Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

KRAFT TAKEOVER.

Read 2911 times
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 417 posts |
      KRAFT TAKEOVER.
      May 20, 2006 01:41:21 pm
      Just read the kraft family are back in for a big takeover at anfield.They've got the money and are big supporters of liverpool but would they be the right choice or should we look elsewere. Think moores have taken the club as far as they can ,we need someone big to put alot of money into the club and the team  :?:
      lee ed
      • Forum David Johnson

• 236 posts |
      KRAFT TAKEOVER.
      Reply #1: May 20, 2006 01:47:00 pm
      :)
      JIMI
      • Forum David Johnson

• 232 posts |
      Re: KRAFT TAKEOVER.
      Reply #2: May 20, 2006 01:49:32 pm
      Quote from: "debever2011"
      Just read the kraft family are back in for a big takeover at anfield.They've got the money and are big supporters of liverpool but would they be the right choice or should we look elsewere. Think moores have taken the club as far as they can ,we need someone big to put alot of money into the club and the team  :?:

Really unsure about all these Yanks , Russians , Latvians , Aussies wanting to buy into English clubs , Might be alright for Chelski but not for me , Am on the Morgan band wagon myself .
      But do understand that the club needs funds pumping into it
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 417 posts |
      KRAFT TAKEOVER.
      Reply #3: May 20, 2006 01:49:58 pm
      LEE take it that means you'd be happy with KRAFT m8 ;D
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 417 posts |
      KRAFT TAKEOVER.
      Reply #4: May 20, 2006 01:54:05 pm
      Would love to see the club go to morgan but he dosen't have enough money for the club to keep us on track with chelski .
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      KRAFT TAKEOVER.
      Reply #5: Jun 14, 2006 04:27:58 pm
      I thought the Kraft family had some connections with liverpool?? wasnt there a consurtium or somthing called L4 which they were part of?

Would morgan be a good idea? i dont think so to be honest doesnt have enough funds and i think he would try to take us as far as we can but by putting a big risk on champions league etc i.e Leeds Utd!!
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      KRAFT TAKEOVER.
      Reply #6: Jun 15, 2006 08:52:06 am
      I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO HELP OUR TRANSFER FUNDIN!
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Re: KRAFT TAKEOVER.
      Reply #7: Jun 16, 2006 04:54:50 pm
      Quote from: "JIMI"
      Quote from: "debever2011"

Really unsure about all these Yanks , Russians , Latvians , Aussies wanting to buy into English clubs , Might be alright for Chelski but not for me , Am on the Morgan band wagon myself .
      But do understand that the club needs funds pumping into it

Come on morgan and inject money please! hes the only one that can take liverpool to the next leavel. take over the world!

Quick Reply