Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea - In-game and post-match

Read 42835 times
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,585 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Re: Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea - In-game and post-match
      Reply #460: May 02, 2010 09:39:11 pm
      nice post dls!
      machell88
      • Forum John Toshack

• 269 posts |
      Reply #461: May 02, 2010 09:59:08 pm
      I said before the game that whatever the result it was win win, but actually it was lose lose, don't want to see us playing like that again, feels horrible, regardless of "circumstances".
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #462: May 02, 2010 11:00:57 pm
      The commentator summed it up yesterday at the end of the match talking about our performance against the Chavs....

"pick any adjective you want about Liverpool"

We were dreadful and I felt embarrassed about the way we didn't even look like we could be arsed after that first goal.

90 minutes to go and we can put this disastrous season behind us.
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,035 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #463: May 02, 2010 11:13:16 pm
      You my friend, go and slip into something more comfortable, preferably a coma. :)

Lovely!

You can't top that!
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #464: May 02, 2010 11:43:26 pm
      Not a lot to say about that except ,forget the wrangles and the politics for fck sake Rafa stop plugging round holes with square  bits, getting a bit pissed off with our players continually being played out of position you can see the players are not happy with it so why the fck does he keep on doing it, he is not helping his cause one little bit ,as for people on here thinking everyone is still behind him you are deluding yourselves his support at games especially today is getting rather thin .That today summed up our season and made for a depressing ride home all 200 miles of it.
      philH
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 628 posts |
      Reply #465: May 02, 2010 11:55:01 pm
      Mourinho is sucessful in clubs with loads to spend, thats not us!!

He manages to inject an us against the world mentality into his players though that doesnt cost anything. The lack of fight today regardless of circumstances was abysmal and embarassing
      « Last Edit: May 03, 2010 08:53:39 am by CRK »
      joemack
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 377 posts | 13 
      Reply #466: May 03, 2010 12:00:00 am
      I'm so glad this season is over, we keep thinking it couldn't get any worse....and it kept getting worse...!

L.F.C Till the end.

torreSandhuNo9
      • Banned

• 185 posts | -2 
      Reply #467: May 03, 2010 12:16:41 am
      Delighted that we lost! F**k it we were never gunna finish 4th, F**k Utd the ba**ards, I'm a chelsea fan until the end of the season now. Couldn't give a F**k about what happens when we play Hull, I'll be watching Chelsea. As soon as the season finishes, F**k Chelsea too

Summer objectives: Rafa out
                                 GG/TH out
                                 Half our squad out
      Henrik577
      • Banned

• 984 posts |
      Reply #468: May 03, 2010 12:31:13 am
      Was embarrassed with that showing - if we were a race-horse we would have been put down a while ago. That lap of 'honour' was cringe-worthy......my biggest fear just now is what must Fernando Torres be thinking? If he departs in the summer, it's all over......
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #469: May 03, 2010 12:45:00 am
       Sad about the result and sad about the season.I thought we were in with a chance till that slide rule back pass from Stevie to Drogba.My immediate reaction was to blame Stevie but on reflection I suppose Drogba does resemble Torres. :f_tongueincheek:
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,008 posts | 3352 
      Reply #470: May 03, 2010 01:10:24 am
      Delighted that we lost! F**k it we were never gunna finish 4th, F**k Utd the ba**ards, I'm a chelsea fan until the end of the season now. Couldn't give a F**k about what happens when we play Hull, I'll be watching Chelsea. As soon as the season finishes, F**k Chelsea too

GG/TH out
                                 Half our squad out

And with no respect whatsoever here, you can F**k off an all with that attitude.

Whether our game has any baring on where we finish or not, you still put Liverpool Football Club first, last and always. So once more, just kindly F**k off if you've got that attitude of caring more about who wins the League than your own F***ing club. Disgraceful doesn't even come close to describing that sort of gobs***e attitude.
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #471: May 03, 2010 01:54:38 am
      Good first 20 mins but once they scored our legs went, Thursday affected the players and it showed in second half, I still felt gutted about the result and for someone to say he's a Chelsea fan now all I'll say is why are you still here. I prey that soon we'll get some funds for players but from what I hear has me a bit pissed because another summer like the last will see us struggle again and that scares me.
      torreSandhuNo9
      • Banned

• 185 posts | -2 
      Reply #472: May 03, 2010 02:37:09 am
      And with no respect whatsoever here, you can f**k off an all with that attitude.

Whether our game has any baring on where we finish or not, you still put Liverpool Football Club first, last and always. So once more, just kindly f**k off if you've got that attitude of caring more about who wins the League than your own f**king club. Disgraceful doesn't even come close to describing that sort of gobs***e attitude.

We're competing for 4th you daft pr**k, what do you expect me to do? Quite frankly I'm embarrased to call myself a Liverpool supporter. No matter what happens I'm behind Liverpool but it shouldn't have got to this situation where i don't give a F**k about what happens in our last result of the season because it doesn't mean F**k ALL! It's fans like you that can't open your eyes, we're doomed and there's nothing ourr F***ing fantastic pride or history can do about it. If we're that F***ing great then why are we all begging for some Arabs to come and give us bear dollar?
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,008 posts | 3352 
      Reply #473: May 03, 2010 02:58:03 am
      We're competing for 4th you daft pr**k, what do you expect me to do?

Well if you followed Liverpool as closely as you proclaim to, you'd realise that after today's defeat fourth is now out of our reach so no we're not competing for fourth anymore. Good to see you're taking notice.

As for what do I expect you to do, I expect you to follow the club you support. Not F***ing whinge like a bi*ch and prove that you care more about United and Chelsea's results than ours. That's what I expect from a Liverpool fan, maybe it's asking too much eh lad?

Quite frankly I'm embarrased to call myself a Liverpool supporter.

And by the state of your attitude, I'm embarrassed to call you a Liverpool supporter as well. Because no Liverpool supporter gets embarrassed to support this club. Do you know why? Because there's no F***ing club like ours and whether we're flying high at the top of the Prem or languishing mid table in League 2, you still feel proud of your club. You still put your club first. Or at least that's what a supporter does.

No matter what happens I'm behind Liverpool but it shouldn't have got to this situation where i don't give a F**k about what happens in our last result of the season because it doesn't mean F**k ALL!

OK it doesn't mean F**k all. Makes no F***ing odds lad, it's still a match in which Liverpool Football Club are participating in, therefore it means an awful F***ing lot to a large number of people. Those people are people like me, fans of our club. And while we're here, why does the Chelsea or United game for that mater mean anything to you. You're a Liverpool fan aren't you?

It's fans like you that can't open your eyes, we're doomed and there's nothing ourr F***ing fantastic pride or history can do about it.

Nope my eyes are well and truly open. I know exactly what our shortcomings are and I know exactly how much it pains me to see my club in the state it is in. But do you know what we can do to try and help, we can continue to stand by our club in the face of all our problems get through the other side of it.

So what if we've struggled to get where we want to this season, we've struggled to get where we want to be for the past 20 years. We want to be first, but we're not. But we are still Liverpool Football Club. We may well be doomed and the more fans we've got caring more about who wins the League than our own F***ing game, the worse it's going to get.

So F**k what happens with the title, that's not our F***ing worry next Sunday. Our worry is three points against Hull to end the season on some sort of high. I'm not particularly chuffed that we're finishing the season in the manner we are, but I'm still going to be fully focused on our match before anything else.

That's what my pride makes me do. So our pride can do something. And the reason we've got so much pride inside us is because of the club we are with the traditions we have. That comes from generation after generation passing on those traditions. Those traditions are our history so yet again our history can do something about it. It installs pride. If you're not proud then that's your F***ing problem and you're supporting the wrong side lad because no fan ever feels embarrassed of our club.

If we're that F***ing great then why are we all begging for some Arabs to come and give us bear dollar?

Because we've got two potless F***ing pricks supposedly running our club. We've also got some gobs***e Chelsea fan as chairman and some other F***ing yes men on the board.

Maybe that's why eh lad?
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #474: May 03, 2010 03:02:04 am
      We're competing for 4th you daft pr**k, what do you expect me to do? Quite frankly I'm embarrased to call myself a Liverpool supporter. No matter what happens I'm behind Liverpool but it shouldn't have got to this situation where I don't give a f**k about what happens in our last result of the season because it doesn't mean F**k ALL! It's fans like you that can't open your eyes, we're doomed and there's nothing ourr f**king fantastic pride or history can do about it. If we're that f**king great then why are we all begging for some Arabs to come and give us bear dollar?
      You're embarrased to call yourself a Liverpool supporter? People like you are a F***ing disgrace for us reds!
      I know we're in a shitty situation, but get a F***ing grip! We're not doomed.
      torreSandhuNo9
      • Banned

• 185 posts | -2 
      Reply #475: May 03, 2010 03:16:39 am
      Take a look at the league table, where are we?
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,008 posts | 3352 
      Reply #476: May 03, 2010 03:19:54 am

We're 7th.

Where's your side?
      torreSandhuNo9
      • Banned

• 185 posts | -2 
      Reply #477: May 03, 2010 03:22:16 am
      Exactly, 7th! Good season ey...
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,008 posts | 3352 
      Reply #478: May 03, 2010 03:23:06 am

No not particularly.
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #479: May 03, 2010 03:30:57 am
      We could be F***ing relegating but I wouldn't ever be embarrased of being a Liverpool supporter! Rough times seperate the real supporters from the gloryhunters, obviously you belong to the latter.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #480: May 03, 2010 03:45:40 am
      Delighted that we lost! F**k it we were never gunna finish 4th, F**k Utd the ba**ards, I'm a chelsea fan until the end of the season now. Couldn't give a f**k about what happens when we play Hull, I'll be watching Chelsea. As soon as the season finishes, f**k Chelsea too

GG/TH out
                                 Half our squad out
      We're competing for 4th you daft pr**k, what do you expect me to do? Quite frankly I'm embarrased to call myself a Liverpool supporter. No matter what happens I'm behind Liverpool but it shouldn't have got to this situation where I don't give a f**k about what happens in our last result of the season because it doesn't mean F**k ALL! It's fans like you that can't open your eyes, we're doomed and there's nothing ourr f**king fantastic pride or history can do about it. If we're that f**king great then why are we all begging for some Arabs to come and give us bear dollar?

EMBARASSED TO CALL YOURSELF A LIVERPOOL FAN?!!??!?!?!?!?!?! F**k off now!!!!!!!!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #481: May 03, 2010 03:54:15 am
      Delighted that we lost! F**k it we were never gunna finish 4th, F**k Utd the ba**ards, I'm a chelsea fan until the end of the season now. Couldn't give a f**k about what happens when we play Hull, I'll be watching Chelsea. As soon as the season finishes, f**k Chelsea too

GG/TH out
                                 Half our squad out

You forgot fickle armchair petulant fans such as yourself out.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #482: May 03, 2010 03:57:03 am
      Can we get back to talking about the game?

Quick Reply