Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

South Park Creators Threatened Over Muhammad Bear

Read 9950 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,449 posts | 4584 
      Re: South Park Creators Threatened Over Muhammad Bear
      Reply #46: Apr 22, 2010 05:35:41 pm
      God is the sole source of sovereignty. God is the head of the state. The state is God's state. The army is God's army. The treasury is God's treasury, and the enemy, of course, is God's enemy.

Sounds like christianity to me.

The main ideology behind Islamic Terrorism is the principle of Jihad, or struggle, which is the cornerstone of Islam. Jihad advocates war on non-Muslims and apostates.
      [/quote]
      The word jihad means struggle in arabic.Our lives are jihad,earning a living,looking after ones family is jihad,being kind to neighbours is jihad and even to animals,lets not confuse it with war.
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #47: Apr 22, 2010 05:44:20 pm
      There is only one reason why I think there is so much islamaphobia in the west,its because of what it stands for,spain under islamic rule flourished while the rest of europe still lived in the dark ages,europeans have a lot to thank islam for they just need to do their research better to see the benefits of islam.

No Shabs, islamaphobia exists because it isn't very tolerant like you claim it to be. In my country there's the right and liberty to disagree with everything, to criticise it and even not respect something and ridicule it, as long as you don't preach hate. And it's all done regularly without any consequences, except for when it's done to Islam. You can take a piss out of anything here, but there's only one thing that will ensure you a shitload of deaththreats and some bodyguards. That does not show that Islam is very tolerant to me compared to other ideologies.

Another example. My country and Amsterdam especially has been one of the most tolerant in the world for the gay community. But this has changed in the last few years in Amsterdam especially, there's been many assaults on gays by muslim youth. Again, not very tolerant to me.

Or muslim countries that actually follow Sharia law, not prime examples of tolerancy and human right advocacy are they?

To me it seems obvious that there's some very questionable issues within the muslim culture.

And yeah, religions have made countries flourish in the past, they've had purpose sometimes, but the benefits to do not make up for the negative aspects.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #48: Apr 22, 2010 06:00:18 pm

Sounds like christianity to me.

The main ideology behind Islamic Terrorism is the principle of Jihad, or struggle, which is the cornerstone of Islam. Jihad advocates war on non-Muslims and apostates.

The word jihad means struggle in arabic.Our lives are jihad,earning a living,looking after ones family is jihad,being kind to neighbours is jihad and even to animals,lets not confuse it with war.

Yet here int the statement against Matt and Trey we have another example of how intolerant the Islamic Extremists are. Forecasting the deaths of those who step over the lines they have drawn.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,449 posts | 4584 
      Reply #49: Apr 22, 2010 06:03:27 pm
      So lets get this straight then islam is not very tolerant yet seems to be growing world wide.
      Hey each to their own,could be worse could be a cathalic preist at the moment.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,449 posts | 4584 
      Reply #50: Apr 22, 2010 06:07:19 pm
      Yet here int the statement against Matt and Trey we have another example of how intolerant the Islamic Extremists are. Forecasting the deaths of those who step over the lines they have drawn.
      Racer we are all extremist in what we beleive,im extremely in love with my football club and would be prepared to draw blood against those two dickheads who are running the club,you have extremist right wing goverments in the usa,israel .
      At the moment we have the american extremist militia at odds with their own goverment,so?
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #51: Apr 22, 2010 06:12:59 pm
      So lets get this straight then islam is not very tolerant yet seems to be growing world wide.
      Hey each to their own,could be worse could be a cathalic preist at the moment.

To each his own would suit me just fine. Next time at least try to spell Catholic right
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,449 posts | 4584 
      Reply #52: Apr 22, 2010 06:14:06 pm
      To each his own would suit me just fine. Next time at least try to spell Catholic right
      Touched a nerve?
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #53: Apr 22, 2010 06:15:31 pm
      You got on my back about what I knew and you can't even spell. Other than that I couldn't care less
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,449 posts | 4584 
      Reply #54: Apr 22, 2010 06:19:20 pm
      You got on my back about what I knew and you can't even spell. Other than that I couldn't care less
      Meow.
      Bpatel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #55: Apr 22, 2010 06:23:25 pm
      You've gone way off topic and you're just bickering. You should know better.

Topic locked.

Quick Reply