Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea - In-game and post-match

Read 42839 times
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,008 posts | 3352 
      Re: Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea - In-game and post-match
      Reply #483: May 03, 2010 03:58:13 am
      Can we get back to talking about the game?

Do we have to?
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #484: May 03, 2010 05:13:22 am
      I couldn't watch the game today but to be very honest I wasn't really disappointed when I saw the score - particularly after having seen Man Utd also won.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #485: May 03, 2010 08:31:01 am
      Missed the game as i had an assignment to do.

Watched 30 minute highlights at uni and what the F**k? So bitterly disappointed. I was shattered watching that.

Gerrard. Boy oh boy.
      MyRed
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 62 posts |
      Reply #486: May 03, 2010 08:43:35 am
      Pretty please leave now torreSandhuNo9. Go support chelsea or whatever team you want but not Liverpool FC. Liverpool FC is too sh*te for you. Oh on the way out can you drag along your like-minded friends too? Would really appreciate that. Thanks!
      PJMAN
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 852 posts |
      • we ride
      Reply #487: May 03, 2010 09:27:09 am
      Watched the game at an ex-servicemens club in Rainhill. It was a christening I had to attend. Liverpool stuff all over the walls in the telly room. Settled down with the lads and when Dogsarse scored something was released from inside me. It was as if we had scored the winner in a final. Everyone in there (apart from my mates.) was staring at me. I then realised how much I despise Rat Boy and co. I am sure there would be a few scum in there, but they wisely kept shtum. Look forward to next season as I have for the last twenty. Pray that we can win a title for our younger fans. 0 - 25. They deserve it for their loyalty.....
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,204 posts | 2799 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #488: May 03, 2010 10:22:47 am
      F.A.O those who wanted a chelsea win yesterday

Whats it like to sit watch your team while cheering for the oppo and then after the game hear there fans chant paedo at your captain?
      Yep thats the kinda c**ts you were favouring yesterday
      PJMAN
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 852 posts |
      • we ride
      Reply #489: May 03, 2010 10:40:23 am
      F.A.O those who wanted a chelsea win yesterday

Whats it like to sit watch your team while cheering for the oppo and then after the game hear there fans chant paedo at your captain?
      Yep thats the kinda c**ts you were favouring yesterday

You never hear abuse at a footie match? We were not good enough to win the league.
      Scum sing about us at every game...... Let them weep a while...
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,204 posts | 2799 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #490: May 03, 2010 10:48:19 am
      Yeah theres abuse at every game but ye dont usually have reds shouting for the other team while there fans are abusing our players.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #491: May 03, 2010 10:52:03 am
      All I can say is it was a bit of a let down for the fans.
      Redmen
      • Forum Ian St John

• 429 posts | 61 
      Reply #492: May 03, 2010 11:01:55 am
      We're competing for 4th you daft pr**k, what do you expect me to do? Quite frankly I'm embarrased to call myself a Liverpool supporter. No matter what happens I'm behind Liverpool but it shouldn't have got to this situation where I don't give a f**k about what happens in our last result of the season because it doesn't mean F**k ALL! It's fans like you that can't open your eyes, we're doomed and there's nothing ourr f**king fantastic pride or history can do about it. If we're that f**king great then why are we all begging for some Arabs to come and give us bear dollar?

I'm embarrased to call you a Liverpool supprter as well mate. You just shown thar your nothing more than a glory hunter since you would rather watch Chelsea win the league that watch your own club at a time where we need all our supporters to get behind the club. 
      timmj60
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -14 
      Reply #493: May 03, 2010 12:28:01 pm
      Well as one OOT that got out of his bed at 6.30am yesterday to get a plane over to watch the game.I did'nt want us to lose and any pr**k that did is'nt a true red.My love of my club is greater than my dislike of U Shited.Shame on all you fickle fans.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #494: May 03, 2010 12:36:24 pm
      torreSandhuNo9 who the f**k gives you the right to criticise this team and the passion of our supporters,you want to get your head out of your a**e and be a true Red instead of knobhead.
      PJMAN
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 852 posts |
      • we ride
      Reply #495: May 03, 2010 12:37:33 pm
      Well as one OOT that got out of his bed at 6.30am yesterday to get a plane over to watch the game.I did'nt want us to lose and any pr**k that did is'nt a true red.My love of my club is greater than my dislike of U Shited.Shame on all you fickle fans.

A

A great shame indeed. But you try visiting the Farm twenty or thirty times and you might change your tune mate.
      timmj60
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -14 
      Reply #496: May 03, 2010 12:51:24 pm
      Mate you taking the piss.Been going for well over 30 years.Started going before the glory days and still goingOk it might be only 6/7 times a year now.Thats the steroetypical answer from a fickle fan.And they call us OOT's whoppers.F..k me.
      PJMAN
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 852 posts |
      • we ride
      Reply #497: May 03, 2010 01:21:16 pm
      Mate you taking the piss.Been going for well over 30 years.Started going before the glory days and still goingOk it might be only 6/7 times a year now.Thats the steroetypical answer from a fickle fan.And they call us OOT's whoppers.F..k me.

OK mate. Just my opinion. Took great delight in fuc*in the scums hopes. Might be wrong, might be right. Not losing sleep over it. Despise their club. Always will. Still a red man till I die....
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #498: May 03, 2010 01:43:15 pm
      We're competing for 4th you daft pr**k, what do you expect me to do? Quite frankly I'm embarrased to call myself a Liverpool supporter. No matter what happens I'm behind Liverpool but it shouldn't have got to this situation where I don't give a f**k about what happens in our last result of the season because it doesn't mean F**k ALL! It's fans like you that can't open your eyes, we're doomed and there's nothing ourr f**king fantastic pride or history can do about it. If we're that f**king great then why are we all begging for some Arabs to come and give us bear dollar?

You're a disgrace to this club.
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #499: May 03, 2010 02:14:33 pm
      mkj1972
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 764 posts |
      Reply #500: May 03, 2010 02:25:20 pm
      Absoulute rubbish yesterday,i felt sorry for the fans who actually paid to watch it.It was men against boys,yet another piss poor performance & i really think Rafa has got to do the decent thing & resign because he has lost the dressing room esp Steven Gerrard who looks like he would rather be anywhere else but Anfield playing under Rafa. 
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #501: May 03, 2010 03:07:36 pm
      Absoulute rubbish yesterday,i felt sorry for the fans who actually paid to watch it.It was men against boys,yet another piss poor performance & i really think Rafa has got to do the decent thing & resign because he has lost the dressing room esp Steven Gerrard who looks like he would rather be anywhere else but Anfield playing under Rafa.  
      Do you not think the onus lies with the cause of the teams failures? i.e. H&G who are to blame for the managers and the clubs' predicament.
      « Last Edit: May 03, 2010 03:25:08 pm by stuey »
      Cardy
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 173 posts |
      Reply #502: May 03, 2010 03:36:42 pm
      How can we keep heaping the blame on to the yanks, they never spent over 200m and ended up with a very very average squad , although Rafas not totally to blame both parties are responsible for the unholy mess that we are in at present and I can only see it getting worse. It says everything that is wrong with the club that the new chairman has yet to meet with the manager after being in charge for 5 weeks , in all my time watching Liverpool I have never been more down than now .Yesterdays wretched performance was painful to watch and showed how far behind the top teams we are , we allowed Chelsea to treat the game like a testimonial never mind a title decider .
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #503: May 03, 2010 03:40:23 pm
      Both Rafa and owners share the blame but the owners are the main reason all these problems arose.

A different manager under the same owners won't make any difference but the same manager under different owners may.
      mkj1972
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 764 posts |
      Reply #504: May 03, 2010 04:03:55 pm
      Do you not think the onus lies with the cause of the teams failures? I.e. H&G who are to blame for the managers and the clubs' predicament.

I agree H&G are part of the problem but Rafa has made a lot of mistakes as well and as in any profession the buck stops with the manager.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #505: May 03, 2010 05:08:37 pm
      I agree H&G are part of the problem but Rafa has made a lot of mistakes as well and as in any profession the buck stops with the manager.
      The fact that the manager is forced to search the bargain department and sell to buy means the likelyhood of misjudgements is greatly increased, any errors are magnified because of the lack of squad depth.
      How can we keep heaping the blame on to the yanks, they never spent over 200m and ended up with a very very average squad , although Rafas not totally to blame both parties are responsible for the unholy mess that we are in at present and I can only see it getting worse. It says everything that is wrong with the club that the new chairman has yet to meet with the manager after being in charge for 5 weeks , in all my time watching Liverpool I have never been more down than now .Yesterdays wretched performance was painful to watch and showed how far behind the top teams we are , we allowed Chelsea to treat the game like a testimonial never mind a title decider .
      Do your research! The owners have put zilch into this club and we are seeing the results, in all fairness the post is so far off the mark instead of highlighting the erroneous segments retyping the whole piece in bold print would be the way to go then I thought what's the use?
      « Last Edit: May 03, 2010 05:21:46 pm by stuey »

Quick Reply