Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

What have you learnt in life?

Read 8949 times
      Brooklyn Red
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Re: What have you learnt in life?
      Reply #69: Apr 16, 2010 07:10:13 pm
      No matter bad life gets for you there are ALWAYS people worse off than you .

If it sounds to good to be true , it is .

There is no such thing as a free lunch .

Everyone deserves a second chance (but definetly not a third) .

When a mate says "fancy a couple of beers" , always allow for more time and money than "a couple of beers"

Those first four, word for word. The last one because it's so true.

I swear I must say each of these two things to myself at least five times a day:
      "It could always be worse" and "Everything works out in the end".

ACAB!   :laugh:
      RyanBabs
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #70: Apr 19, 2010 12:20:10 am
      That women are liars, last 3 relationships have ended in them cheating//lying.

Friends aern't friends, they will still f*uck you in the ass

Friends come and go

The rough times are the best times

kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #71: Apr 28, 2010 05:26:06 pm
      1) No matter how bad it's going for you, someone always has it worse.

2) You are truly blessed to have the people you have in your life. Don't take them for granted.

3) Little decisions other people make can change your life completely. When I was a child, my parents were divorced, and we were living in Miami, Florida. My mother randomly chose to move us to San Diego, California (she literally just pointed to a spot on the map and said "sounds lovely"). Now I'm set to get married to the girl of my dreams and couldn't be happier.

4) Miracles can happen. The same woman who I'm set to get married to almost died from cancer when she was 6. She was on her last breaths, having her "Anointing of the Sick" sacrament done, and miraculously survived that night and several others similar. Now she is in great health, although her mother had a similar battle with breast cancer this last year, but is now in remission :)

5) Drive carefully. Being 60 seconds late to something is better than dying 60 years too early, or ending someone else's life.

6) Be 100% honest to your partner about everything that's happened in your past. It may bug them, but you don't want them finding out later, because then you're a liar and an asshole. If they can't accept your past is behind you, they're probably not the one for you anyway/

7) Don't drink and drive. It may be an inconvenience to take a cab or walk home, but so is a DUI.

8) Don't make a decision that gives you 15 minutes of gratitude and can cause you a lifetime of grief.

9) Don't work too hard and sacrifice time with your loved ones. You will never see on someone's gravestone "I wish I had worked more".

10) Always take a chance with the girl/guy, but pick your spot, obviously. You don't want to be looking back on your life in 10 years and be thinking how you wish you had. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

11) No matter the score, Liverpool FC always has a chance.  :kop5cf8koxp6:

Quick Reply