Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Absolutely Incensed!

Read 17294 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Re: Absolutely Incensed!
      Reply #46: Apr 16, 2010 04:02:45 pm
      Give me the contact details for this pr**k! so i can let him know i got a package for him.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #47: Apr 16, 2010 04:19:39 pm
      That's totally heartless of the person to make a comment like that shows what little respect he has for human life.
      A few week ago I was in my local bar watching the Liverpool v Pompey match and a woman saw my wrist band as I unched the air after we scored the first goal, She asked me what it was for so I explained and her response ?
      For fucks sake get over it its 20yrs ago ! I politely told her where to go and told the bar owner that I would not come back in the bar until she'd left, I went next door didn't go back until she'd flown back to england !
      Anybody /everybody else may want to forget but Liverpool fans WON'T !
      J.F.T.96
      Y.N.W.A.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #48: Apr 16, 2010 04:58:12 pm
      That's totally heartless of the person to make a comment like that shows what little respect he has for human life.
      A few week ago I was in my local bar watching the Liverpool v Pompey match and a woman saw my wrist band as I unched the air after we scored the first goal, She asked me what it was for so I explained and her response ?
      For fucks sake get over it its 20yrs ago ! I politely told her where to go and told the bar owner that I would not come back in the bar until she'd left, I went next door didn't go back until she'd flown back to england !
      Anybody /everybody else may want to forget but Liverpool fans WON'T !
      J.F.T.96
      Y.N.W.A.

Had that sh*te myself at times, "time to let it go." My response is usually a curt "get fu**ed" and it is always the conservative-voting types as well. One lad I worked with back in early 2002, a bumbling West Lancashire type, don't actually know where the pr**k was from, but gave it that sh*te, until I told him what I thought of his views and where he could stick them, even my boss wouldn't bollock me which seemed to shock the beaut!!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #49: Apr 16, 2010 05:10:56 pm
      Where my Mrs works in Huyton they had a full two minutes silence at 3.06 - everything stopped.
      That's a F***ing low life you have the misfortune to be employed by Debs but karma will be on it's way and I hope the t--t suffers.
      Brooklyn Red
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #50: Apr 16, 2010 06:29:24 pm
      I'd go in really early and have a crap on his desk.

Nope...DNA

Can't believe anyone would say something like that. I can't imagine how you held your cool, debs. I care deeply, but I know it's VERY personal for those of you who lived through it, so for him to spout off like that seems unimaginably & unnecessarily cruel.

I'd love to use more colorful language, but I'm on my work computer. Suffice to say, a face-to-face seems in order.
      Red Barrovian
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,356 posts | 77 
      Reply #51: Apr 16, 2010 07:08:26 pm
      That's disgusting. Hopefully he will suffer as much as the 96 did, then we'll have a laugh at him, see how he likes it.

On quite an opposite note, I've just seen a big Manc fan on facebook say his condolences to the Hillsborough victims. :)
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,844 posts | 67 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #52: Apr 16, 2010 09:03:44 pm
      I think a poster of this 'man's face should adorn a poster and his words be printed underneath ,the said poster should then be distributed around .....we'll see then who doesn't f*****g care about the 96 !
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #53: Apr 16, 2010 09:42:23 pm
      Thanks guys I'm still fuming and I will have my 6 penneth when the chance arises.  He's a pr**k of the highest order and feel ashamed that he calls himself a Red.

Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #54: Apr 16, 2010 10:34:58 pm
      What I wanted to say, but couldn't is that heLs the typical sort of pr**k who deserves to be reminded of the fact that people are not there for him to sh*t on no matter how small his dick is or how insignificant he deems his life to be.

My point about it being more personal for you all was meant to end with a statem.ent of intent. In said statement, a baseball bat, courtesy of yours truly, works over the offending c**t. I would neither kill nor maim. He just needs to smart for a while so he can "reflect". I've neither love nor patience for those who trample on what others hold precious.

I may not be a Liverpudlian, but I do call you all kin by virtue of our common allegience.

Feel free to hit up my paypal account so I can buy a plane ticket. ;)

Sorry this happened to you, debs.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #55: Apr 16, 2010 10:47:01 pm

Thanks Brooklyn but I'm not going to waste time on a scumbag like him.  All he deserves is to rot in hell and in the words of an old friend of mine I hope his balls turn square and fester on the corners. 
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #56: Apr 16, 2010 10:48:49 pm
      Eric, you ARE a Liverpudlian.
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #57: Apr 16, 2010 11:08:33 pm
      Eric, you ARE a Liverpudlian.

Thank you, sir. I am honored. :)
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,112 posts | 2766 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #58: Apr 17, 2010 03:48:47 am

An honour indeed being called that by a red like Gow. Im jealous mate  :)
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #59: Apr 17, 2010 10:58:53 am
      And you mate ;)
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #60: Apr 17, 2010 11:00:18 am
      An honour indeed being called that by a red like Gow. Im jealous mate  :)

You ARE a Liverpudlian Brian. ;)

I'm Scouse and occasionly wear glasses so I'm sort of like Gow, if that's any consolation. :D

Sickens me some of the stuff people have had to bear witness to. Especially the old 'get over it' shouts. Would they apply the same logic to the World Wars? The Hollocaust? Even for the religious types, the birth of Jesus Christ?

Or challenge them to say that to someone who has to live with the fact that they have buried their kids. We're always going to be there for the families. And anyone who can't fathom why we're still there after 21 years isn't worth explaining to.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #61: Apr 17, 2010 06:23:46 pm
      You ARE a Liverpudlian Brian. ;)

I'm Scouse and occasionly wear glasses so I'm sort of like Gow, if that's any consolation. :D

Sickens me some of the stuff people have had to bear witness to. Especially the old 'get over it' shouts. Would they apply the same logic to the World Wars? The Hollocaust? Even for the religious types, the birth of Jesus Christ?

Or challenge them to say that to someone who has to live with the fact that they have buried their kids. We're always going to be there for the families. And anyone who can't fathom why we're still there after 21 years isn't worth explaining to.

Is right. I mean, would that person go up to a World War 2 vet from Normandy, whos having a bit of a moment while he stands at the cross of a mate who died that day and say, "Jeez, been 65 years mate.. time to get over it really, isn't it?"
      No they F***ing wouldn't would they!! Same thing with religion, and all that crap. Wounds may physically heal, but emotional ones always stay with you. Hell, i get emotional when i watch a service about one of the wars, and i don't really know anyone personally who fought in them.

Still pretty pissed off about the c**t in question here. Can't believe it.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,004 posts | 3351 
      Reply #62: Apr 17, 2010 06:36:40 pm
      So today of all days is about remembering the 96, their families and loved ones and also those who survived.  Not just for us but fans of other teams and also people who aren't interested in football.

I went to work with black armband and in club colours and then went round the unit for a hug and chat with fellow reds and other club fans.  We decided to have a get together for a quiet time as near as possible to 3.10pm.

All went well until one of the Managers asked what we were doing, he's supposedly a Red BTW, when we explained he said "I couldn't care less about 96 dead scousers".

I'm sorry guys for relaying this comment but as the thread title suggests I'm absolutely fu**ing fuming.  How can anybody say something like that.  I mean how heartless and insensitive can some people be.

Sorry again as I know this will upset you all but I had to get this off my chest.   :mad: :mad: :mad:

Debs girl, you should of just turned round and said "well I couldn't care less about one living c**t like you". I know it's easier for me to say that here, than you to say it to one of your bosses faces.

Still, you did yourself, your club and the 96 proud by what you did by wearing the armband and your club's colours. You showed your feelings. The more people in this world doing what you did, means there'll be less cu*ts like that manager.

There's still too many people in the dark as in this world as to why we're fighting. Or why we continue to fight. But as long as we've got proper, genuine Reds in the four corners of the globe then the message will get across. It's loud and clear here in Liverpool, even if some still refuse to hear it, but with fans like yourself Debs, the message will get across the rest of Britain and the world.

Never give in to cu*ts like that manager, keep flying the flag of Justice.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #63: Apr 17, 2010 10:00:19 pm
      Mark Lawrenson can F**k off as well the bent c**t.

In his column today in the Mirror, he has basically used Hillsborough as a reason to get rid of Rafa. Moralising about Rafa's agent supposedly being quoted talking to Juve, just 24 hours after the anniversary.

Timing of Rafa's Juve link is appalling in Hillsborough anniversary week
      By Mark Lawrenson

Rafa Benitez has an appalling sense of timing and it may just be that the Liverpool fans will finally turn on the manager.

Just 24 hours after the 21st anniversary of the Hillsborough Disaster is not the time for your agent to be quoted talking about meetings with Juventus.

Hillsborough is an open wound still on Merseyside. When the facts come out, all the outrageous and false accusations about Liverpool fans will be put to bed once and for all when it will be proved beyond all doubt what really happened.

With such a long struggle and such a big event for so many people, Rafa's current tussle is put into very stark perspective. The timing is shocking. It's ill judged and insensitive.

Let's be clear on this. Even at the Benfica game at Anfield, the Liverpool fans were chanting his name, getting right behind the manager and backing him all the way.

They are staunch until the end and yet that is why they deserve respect and for the manager to respect them and the history of the club.

Rafa will undoubtedly blame the agent. But it's hard to believe Rafa didn't know what was going on.

The club is a soap opera right now. Will a new owner come in and try to keep Rafa? We really don't know. Nor does Rafa and maybe that's why he's looking elsewhere.

But would you give him backing in the transfer market? His record is shocking. He has bought so many players and yet his revolving door transfer policy has hardly taken the club forward or improved the squad. There have been far too many duds.

It's time for Rafa to go. It's been six years and it's time for Liverpool to say: "Thanks very much and goodbye."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/mark-lawrenson/Mark-Lawrenson-column-Rafa-Benitez-s-Juventus-link-timing-is-appalling-in-Hillsborough-week-article394479.html

This would be the same insensitive c**t who after the Truth Day six minute protest against Arsenal back in the Fa Cup fourth round said: "Good! back to the football against Arsenal."

F**k Off Lawro you sh*t-stabbing tw*t!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #64: Apr 17, 2010 10:18:59 pm
      F***ing toss-bag. Where the F**k do these fuckers get their licenses to F***ing write sh*t like this :mad:
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #65: Apr 17, 2010 10:38:48 pm
      Debs girl, you should of just turned round and said "well I couldn't care less about one living c**t like you". I know it's easier for me to say that here, than you to say it to one of your bosses faces.

Still, you did yourself, your club and the 96 proud by what you did by wearing the armband and your club's colours. You showed your feelings. The more people in this world doing what you did, means there'll be less cu*ts like that manager.

There's still too many people in the dark as in this world as to why we're fighting. Or why we continue to fight. But as long as we've got proper, genuine Reds in the four corners of the globe then the message will get across. It's loud and clear here in Liverpool, even if some still refuse to hear it, but with fans like yourself Debs, the message will get across the rest of Britain and the world.

Never give in to cu*ts like that manager, keep flying the flag of Justice.

Thanks DLS I will always do my best to fly the flag and will continue to support the cause for Justice in any way I can. 

I won't forget what was said by that to**er and when I'm a little less emotional I will try to educate him on his views, I just didn't have the fight in me on Thursday.

As for Lawro - scumbag!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #66: Apr 17, 2010 10:49:24 pm
      For Mark Lawrenson read devious self seeking shithead.
      Murph
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts | 17 
      Reply #67: Apr 25, 2010 02:21:01 pm
      Debs what part of the country are you or where did this take place, only read the first page
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #68: Apr 25, 2010 03:07:42 pm
      Debs what part of the country are you or where did this take place, only read the first page

I'm in South Yorkshire Murph.

Quick Reply