Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Season Ticket Prices 2007 / 08

Read 5353 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Season Ticket Prices 2007 / 08
      Jun 07, 2007 02:54:26 am
      STADIUM POSITION                         BEFORE 05/07/07                     AFTER 05/07/07 

MAIN STAND & PADDOCK                       Â£650                                       Â£700
      OVER 65'S                                            £488                                       Â£525

CENTENARY STAND                              £650                                        £700
      OVER 65'S                                           Â£488                                        £525

ANFIELD ROAD STAND                          £640                                        £690
      OVER 65'S                                           Â£480                                        £518     

KOP GRANDSTAND                               Â£600                                         Â£650
      OVER 65'S                                          £450                                         Â£488

ANFIELD ROAD COMBINED TICKET              BEFORE 05/07/07                      AFTER 05/07/07
      ADULT £640/CHILD £320                                £960                                        £1035

KOP GRANDSTAND COMBINED TICKET         BEFORE 05/07/07                      AFTER 05/07/07 
      ADULT £600/CHILD £300                                 Â£900                                        £975

Disabled/Visually Impaired
       STADIUM POSITION                             BEFORE 05/07/07                   AFTER 05/07/07

PADDOCK - VISUALLY IMPAIRED                      £488                                  £525
      PADDOCK - OVER 65                                      £366                                  £394
      PADDOCK - CHILD                                          £244                                  £262

KOP - VISUALLY IMPAIRED                             Â£450                                  £487
      KOP - OVER 65                                             Â£338                                  £365
      KOP - CHILD                                                 Â£225                                  £243

ANFIELD ROAD - VISUALLY IMPAIRED              £480                                  £517
      ANFIELD ROAD - OVER 65                             Â£360                                   Â£387
      ANFIELD ROAD - CHILD                                 Â£240                                   Â£258

Personal assistant free of charge.

Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Re: Season Ticket Prices 2007 / 08
      Reply #1: Jun 07, 2007 11:06:00 am
      I'm disappointed that they have put the prices up. I sit in the lower Centenary and this is a £40 hike on what I paid last year. Thats a 6.5% rise. My pay rise at work was 3%. Its nice to see that the club are looking after the working class fans on which its foundations were built. I just hope I get better value for my money this year.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,622 posts | 6933 
      Reply #2: Jun 07, 2007 09:10:11 pm
      I'm disappointed that they have put the prices up. I sit in the lower Centenary and this is a £40 hike on what I paid last year. Thats a 6.5% rise.

That's the cost of European Cup failure for you. Jermaine Pennant says thanks for his holiday ;)

I work for the NHS. We haven't even had our pay rise yet! Still arguing with the Government over their 2% offer!

Anyway, with those hikes in prices I am pretty sure we all expect substantial first team investment this season. I'm pleased with Lucas Leiva but we all want more.

The two new owners had specifically made assurances that ticket prices would be kept sensible and affordable in the new stadium and that more bums on seats not richer bums on seats is their motto.

The fact is Crazy Horse that Liverpool could sell their season tickets for significantly more than that price.  There are around 60,000 people after your season ticket on a waiting list. Let's hope the new stadium sees some price stability.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #3: Jun 08, 2007 09:56:50 am

The two new owners had specifically made assurances that ticket prices would be kept sensible and affordable in the new stadium and that more bums on seats not richer bums on seats is their motto.

The fact is Crazy Horse that Liverpool could sell their season tickets for significantly more than that price.  There are around 60,000 people after your season ticket on a waiting list. Let's hope the new stadium sees some price stability.

I don't believe their assurances for one minate JD, and thats what I find disappointing. I know local people year after year that can't afford their season tickets any more and we all know what happens, they don't give them up they pass them on to friends but keep them in their own name so they can always have them back if they want. So what we have is a club who doesn't actually know who its selling tickets to! As long as there is loyalty on that fan card you can go down and buy tickets for any cup competition. So I'll never believe the club care for anything else than money, I do hope this might change in the future but I won't hold my breathe!

Unfortunately for the 60,000 season ticket waiting list, I am fortunate to have a well paid job and will never give up my season ticket, what ever the cost. I am a junkey who needs his fix. I would how ever like to club to acknowledge that this is not the case for a lot of Liverpool people who are born into supporting the club, just like a lot of you will have been, and who never have the opportunity to watch them due to ticket availability and cost.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #4: Jun 08, 2007 10:07:30 am
      Ive had a season ticket on the go since the seventies and for the last couple of seasons my lad has been using it, mainly due to the fact that whilst he has been on the waiting list he has gone through secondary school done his GSCE's and is now in work so at the rate the season ticket waiting list is moving he would of retired before he had got one!
      What is really annoying me are the lads who have season tickets then"rent" them out, one of my mates from going the games gets his ticket from a bloke who has ten season tickets! and he sells every one of the games on at a profit, to me this is ticket touting and how he can get away with it is beyond me, my only hope is the new ground will sort a lot of these people out and reduce the waiting list significantly.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #5: Jun 22, 2007 03:22:16 pm
      I'm sorry that your season ticket prices have gone up, but if you do not wish to pay the rise then let your season ticket go, I would love to have the chance to buy one but as they are haned down from generation to generation I will NEVER get the chance to have one.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #6: Jun 23, 2007 12:20:49 pm
      I'm sorry that your season ticket prices have gone up, but if you do not wish to pay the rise then let your season ticket go, I would love to have the chance to buy one but as they are haned down from generation to generation I will NEVER get the chance to have one.

You are one year younger than me i notice, now without being funny how come you dont have a season ticket? i have had one on and off through the seventies and then permanently since 1982 when you could just go up and buy one from the ticket office every July! also without being brutal the waiting list for season tickets has only really appeared since the ground went all seater, if your lack of a season ticket is purely been down to finances then i am sorry but surely thats your fault and not the fault of people who already have them.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      Reply #7: Jun 23, 2007 12:34:04 pm
      You are one year younger than me I notice, now without being funny how come you dont have a season ticket? I have had one on and off through the seventies and then permanently since 1982 when you could just go up and buy one from the ticket office every July! also without being brutal the waiting list for season tickets has only really appeared since the ground went all seater, if your lack of a season ticket is purely been down to finances then I am sorry but surely thats your fault and not the fault of people who already have them.

The answer is simple my friend, I did not have the cash. Which is not my fault, it is no bodies fault, but the NHS wages are very poor, In 1982 I was still a school, then college then School of Nursing, thus no cash. Then a mortgage, then I supported my wife through Midwifery training. Ever since I had enough cash to buy one there has been a waiting list of thousands. I hope this answers your question.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #8: Jun 23, 2007 12:50:13 pm
      The answer is simple my friend, I did not have the cash. Which is not my fault, it is no bodies fault, but the NHS wages are very poor, In 1982 I was still a school, then college then School of Nursing, thus no cash. Then a mortgage, then I supported my wife through Midwifery training. Ever since I had enough cash to buy one there has been a waiting list of thousands. I hope this answers your question.

I was by no means trying to turn it into a slanging match mate and I hope you did not get that impression, but what you must understand is that I was in exactly the same predicament as you, I had a low paid chefs job we had four young kids and my wife couldn't work full time so in theory we where on the bones of our a**e. But having a season ticket has always been a priority in our house (rightly or wrongly) and I have begged and borrowed over those early years (not stolen  ;D) but now I am in a better paid job it has become a bit easier to find the money. Thank you so much for your honesty and I really hope your luck changes regarding season tickets soon, the only reason I asked you the question in the first place was I got the impression you where having a go at me for allowing my son to use my ticket for a couple of seasons till his name also comes up on the list but if your honest would you not do the same? Take care and thanks again for replying so honestly.
      Glenbuck
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      Reply #9: Jun 23, 2007 01:07:02 pm
      No offence taken. Take care.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #10: Jun 25, 2007 11:57:10 am

RedPuppy, your predicament is what my grumble with the club is all about. I am lucky enough to be able to afford my season ticket what ever the rise. But given that all my mates are from Liverpool and the surrounding Merseyside area I think its harsh to expect fans to pay a 6% hike. I don't think the working class fans of Liverpool deserve that. And after going to the game since 1983 I see lads falling away every year through the cost. I don't think this is right.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #11: Jul 11, 2007 10:36:35 pm
      The Ticket Office would like to remind Season Ticket holders that tomorrow, July 12th is the last day for renewals.

Quick Reply