She asked me what it was for so I explained and her response ?
      For fucks sake get over it its 20yrs ago ! I politely told her where to go and told the bar owner that I would not come back in the bar until she'd left, I went next door didn't go back until she'd flown back to england !
      Anybody /everybody else may want to forget but Liverpool fans WON'T !
      J.F.T.96
      Y.N.W.A.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #48: Apr 16, 2010 04:58:12 pm
      That's totally heartless of the person to make a comment like that shows what little respect he has for human life.
      A few week ago I was in my local bar watching the Liverpool v Pompey match and a woman saw my wrist band as I unched the air after we scored the first goal, She asked me what it was for so I explained and her response ?
      For fucks sake get over it its 20yrs ago ! I politely told her where to go and told the bar owner that I would not come back in the bar until she'd left, I went next door didn't go back until she'd flown back to england !
      Anybody /everybody else may want to forget but Liverpool fans WON'T !
      J.F.T.96
      Y.N.W.A.

Had that sh*te myself at times, "time to let it go." My response is usually a curt "get fu**ed" and it is always the conservative-voting types as well. One lad I worked with back in early 2002, a bumbling West Lancashire type, don't actually know where the pr**k was from, but gave it that sh*te, until I told him what I thought of his views and where he could stick them, even my boss wouldn't bollock me which seemed to shock the beaut!!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #49: Apr 16, 2010 05:10:56 pm
      Where my Mrs works in Huyton they had a full two minutes silence at 3.06 - everything stopped.
      That's a F***ing low life you have the misfortune to be employed by Debs but karma will be on it's way and I hope the t--t suffers.
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #50: Apr 16, 2010 06:29:24 pm

Nope...DNA

Can't believe anyone would say something like that. I can't imagine how you held your cool, debs. I care deeply, but I know it's VERY personal for those of you who lived through it, so for him to spout off like that seems unimaginably & unnecessarily cruel.

I'd love to use more colorful language, but I'm on my work computer. Suffice to say, a face-to-face seems in order.
      Red Barrovian
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,356 posts | 77 
      Reply #51: Apr 16, 2010 07:08:26 pm
      That's disgusting. Hopefully he will suffer as much as the 96 did, then we'll have a laugh at him, see how he likes it.

On quite an opposite note, I've just seen a big Manc fan on facebook say his condolences to the Hillsborough victims. :)
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,845 posts | 68 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #52: Apr 16, 2010 09:03:44 pm
      I think a poster of this 'man's face should adorn a poster and his words be printed underneath ,the said poster should then be distributed around .....we'll see then who doesn't f*****g care about the 96 !
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #53: Apr 16, 2010 09:42:23 pm
      Thanks guys I'm still fuming and I will have my 6 penneth when the chance arises.  He's a pr**k of the highest order and feel ashamed that he calls himself a Red.

Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #54: Apr 16, 2010 10:34:58 pm
      What I wanted to say, but couldn't is that heLs the typical sort of pr**k who deserves to be reminded of the fact that people are not there for him to sh*t on no matter how small his dick is or how insignificant he deems his life to be.

My point about it being more personal for you all was meant to end with a statem.ent of intent. In said statement, a baseball bat, courtesy of yours truly, works over the offending c**t. I would neither kill nor maim. He just needs to smart for a while so he can "reflect". I've neither love nor patience for those who trample on what others hold precious.

I may not be a Liverpudlian, but I do call you all kin by virtue of our common allegience.

Feel free to hit up my paypal account so I can buy a plane ticket. ;)

Sorry this happened to you, debs.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #55: Apr 16, 2010 10:47:01 pm

Thanks Brooklyn but I'm not going to waste time on a scumbag like him.  All he deserves is to rot in hell and in the words of an old friend of mine I hope his balls turn square and fester on the corners. 
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #56: Apr 16, 2010 10:48:49 pm
      Eric, you ARE a Liverpudlian.
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #57: Apr 16, 2010 11:08:33 pm
      Eric, you ARE a Liverpudlian.

Thank you, sir. I am honored. :)
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,234 posts | 2811 
      Reply #58: Apr 17, 2010 03:48:47 am

An honour indeed being called that by a red like Gow. Im jealous mate  :)
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #59: Apr 17, 2010 10:58:53 am
      And you mate ;)
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #60: Apr 17, 2010 11:00:18 am
      An honour indeed being called that by a red like Gow. Im jealous mate  :)

You ARE a Liverpudlian Brian. ;)

I'm Scouse and occasionly wear glasses so I'm sort of like Gow, if that's any consolation. :D

Sickens me some of the stuff people have had to bear witness to. Especially the old 'get over it' shouts. Would they apply the same logic to the World Wars? The Hollocaust? Even for the religious types, the birth of Jesus Christ?

Or challenge them to say that to someone who has to live with the fact that they have buried their kids. We're always going to be there for the families. And anyone who can't fathom why we're still there after 21 years isn't worth explaining to.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #61: Apr 17, 2010 06:23:46 pm
      You ARE a Liverpudlian Brian. ;)

I'm Scouse and occasionly wear glasses so I'm sort of like Gow, if that's any consolation. :D

Sickens me some of the stuff people have had to bear witness to. Especially the old 'get over it' shouts. Would they apply the same logic to the World Wars? The Hollocaust? Even for the religious types, the birth of Jesus Christ?

Or challenge them to say that to someone who has to live with the fact that they have buried their kids. We're always going to be there for the families. And anyone who can't fathom why we're still there after 21 years isn't worth explaining to.

Is right. I mean, would that person go up to a World War 2 vet from Normandy, whos having a bit of a moment while he stands at the cross of a mate who died that day and say, "Jeez, been 65 years mate.. time to get over it really, isn't it?"
      No they F***ing wouldn't would they!! Same thing with religion, and all that crap. Wounds may physically heal, but emotional ones always stay with you. Hell, i get emotional when i watch a service about one of the wars, and i don't really know anyone personally who fought in them.

Still pretty pissed off about the c**t in question here. Can't believe it.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,010 posts | 3352 
      Reply #62: Apr 17, 2010 06:36:40 pm

Debs girl, you should of just turned round and said "well I couldn't care less about one living c**t like you". I know it's easier for me to say that here, than you to say it to one of your bosses faces.

Still, you did yourself, your club and the 96 proud by what you did by wearing the armband and your club's colours. You showed your feelings. The more people in this world doing what you did, means there'll be less cu*ts like that manager.

There's still too many people in the dark as in this world as to why we're fighting. Or why we continue to fight. But as long as we've got proper, genuine Reds in the four corners of the globe then the message will get across. It's loud and clear here in Liverpool, even if some still refuse to hear it, but with fans like yourself Debs, the message will get across the rest of Britain and the world.

Never give in to cu*ts like that manager, keep flying the flag of Justice.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #63: Apr 17, 2010 10:00:19 pm
      Mark Lawrenson can F**k off as well the bent c**t.

In his column today in the Mirror, he has basically used Hillsborough as a reason to get rid of Rafa. Moralising about Rafa's agent supposedly being quoted talking to Juve, just 24 hours after the anniversary.

Timing of Rafa's Juve link is appalling in Hillsborough anniversary week
      By Mark Lawrenson

Rafa Benitez has an appalling sense of timing and it may just be that the Liverpool fans will finally turn on the manager.

Just 24 hours after the 21st anniversary of the Hillsborough Disaster is not the time for your agent to be quoted talking about meetings with Juventus.

Hillsborough is an open wound still on Merseyside. When the facts come out, all the outrageous and false accusations about Liverpool fans will be put to bed once and for all when it will be proved beyond all doubt what really happened.

With such a long struggle and such a big event for so many people, Rafa's current tussle is put into very stark perspective. The timing is shocking. It's ill judged and insensitive.

Let's be clear on this. Even at the Benfica game at Anfield, the Liverpool fans were chanting his name, getting right behind the manager and backing him all the way.

They are staunch until the end and yet that is why they deserve respect and for the manager to respect them and the history of the club.

Rafa will undoubtedly blame the agent. But it's hard to believe Rafa didn't know what was going on.

The club is a soap opera right now. Will a new owner come in and try to keep Rafa? We really don't know. Nor does Rafa and maybe that's why he's looking elsewhere.

But would you give him backing in the transfer market? His record is shocking. He has bought so many players and yet his revolving door transfer policy has hardly taken the club forward or improved the squad. There have been far too many duds.

It's time for Rafa to go. It's been six years and it's time for Liverpool to say: "Thanks very much and goodbye."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/mark-lawrenson/Mark-Lawrenson-column-Rafa-Benitez-s-Juventus-link-timing-is-appalling-in-Hillsborough-week-article394479.html

This would be the same insensitive c**t who after the Truth Day six minute protest against Arsenal back in the Fa Cup fourth round said: "Good! back to the football against Arsenal."

F**k Off Lawro you sh*t-stabbing tw*t!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #64: Apr 17, 2010 10:18:59 pm
      F***ing toss-bag. Where the F**k do these fuckers get their licenses to F***ing write sh*t like this :mad:
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #65: Apr 17, 2010 10:38:48 pm
      Debs girl, you should of just turned round and said "well I couldn't care less about one living c**t like you". I know it's easier for me to say that here, than you to say it to one of your bosses faces.

Still, you did yourself, your club and the 96 proud by what you did by wearing the armband and your club's colours. You showed your feelings. The more people in this world doing what you did, means there'll be less cu*ts like that manager.

There's still too many people in the dark as in this world as to why we're fighting. Or why we continue to fight. But as long as we've got proper, genuine Reds in the four corners of the globe then the message will get across. It's loud and clear here in Liverpool, even if some still refuse to hear it, but with fans like yourself Debs, the message will get across the rest of Britain and the world.

Never give in to cu*ts like that manager, keep flying the flag of Justice.

Thanks DLS I will always do my best to fly the flag and will continue to support the cause for Justice in any way I can. 

I won't forget what was said by that to**er and when I'm a little less emotional I will try to educate him on his views, I just didn't have the fight in me on Thursday.

As for Lawro - scumbag!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #66: Apr 17, 2010 10:49:24 pm
      For Mark Lawrenson read devious self seeking shithead.
      Murph
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts | 17 
      Reply #67: Apr 25, 2010 02:21:01 pm
      Debs what part of the country are you or where did this take place, only read the first page
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #68: Apr 25, 2010 03:07:42 pm
      Debs what part of the country are you or where did this take place, only read the first page

I'm in South Yorkshire Murph.
      Murph
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts | 17 
      Reply #69: Apr 25, 2010 03:41:11 pm
      Of all the places to be saying that :(
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #70: Apr 25, 2010 03:54:08 pm
      I've learnt over the years I've lived here to ignore the people who still believe everything that was reported, especially in the rag.  They are just ignorant idiots who believe the press can't write lies.

This idiot though is supposedly one of us, a Red, a loyal supporter, yet he had no idea how thoughtless or hurtful those words were, on any day of the year never mind on the anniversary.

Quick Reply