Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Red Dead Redemption (PS3 and Xbox 360)

Read 22386 times
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Re: Red Dead Redemption (PS3 and Xbox 360)
      Reply #138: May 24, 2011 05:28:03 am
      Ok!

I am sold.
      Just purchased this on ebay AUD$33 apparently includes some bonuses like "War Horse" Golden Gun Pack" etc

bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #139: May 24, 2011 06:09:02 am
      Just checked my stats, hadn't actually done that before. So far I have spent 27 hours playing this game, 75% complete.

Value right there in my book!

Good price there Dado, considering how expensive games can be in Oz!
      Lethal Legacy
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 516 posts |
      Reply #140: May 24, 2011 08:24:43 am
      Anyone got the undead nightmare pack? its quality!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #141: May 24, 2011 06:06:47 pm
      Anyone got the undead nightmare pack? its quality!

Yeah, i bought that disc when i got the full game. Had a deal going so i got it for free basically! It is pretty fun.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #142: Oct 27, 2012 05:12:11 pm
      Just started playing this game.

Haven't really actually started the story properly, just played a couple of the early easy missions but been spending time in multiplayer, trying to get that Level 50 rank out the way. Currently level 11 so not too bad.
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #143: Oct 29, 2012 05:41:00 pm
      Just started playing this game.

Haven't really actually started the story properly, just played a couple of the early easy missions but been spending time in multiplayer, trying to get that Level 50 rank out the way. Currently level 11 so not too bad.
      Of you Trophy whore. Playing the multiplayer before single player :D
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #144: Oct 30, 2012 04:46:39 pm
      Of you Trophy whore. Playing the multiplayer before single player :D

:P I did that for AC Revelations as well.

One reason is because I'm afraid they'll close the online servers when I start playing because I bought so many games at one go, alot after the game has long be released.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #145: Jun 14, 2013 01:00:03 pm
      I completed this game a couple of weeks ago and just wanted to give it a shout out. Hands down the best game I've played since the original Metal Gear Solid. I don't usually get emotionally involved or affected by games, but this is the first time since MGS I've actually found myself completely engrossed in the game.

If you haven't played it, do. It's amazing. I bought it a year ago and didn't start playing it until a few months back. The open world is fantastic, the storyline incredible with a great, if sad, ending.

Buy it. Play it. Watch every brilliant cut scene. Thank me later.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #146: Jun 14, 2013 01:09:20 pm
      I completed this game a couple of weeks ago and just wanted to give it a shout out. Hands down the best game I've played since the original Metal Gear Solid. I don't usually get emotionally involved or affected by games, but this is the first time since MGS I've actually found myself completely engrossed in the game.

If you haven't played it, do. It's amazing. I bought it a year ago and didn't start playing it until a few months back. The open world is fantastic, the storyline incredible with a great, if sad, ending.

Buy it. Play it. Watch every brilliant cut scene. Thank me later.

Bought it when it came out three years ago. Was talking about this to my brother last week. We both agreed that it was perhaps the best game we'd ever played on any console. Outstanding game with probably the most dramatic ending I've ever played in a game! There will be a follow up that is rumoured to be a prequel called Red Dead Rebellion.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #147: Jun 14, 2013 02:13:54 pm
      Definitely the best game I've played on the current gen. Right up there with San Andreas in terms of open world Rockstar awesomeness.

Can't wait for the new GTA and for Rockstar to announce whether or not they are making a Red Dead sequel/prequel or a LA Noire sequel (maybe the most uniquely entertaining game I've played, loved the storylines and cut scenes).
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #148: Jun 14, 2013 05:42:47 pm
      As I'm sure I will have mentioned earlier in the thread, I rented this game some time ago and loved it but never got around to buying it. Well I popped into Tesco the other day and saw they have the GOTY edition (includes the zombie dlc) for Xbox for £14. Bargain! Might have to go back.
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,402 posts | 191 
      Reply #149: Jun 14, 2013 05:54:04 pm
      Still play it every now and then,  just for a few hands of Poker sometimes.  or just to go bear hunting at night.  Real men can hunt grizzlies in the dark on foot. 

Still one of the best games i've ever played. 

Try and see how high you can get your WANTED status.  Get on a roof in Blackwater and let the slaughter begin.  ;D.   What else is fun is getting on top of moving train and picking people off.  Just watch for the tunnel. 
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #150: Jun 17, 2013 11:06:07 am
      Well I popped into Tesco the other day and saw they have the GOTY edition (includes the zombie dlc) for Xbox for £14. Bargain! Might have to go back.

I went back  ;D

Had a go of the Undead Nightmare mode last night. Very funny but I travelled to Armadillo and got surrounded by about 20 zombies! I'll have to have another go when I'm more awake and can take them on.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #151: Jun 17, 2013 11:30:40 am
      I went back  ;D

Had a go of the Undead Nightmare mode last night. Very funny but I travelled to Armadillo and got surrounded by about 20 zombies! I'll have to have another go when I'm more awake and can take them on.

The Undead Online is funny as hell, being the last alive running away from zombies with no ammo while everyone screams at you 'just die ffs!' :laugh:

Quick Reply